[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:40
you really must have had to take ther frame by frame to know he was wearing a button up underneath ps you're a lil too hyped, simmer down.
what the fuck are you talking about dude. You can clearly see a collar sticking out in the opening scene my dude. 
Your reaching

BleztONE

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:42
black banner 5 panel sold out on eu site after asap vid
The mouse and the mask is a great album,...random af but ye
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:42
anyone else feeling the ski pullover?
Yeah, I just can't decide between the all Black and Red/Blue
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:45
they really blew their load on the accessories... the flask if anyone here is 21+ ...other than that...aint shit left...it all dropped already...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:46
anyone else feeling the ski pullover?
Yeah, I just can't decide between the all Black and Red/Blue
yeah it's a different piece and the quality looks nice, i'm on the fence on black/rd or the burg/silver
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:52
Mohair is warm in winter as it has great insulating properties, while remaining cool in summer due to its moisture wicking properties. It is durable, naturally elastic, flame resistant, crease resistant, and does not felt. It is considered to be a luxury fiber, like cashmereangora and silk, and is usually more expensive than most wool that comes from sheep.

gonna be expensive tho...maybe upwards of $200? definitely upwards of $200?  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:56
I love the concept of the Thorgerson, it might be the first camp I buy, except I'm just really not sure if I'd ever wear it.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:00
I'm waiting on that wide pinstripe sweater. Anyone else copping? Any guesses on price?

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:01
The mouse and the mask is a great album,...random af but ye
the best
Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:05
A. i have a l/s pocket tee from fw 12, it is fucking amazing, i have a heather grey one, one of few Supreme pieces i have bought and said "this is actually worth every penny i paid for this" B. FINALLY my package is on its way here (black champ zip up, maroon champ pullover), new delivery is for this monday, TYBG 

Él Duderîno

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:05
I love the concept of the Thorgerson, it might be the first camp I buy, except I'm just really not sure if I'd ever wear it.

liberty's are great quality camps but just consider that it's going to be a little more rigid on the fabric as compared to a standard camp, no collab.  I remember for the liberty splatter drop i was "oOoH sHIT that design looks TIGHT" but by the time I got it in the mail and tried it on, I went to my neighbor and sold it to him, then he put it up on instagram.  Just an FYI if this is going to be your first camp ever.  GL tomorrow bruhz
Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:09
A. i have a l/s pocket tee from fw 12, it is fucking amazing, i have a heather grey one, one of few Supreme pieces i have bought and said "this is actually worth every penny i paid for this" B. FINALLY my package is on its way here (black champ zip up, maroon champ pullover), new delivery is for this monday, TYBG 
didn't thank based god for last weeks burg zip up drop and now my package is two weeks late.  just in case i forget and fall asleep tomorrow: dear based god, plz don't cart jack me on da ski pullover and basquiat L/S, thank you based god
Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:13
http://hardtofathom.com/ got the damn basquait collab on his site already cheap. 

instagram: cdotphotography

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:13
^lol im definitely going with the portrait tee in black and the white beanie, at least my prayers were answered from earlier today with a beanie from my list!

Él Duderîno

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:23
Mohair is warm in winter as it has great insulating properties, while remaining cool in summer due to its moisture wicking properties. It is durable, naturally elastic, flame resistant, crease resistant, and does not felt. It is considered to be a luxury fiber, like cashmereangora and silk, and is usually more expensive than most wool that comes from sheep.

Calm down
Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:27
torn whether to cop that portrait pullover. basquiats too influential to me for me to ignore.
but shit its just a picture of the man himself. could've at least used the SAMO self portrait done by him...

but i need this:
estimated price?

EDIT: the image came out on top... not sure how to correctly place it

somebody had the nerve to take the herb up out the doobie ashtray

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:27

Based on JP pricing I'm expecting it to be $148 give or take.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:34
torn whether to cop that portrait pullover. basquiats too influential to me for me to ignore.
but shit its just a picture of the man himself. could've at least used the SAMO self portrait done by him...

but i need this:
p/c?
hell nah. Just get a poster of that shit.
i get where the critics are comin from, but in my opinion the collaboration just makes sense. not to come off as dick sucking on that box logo, but supreme is the only brand id even pay attention to for collaborating with basquiat. both influential in the cultures they promote.

but... its just a photo. of the man.
to make it worse, the most generic photo out there...

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:35
^ how long has Basquiat been an influence to you? Since Magna Carta Holy Grail dropped?

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:37

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
^ how long has Basquiat been an influence to you? Since Magna Carta Holy Grail dropped?

original.
an influence to me since i was born in the city, albeit not Brooklyn. since i read about Warhol when i was in elementary school. since freshman year in high school when i asked a friend what the fuck was up with his hair and he said he got inspired by basquiat, who i forgot about, then read about again and did my first several concentrations on.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:46
estimated price on ski pullover?

whatkindsoupyoumake?

Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:47

original.
an influence to me since i was born in the city, albeit not Brooklyn. since i read about Warhol when i was in elementary school. since freshman year in high school when i asked a friend what the fuck was up with his hair and he said he got inspired by basquiat, who i forgot about, then read about again and did my first several concentrations on.

So what you're saying is...MC/HG?
Sep 26, 2013 @ 04:50
Just wondering, was there ever a release in box logo tees with purple logos? If someone is familiar with any season that ever sold those kinds of tees let me know please. I'm not looking for one, only wondering

EDIT: from what season was there a release in box logo tees with purple logos?
Sep 26, 2013 @ 05:10
I classify "extreme" swiftness as an item that has to be bought and checked out immediately. For me, the denim jersey wasn't at that level. I got denim bball and yellow tartan in one swoop. Same thing with black Digi/Champion drop. The only recent thing that was truly extreme swiftness was the PCL bucket, at least for me. 
Denim sold out pretty damn quick, but still the only thing in recent years that's required actual swiftness was the dunks. What'd you get from the champion drop besides the digi top
Champ pullover and zip up

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Sep 26, 2013 @ 05:20
bout to cash out tomorrow. see you all in morning

*2Pac laugh*

Sep 26, 2013 @ 05:24
Basquiat freestyle feeling like Jimi Hendrix in Anna-Nicole mouth

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 26, 2013 @ 05:39

Sep 26, 2013 @ 05:46
Making. Underground. Raw. Sh!t.

murs

*2Pac laugh*

Sep 26, 2013 @ 05:48
I didn't say that. If anything, I was saying it didn't require swiftness at all. 

Edit: in response to yoga 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.