[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 29, 2013 @ 18:07:59
Why can't I check the US store anymore? 
August 29, 2013 @ 18:08:15
bruce lee deck finally sold out........ and hanu hoodies still around, but sabbath, twill, and sup crewnecks sold out. come on man twill and sabbath? that urbanoutfitters purchases at supreme. good laugh. how are people not seeing that hanu is one of the best out?
Did you cop the Hanu?
August 29, 2013 @ 18:08:45
Copped everything i wanted and landed my first fakie hardflip - today was a good day.
August 29, 2013 @ 18:08:51
Is there going to be a restock? Cause I'm pretty butthurt right now.
August 29, 2013 @ 18:09:19
This post cart-jack depression is no joke. I don't know how some of you guys do it week after week

I stared at this picture for an hour straight and.. nothing..

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 29, 2013 @ 18:11:22
im just confused about the whole zipper thing on the legs

i need some og camos though!

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

August 29, 2013 @ 18:11:22
I like those camo flight pants but really I'd just cop some j brand troopers for the same price with a friends and family coupon around labor day

waaaaay nicer shits and they'll have a longer inseam
I need some kind of military lookin pant to match my rag and bone boots, they look weird with jeans
August 29, 2013 @ 18:11:41
ok, so i bought a few pieces today - but honestly this has to be the worst first drop i've seen in the past 5 years... fucking ugly as shit. wtf supreme...
August 29, 2013 @ 18:11:45
bruce lee deck finally sold out........ and hanu hoodies still around, but sabbath, twill, and sup crewnecks sold out. come on man twill and sabbath? that urbanoutfitters purchases at supreme. good laugh. how are people not seeing that hanu is one of the best out?
Did you cop the Hanu?
what u think. that explains sup crewnecks selling out.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 29, 2013 @ 18:21:28
Did you cop the Hanu?
So basically you just want the Hanu to sell out so that you can feel your purchase was justified, and until then you'll just say it was slept on. Gotcha
August 29, 2013 @ 18:23:50
bruce leeDid you cop the Hanu?
So basically you just want the Hanu to sell out so that you can feel your purchase was justified, and until then you'll just say it was slept on. Gotcha
EXACTLY and it makes sense the other way around right? me wanting the hanu to sell out and not copping it? wat a dumbass
August 29, 2013 @ 18:25:05
I like those camo flight pants but really I'd just cop some j brand troopers for the same price with a friends and family coupon around labor day

waaaaay nicer shits and they'll have a longer inseam
I need some kind of military lookin pant to match my rag and bone boots, they look weird with jeans

but for reals shark, i havent worn jeans for a good ass minute...feel me. chinos, work pants, anything twill...i dont fucks with jeans no more.
supreme has that effect to change peoples habits and lives.

im guilty of the same thing.. 

robb bank$ too

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

August 29, 2013 @ 18:26:03
Not sure if its been mentioned but shane tee in black restocked
edit: purple football top restock as well
August 29, 2013 @ 18:30:49
Here we go with the "what's the number to cancel an order?" questions. 

Also plum colorway is mad ugly. 
Only looks good on the twins tee imo
August 29, 2013 @ 18:30:49
I just called up rag & bone to ask them what's the best looking pair of pants to match with my boots

girl gave me a couple suggestions, and I ended up going with some waxed black denim.

got a deal too, $80 on sale from $235
August 29, 2013 @ 18:31:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
Nybackpack reporting in...

Stars Supreme Vans will drop September 5th, expect an email on September 2nd. This is the collab

nybackpack out ~
When the fuck do PCL tees drop
August 29, 2013 @ 18:33:16
Bruh I sent my shit to an address that don't even exist, I had to email em and tried to call em but the line was busy.
It hasn't shipped yet, lowkey pissed.
August 29, 2013 @ 18:37:07
Red coaches jacket lookin real tempting
August 29, 2013 @ 18:37:24
Glad its that time of the year when I know where to go on Thursdays to get a good laugh. Some of these posts are pathetic. 
August 29, 2013 @ 18:37:26
joan of arc restock

edit: all gone

Buying W+H leather low tops size 40-41

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 29, 2013 @ 18:43:19
supremes oxfords are the best fitting joints i have. if i have to pay for a good fit, ill do it.

fag

August 29, 2013 @ 18:48:00
I need that Hooded Twill to fuccin restock! fuck!

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

August 29, 2013 @ 18:48:44
Copped that camo hoodie.. I actually genuinely like that shit i feel like supreme put thought into the design.
August 29, 2013 @ 18:49:01
now deciding whether to sell paisley bucket for 100 or keep it lol
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x