[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 23, 2013 @ 18:56
i wanna know where the fuck these people find these checkout bots?
for real!

Él Duderîno

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:00
for real!
I can't find shit on google for it like am I not searching the right thing? idk. it pisses me off that these fuckbois get multiple items that I can't even get one of cuz of them.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:01
for real!
I can't find shit on google for it like am I not searching the right thing? idk. it pisses me off that these fuckbois get multiple items that I can't even get one of cuz of them.
yeahh..Supreme is pretty easy to cop from, ive never had a problem copping what i wanted (knock on wood) but i just want it for my sneaker releases!

Él Duderîno

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:03
for real!
theres no such thing as checkout bots that i know of. lol

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:03
Copped the Shminx hoodie and the plaid button up. very very tits smokeyface But ima sit on 'em for a while till i see what theyre going for on ebay

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:04
for real!
yeahh..Supreme is pretty easy to cop from, ive never had a problem copping what i wanted (knock on wood) but i just want it for my sneaker releases!
agreed. Sneaker releases is really what I want it for.

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:10
Thought's on what the 1st collaboration might be? I'm thinking Vans.
Probably Vans and then CDG, same as last year.
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:11
Colors for Audrey tee? Only seen pics of white so far. 
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:13
Thought's on what the 1st collaboration might be? I'm thinking Vans.
Probably Vans and then CDG, same as last year.
CDG would be great again.

Quote: " The latest issue of Japanese fashion magazine SENSE alluded to a second capsule collection by the two brands in its “Next Issue” section. At the risk of speculation breaking the internet, no further information has been made available." 

http://hypebeast.com/2013/2/rumor-supreme-x-comme-des-garcons-shirt-part-2-coming-in-2013 
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:19
Keepin the Bullet Botttle Opener for life doe doe

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:22
any1 know how much the guns shirt costz in pounds sterlin?

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:22
Last year
Vans collab released March 8th.
CDG  March 16th 
Clarks March 29th.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:27
for real!
ive seen videos before, basically people have some program that, for example, as soon as nikestore tweets a live link to a pair of '88 3s, theyre computer automatically buys it, charges it to their credit card, and is done without the person even needing to do anything...thats why when you get there to a link earlier than anyone else but sizes are already gone, its cause of these programs

Él Duderîno

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:32
ive seen videos before, basically people have some program that, for example, as soon as nikestore tweets a live link to a pair of '88 3s, theyre computer automatically buys it, charges it to their credit card, and is done without the person even needing to do anything...thats why when you get there to a link earlier than anyone else but sizes are already gone, its cause of these programs
I got you if you wanna pay some $$$
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:33
^haha you prly dont, but as a joke, how much, prly somethin way overpriced?

Él Duderîno

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:38
if ur being forreal PM me.

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:39
Any one have pics of navy, yellow, or royal shirts?

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:40
^Same smokeyface need that shit
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:41
if ur being forreal PM me.
You really gonna pay for that shit? 
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:42
all depends on how much he wants.

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:45
my boy told me that the FUCK camp cap is legit and it drop on thursday, is it true? plsss i need to know
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:50
whats the price on the FUCK camp cap?
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:51
my boy told me that the FUCK camp cap is legit and it drop on thursday, is it true? plsss i need to know
your the supreme hunter. you should know your facts

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:52
truuuu
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:53
in store only b.

i doubt it, u cant trol me I BEEN in the business for 2 YEARS
Feb 23, 2013 @ 19:55
your the supreme hunter. you should know your facts

I KNOW im just letting the HYPEBEAST know about it smokeyfaceblinkyeyesblushing
Feb 23, 2013 @ 20:05
in store only b.

i doubt it, u cant trol me I BEEN in the business for 2 YEARS
More like..."I BEEN in the business since I discovered Odd Future"
Feb 23, 2013 @ 20:06
whats the price on the FUCK camp cap?

Line deep at supny?

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Feb 23, 2013 @ 20:08
black, white, or teal bling tee
black cats tee
black or gold roses football top. 
navy or white schminx hoodie.
looking like an easy online cop for this week. 

Fuck yall

Feb 23, 2013 @ 20:12
What is retail on that navy quilted hoodie? so underrated imo.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.