black hoodie

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

September 26, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
frenchsauvage

haha got my gonz m51 for 298, smh @ 388

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Tony Montana

Am I the only person who doesn't care about Basquiat? I think I'm just not on that next level you dont get this basic bitch shit.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

M1A1

Pullover, Allah L/S, out. Copped in Calc lecture ya kno
pattshreds

yea I would've passed on this basquiat bullshit because I'm pretty disappointed in the result, but I just had to pull the trigger on at least the hoodie. im an artist, more specifically, an aspiring one, and as mentioned in a couple pages before, basquiat holds personal value. only excuse I have for copping something from the wackness. allah/zeus/Buddha is fire, just something I wouldn't wear.

props to all that passed on the drop.
least you guys saved some benjee's for next week.
im satisfied with my purchase  
if youre an artist, you should have got the thorgerson camp! hes good

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 26, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
cutlass

Shirt Replicas L/S button up is the only decent piece, everything else is mediocre at best. (Fuck that M-65 pricetag)
September 26, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
beck0n

I like the teal pocket tee but the red box logo kinda clashes it

Could never bring myself to remove a box logo though
F/W 2012 heather turquoise was a better shade imo

also interesting how they added ribbed cuffs to the l/s pocket tees this season, not sure how i feel about that.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

September 26, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
dotcalm

yea I would've passed on this basquiat bullshit because I'm pretty disappointed in the result, but I just had to pull the trigger on at least the hoodie. im an artist, more specifically, an aspiring one, and as mentioned in a couple pages before, basquiat holds personal value. only excuse I have for copping something from the wackness. allah/zeus/Buddha is fire, just something I wouldn't wear.

I was seriously tempted to, but just like the allah/zeus/Buddha, its something I wouldn't wear.

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

September 26, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
Soulfood Bang

only gold deck of cards sold out.
which i wanted using my checkout technique, guess i had more time to get the allah + replicas shirt
September 26, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
jeasy3d

It's amazing how one of the most anticipated collab, is sitting past 11:30. But trust me the slept on shit be the grails years to come 
johnny5ive

pullover pics, prob not gonna post a fit tho.
just random shots of minor details, hope it helps

pattshreds

I was seriously tempted to, but just like the allah/zeus/Buddha, its something I wouldn't wear.
me too, i didnt get it because of that, but i felt like i should buy it just out of respect and display it in my house lol.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 26, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
JordR

i had a good lie in this morning
September 26, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
backlikethat

how many of you supreme slaves bought something from this ugly ass drop?
September 26, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
zfunk

Really like the Basquiat hoodie, but cant bring myself to justify the price uhhhhhh
September 26, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
Jet Jaguar

VM didnt drop?

Live to cop another week cool
September 26, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
Yunglink

Let that m65 sit we cant let jebbia win. thats straight up highway robbery.  
September 26, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
dotcalm

me too, i didnt get it because of that, but i felt like i should buy it just out of respect and display it in my house lol.
I get that. I had to convince myself enough to buy that hoodie though. I keep saying this, but like people love to point out in this forum, I honestly bought it because 2 big influences of mine collaborated. in other words, because supreme and basquiat did it. thorgerson is barely an influence to me. he's good, no doubt, but not worth my money.

September 26, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
viincce

no swiftness needed.

allah l/s
portrait tee
replicas (1983) oxford

bring on the hockey top.
September 26, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
reeser

Pass when I saw the pullover is 170 shipped. Straight rape. My body is ready for the hockey top tho
September 26, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
Tony Montana

It's amazing how one of the most anticipated collab, is sitting past 11:30. But trust me the slept on shit be the grails years to come 
Everything is in stock on EU webstore and it's nearly 5pm in England. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

September 26, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
pattshreds

I get that. I had to convince myself enough to buy that hoodie though. I keep saying this, but like people love to point out in this forum, I honestly bought it because 2 big influences of mine collaborated. in other words, because supreme and basquiat did it. thorgerson is barely an influence to me. he's good, no doubt, but not worth my money.
i hear you, im a designer so i really like thorgersons work. i like basquiat too, i do like his style but the only good things were the l/s and hoodie. those button ups are silly, especially the untitled shirt.

edit: I just thought that i may have liked the untitled more if it came in an off white shirt / white text colourway. but im not into the black and white.

September 26, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
cognac

I like how they just throwing that shipping confirmation email out like its really gonna ship today.
September 26, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
Metatron

seriously last season the thirst for a Basquiat colab was ridiculous.. now it drops and everyone is meh about it. have you guys even seen the dude's artwork..? what did you guys expect?
this is what happens when imagination meets reality

Instagram: @realronjunior

vintage_kick

any denim shirt in light blue size small sitting at the stores?
vintage_kick

any denim shirt in light blue size small sitting at the stores?
September 26, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
dotcalm

i hear you, im a designer so i really like thorgersons work. i like basquiat too, i do like his style but the only good things were the l/s and hoodie. those button ups are silly, especially the untitled shirt.

edit: I just thought that i may have liked the untitled more if it came in an off white / white text colourway. but im not into the black and white.
im an aspiring designer too. im 17, so emphasis on "aspiring." illustration and communications. ill be honest, im not even that familiar with thorgerson's work. ill look into him when i find the time. even so, that thorgerson camp wasnt worth it to me. hopefully i dont end up regretting. the basquiat collab was barely worth it. just had to pay my respects. and respect for you too man. glad to see some other sensible art folk roaming these neck of the woods

September 26, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
mrzy

wow supreme is effective nowadays, my order has been shipped. anyone got the same email too ?
September 26, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
rowirowe

copped iridescent 5 panel in brown, couldn't pass up on that reflective front.. would cop in black too but still have to wait til i get off work to add funds on my other bank-___- not hyped so i hope it'll be an easy cop later today
September 26, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
jmoon

wow supreme is effective nowadays, my order has been shipped. anyone got the same email too ?
doesn't mean it's on the truck tho

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.