September 24, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
fatalbert8997

not sure if anyone has brought up what the shoe colab will be but just saying nike, running shoe it'll be cheeky as hell, it may or may not be flyknits 

foamposits
Nope, its flyknits, you heard it from me first
September 24, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
vafins

My jerseys
vafins with the juice
Nice but what's gud with that mini rack? You leave em like that in your room?

some of them are folded in the dust bags and some are hanging on the rack and I leave the rack in a guest room not my actual room
September 24, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
mrteebonilla

got the UPS email saying my champion orders were gonna be here monday....they didnt come and the tracking had still yet to update...supreme is fuckin up this season regarding shipping...im sure UPS comes everyday for a pickup if my shit is already labeled just throw it on the truck smh

but todays fit

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 24, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
guys i like hummus

SLICKYBOITF
September 24, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
hick

not sure if anyone has brought up what the shoe colab will be but just saying nike, running shoe it'll be cheeky as hell, it may or may not be flyknits 

foamposits
you can bring that up...people been talking since june about them being foamposits or whatever...meh

i want some sb challenge courts myself
September 24, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
Nyc93

got the UPS email saying my champion orders were gonna be here monday....they didnt come and the tracking had still yet to update...supreme is fuckin up this season regarding shipping...im sure UPS comes everyday for a pickup if my shit is already labeled just throw it on the truck smh

but todays fit

U mad cus it's killing the resale. By the time ur shit arrives it's already the next drop lol

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

September 24, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
mrteebonilla

but todays fit

U mad cus it's killing the resale. By the time ur shit arrives it's already the next drop lol
what does stuff im keeping have to do with resale? nothing in this season worth reselling except for box logos and maybe hockey jersey "lol"

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 24, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
Nyc93

but todays fit

what does stuff im keeping have to do with resale? nothing in this season worth reselling except for box logos and maybe hockey jersey "lol"
That's not true but ok

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

September 24, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
fatalbert8997

foamposits
you can bring that up...people been talking since june about them being foamposits or whatever...meh

September 24, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
hick

foamposits

Yeah foams would be sick and honestly I would like that over the flyknits im just saying that unfortunately it won't be that, I was told by one of my guys at supreme that it is a flyknit and should be out in a couple of weeks so be on the lookout

that some cozywear shit i dont buy into...lookin' like some doped up herb in sweatpants and flyknits that mark mcnairy is hocking on pusha t's back

this is the first season that i know of supreme following #menswear trends and shit
September 24, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
Nyc93

They better have some good color ways for the flyknits but watch them fuck it up

September 24, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
mrteebonilla

but todays fit

That's not true but ok
not true?

great comeback, if you dont know about somethin dont speak upon it, go back to trying to trade your gold jacket fuck boiii

September 24, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
SHARKlN

its flyknits, you heard it from me first
no, we didnt...

the dude on reddit who works in the warehouse been saying flyknits since the foamposite rumors started floating around
September 24, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
lxkvs

Doesn't matter if it's Flyknits or Foams, gonna be a resellers wet dream either way.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

September 24, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
Nyc93

That's not true but ok
not true?

great comeback, if you dont know about somethin dont speak upon it, go back to trying to trade your gold jacket fuck boiii
Com back? I wasn't even arguing with u hahahaha wow how do u even know that? I thought u were better than that instagram lurk mr t  smh

September 24, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Nyc93

Tartan mary sabbath baseball shirts all have value and that racing jacket will for sure. Some other shit too I just don't give enough fucks to look at the preview again

September 24, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Ye'

If it's foamposites, none of you guys are copping. Copping shoes online is far more different than copping from Supreme. They'll be bots everywhere and if you don't have one, you won't stand a chance.
September 24, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
hick

If it's foamposites, none of you guys are copping. Copping shoes online is far more different than copping from Supreme. They'll be bots everywhere and if you don't have one, you won't stand a chance.

you saying that the collab will be on other sites also? like CDG collab?
September 24, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
Nyc93

No

wampwamp

.....they'd still be released on the Supreme page and wouldn't be a TLO release like NIke. TLO has the most bot saturation. At most you'd get a site crash off a Supreme shoe drop.
Ye'

no, i'm saying people who really want these shoes will have a bot made for supreme which is even easier than making one for Nike.
September 24, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
hick

no, i'm saying people who really want these shoes will have a bot made for supreme which is even easier than making one for Nike.

some dude was writing an autobot for preme a month back...he never got it to work properly...i doubt that the website would allow for autocop unless you can bypass all the java or html5 cutaways
September 24, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
SHARKlN

I'll be ready..

September 24, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
fyuur

Foamposites are ugly as fuck and Supreme is fucking stupid if they release them.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

September 24, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
Nyc93

Foamposites are ugly as fuck and Supreme is fucking stupid if they release them.
Werd that was just a joke/troll dude

The Refresher

I wish I knew how to make a bot for supreme id never have to swift out early thursdays

Tad Ghostal

Nyc93

I'll be ready..

"Hey shark- how much for a foamposites pre order??"

September 24, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
mrteebonilla

I'll be ready..

same (copped both online by myself cool )

September 24, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
SHARKlN

no tags, gtfo smile
September 24, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
Joe Bueno

Passing on the basquiat drop. The burg zip up coming in tomorrow cool cool

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.