Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 23, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
donadamsky

So did the metal box drop? It's on htf. Just wondering if anyone saw it in store.
it was it the london store for 34 for the bigger one or something like that so I got the ashtray instead
ashtray is pretty cool. i smoke but i still dont really see it as being very functional because of the dimensions

edit: wish i woulda copped one of those hermes imitation ashtrays last summer, it hard to find one now for a good price now

February 23, 2013 @ 09:32 AM
martino

So did the metal box drop? It's on htf. Just wondering if anyone saw it in store.
it was it the london store for 34 for the bigger one or something like that so I got the ashtray instead
ashtray is pretty cool. i smoke but i still dont really see it as being very functional because of the dimensions
It's not to bad to be fair, I put my keys and stuff in it though if I'm not smoking
February 23, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
donadamsky

It's not to bad to be fair, I put my keys and stuff in it though if I'm not smoking
you put your keys and stuff in with your ashes?

February 23, 2013 @ 09:58 AM
swiftbrvh

Heading out to SupLA at 8. Hit me up if you wanna meet! Ima be dat kid with the grey box rogo

I got that swiftness pot

February 23, 2013 @ 10:35 AM
martino

you put your keys and stuff in with your ashes?
hahah nah man I clean it out I only smoke green and that's not daily so it won't get filled up with to much ash
February 23, 2013 @ 11:36 AM
skerr4

Went into the London store yesterday at about 4pm and not to my suprise everything seemed to be in stock apart from the pcl hoody. Two of the workers had on the rose jersey (the gold on one all black on another) and they were ridiculous, worth every penny of the price.

Also I know it's half term over here in England but I couldn't believe how many like little kids were in there with their parents, I mean like 11 year olds running around the store shouting 'MUMMY CAN I HAVE THIS' not sure if you have this in America aswell, just thought it was odd.
February 23, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
Dom.Dom

Went into the London store yesterday at about 4pm and not to my suprise everything seemed to be in stock apart from the pcl hoody. Two of the workers had on the rose jersey (the gold on one all black on another) and they were ridiculous, worth every penny of the price.

Also I know it's half term over here in England but I couldn't believe how many like little kids were in there with their parents, I mean like 11 year olds running around the store shouting 'MUMMY CAN I HAVE THIS' not sure if you have this in America aswell, just thought it was odd.
was gonna go in today thinking there might be shit sitting like the bling box but never got round to going, weird that there are kids like that though, I guess its the half term buzz of kiddies

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

February 23, 2013 @ 11:49 AM
goat_wiki

Price on s-15?

~

February 23, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
skerr4

was gonna go in today thinking there might be shit sitting like the bling box but never got round to going, weird that there are kids like that though, I guess its the half term buzz of kiddies
I wasn't to keen on anything from this drop, that and I'm poor so I only got a bling box in black medium, it looked a lot cleaner in person, I nearly changed my mind last minute for the gt t-shirt but I think the logo is more classic. The quality of the t-shirts seems to have improved massively this season, maybe it's just me though.
February 23, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
tomo.

DomDom, yea it was fucking ridiculous how many kids/families were in there. Sure the kids don't even fit te clothes either they were so small.
February 23, 2013 @ 11:57 AM
tomo.

Skerr4 even. Sorry cant edit on phone.
February 23, 2013 @ 12:11 PM
skerr4

DomDom, yea it was fucking ridiculous how many kids/families were in there. Sure the kids don't even fit te clothes either they were so small.

Skerr4 even. Sorry cant edit on phone.
It's mad, this little girl who was stupid posh got her mum to buy her like 3 hats and loads of other shit, the only good thing about it is half the people who make it busy in the first few days of the new season don't know their will be more drops every thursday which is quality because we don't need to worry about not picking up anything else we like later in the season.
February 23, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
Dom.Dom

I wasn't to keen on anything from this drop, that and I'm poor so I only got a bling box in black medium, it looked a lot cleaner in person, I nearly changed my mind last minute for the gt t-shirt but I think the logo is more classic. The quality of the t-shirts seems to have improved massively this season, maybe it's just me though.
haaaa thats the exxxact same for me, was thinking the gt cause its a simple nice design but the bling box is probably a must, hopefully I can find out the restock date and go down to get a large white or black - was the bling £32 or £35?

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

February 23, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
skerr4

haaaa thats the exxxact same for me, was thinking the gt cause its a simple nice design but the bling box is probably a must, hopefully I can find out the restock date and go down to get a large white or black - was the bling £32 or £35?
It was £35 man, they had boxes full behind the counter, I'm lucky I work literally 30 seconds walk away from the store so I've never had to queue to get something I wanted or missed out.
February 23, 2013 @ 12:30 PM
tomo.

Bling was 35. I was told that there wouldn't be any restocks on the bling at all. They have stacks of them though, get down there soon if you want one.
February 23, 2013 @ 12:39 PM
revs boi

Went into the London store toda. o PLC and no Jerseys. Pissed I missed out on the jersey. Tons of kids in there and one mum on the phone to her son describing what was in the store. Smh. 
February 23, 2013 @ 12:39 PM
lordlukey

i saw one kid in front of me buying just a hat after queueing from around 6:30am. He was in front of me, pulled out a £5 note and everything else was silvers with the odd pound coin. He must of emptied his piggy bank.
February 23, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
milanmerda

How much was beach towel last year?
February 23, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
ez

people on ebay already selling their bling tees for double the retail..
February 23, 2013 @ 01:26 PM
sakibomb523

Can i buy more than 2 of the same item(s) at supla?

No, I'm not trying to resell. I'm doing a proxy for someone.
Well cause PCL pullover was sold out, I don't know.  But, you could only get 1 Bling Box tee.  But you could get as many quantities of shit on all other items.  
February 23, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
supreme2013whiteboi

anyone else?
February 23, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
ez

im still undecided on which tees best for the first drop? whats everyone think 
February 23, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
lordlukey

cats/dorothy imo
February 23, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
howfly

edit: wish i woulda copped one of those hermes imitation ashtrays last summer, it hard to find one now for a good price now

instagram _burri

February 23, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
jeasy3d

Hey guys im new to the forums and I have a Medium PCL (Floral Hoodie) and an XL and trying to trade either one for a size L can anyone point me in the right direction....?

Thanks,

Newbie here!
Take your talents to the market place. Not in the forum
February 23, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
frenchsauvage

the glass ashtray > last season

have you seen it in person? (glass)

beach towel was 48 I believe

teal/pink bling imo is most fly. Dorothy will attract eyes. Cats is nice but Dorothy is nicer.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 23, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
thehypestreet

Hi how much for the following / have they bren launched

Fuck denim jacket 
Supreme liberty new era
PCL pocket Tee

Thanks!
February 23, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
WEFORMLIKEVOLTRON

whats the pricing on the iphone case? anyone got more detailed pics with one? thats what im interested in at the moment

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

February 23, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
frenchsauvage

$38 phone case

detailed pics? it's just a painted bright shiny gold case with supreme in bling printed on the back in a very high HD quality to make it seem like it's worth $38 USD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-X-INCASE-BLING-BOX-LOGO-APPLE-IPHONE-5-COVER-SOLD-OUT-RARE-I-PHONE-5-/130856201290?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item1e77a32c4a

"snap case"

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 23, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
jeasy3d

Dorothy 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.