Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 23, 2013 @ 02:18 PM
susdaddy

l/s shirt is dope 
nothing else is worth it
September 23, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
steff90

Fit of a medium champion hoodie, 5'9 135lbs cartman lurkin in the corner
September 23, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
jetageoflotus

portrait shirt would of looked 10 times better if it was the size of the hoodie portrait

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 23, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
hick

fuck this collab...

i cant wear any of that shit...looks homemade and having basquiat's face on a t-shirt is a huge form of histrionics, looking like some bandwagon shit cuz jay- z mentions him in "picasso"

pass
September 23, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
FloridaStateInThe90s

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

September 23, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
xafriaf

Thanks. Glad the fit is nice. I'm an inch shorter than you.
September 23, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
OneForeigner

i don't even know what to say, you guys have so much hate in you that you defy a person on strictly their weight. What happened to you to make you guys think demoralizing someone is so funny?
first, if you post a pic of yourself on the internet you are going to get opinions from anyone who has one, its easier to say whatever you want over the internet then to your face because of the lesser consequences

second, dont continue this route you're only feeding the trolls

but thats all really just my opinion on the whole thing and im just another someone on the internet with one...
fersure, thanks man
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the pinstripe you're wearing in that photo the same pinstrip you're claiming is 'unworn' in this marketplace post?  You might wanna update that post...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/207529#4169192 
oh shit i thought i did change it, college internet, my bad. changing now.
September 23, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
chads

Imagine the amount of junk this rent boi would
shovel into his arms
if he lived to see his face on a $150 sweatshirt
If he was still alive, his face wouldn't be on anything other than the cover of a magazine

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 23, 2013 @ 03:00 PM
backlikethat

that champion hoodie is ugly as fuck lmfao!
September 23, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
steff90

Thanks. Glad the fit is nice. I'm an inch shorter than you.
Will fit you great, I love the fit of that one
September 23, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
steff90

Dat salty ass
September 23, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
backlikethat

Dat salty ass

salty for what? you got an ugly ass iphone case thats big as shit, ugly ass jeans and one of the most ugliest hoodies i have seen with a fucking big ass champion patch smacked on the chest breh.
September 23, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
steff90

Dat salty ass

salty for what? you got an ugly ass iphone case thats big as shit, ugly ass jeans and one of the most ugliest hoodies i have seen with a fucking big ass champion patch smacked on the chest breh.
You have to work a month to afford those jeans my dude
September 23, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
OneForeigner

^^^ damn people just need to learn respect, but i guess you talk over the internet you can diss anyone and still be frail or fat in real life. Its a sad world. I'd never call one of you fat or something. In real life or on here. Thats just how i was raised. To respect someone when they put themselves out there and just give encouraging advice, like what they could change. This is just a sad fucking world.
September 23, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
guccimane

looking forward to showing up to winter classes casually late in box logo sweatpants not giving a fuck
September 23, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
OneForeigner

^^^ damn people just need to learn respect, but i guess you talk over the internet you can diss anyone and still be frail or fat in real life. Its a sad world. I'd never call one of you fat or something. In real life or on here. Thats just how i was raised. To respect someone when they put themselves out there and just give encouraging advice, like what they could change. This is just a sad fucking world.
Welcome to the HB forums!
i been here for a minute, last account got banned cus i didn't tag 2 pics or some shit, i still don't know why.
September 23, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
FloridaStateInThe90s

Are you still fucking talking about the same shit from yesterday? In internet time, that's about 10 years ago. We all forgot about it. Now people don't hate you for being fat, they hate you for being annoying and redundant. 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

September 23, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
auxilio

I think UO has better shit than this upcoming Basquiat collab....
I haven't seen their Basquiat stuff in person, but not gonna front like I didn't curiously check out Urban, and not gonna front like I didn't like their Champion stuff. Didn't buy, but their shit looked 10x better too smh smh smh.
September 23, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
Okay.

basquiat shit is dope af 

i wish i had enough cash to buy that jacket

where the azn girls at

September 23, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
ruff.draft

Easy pass. I thought that ali parka would be nice at first but tbh it's a huge letdown.
September 23, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
Gorblata

Jesus Christ you guys are literally aren't satisfied by anything supreme makes/collabs to make.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

September 23, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
SHARKlN

does supreme still get their military styled outerwear from alpha industries?
September 23, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
hick

HA!

My ebbets field flannel jersey is done and getting shipped

sorry...non-supreme

but im excited...all my shit ships this week

champ hoodie grey M

Denim shirt solid blue M

deck of cards

and added to that 1951 PCL road jersey los angeles angels S
PowerCum

basquiat collab tomorrow
dont ask me how just be grateful that youve been blessed
#powercumseason
flicyourbic

Are you still fucking talking about the same shit from yesterday? In internet time, that's about 10 years ago. We all forgot about it. Now people don't hate you for being fat, they hate you for being annoying and redundant. 
i dont see anywhere on this page of anyone bringing this orrdeal up other than yourself. if your really this concerned go to tell your mom or some shit man, we moved on already. this a box logo thread jawful

not a feelings thread.
September 23, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
jjapplesauce

I know ive said it before but I really do think the lions stuff is one of the best prints used this season.  Has so much potential....kinda wish they would have done a tee or camp with it. Instead of an earflap hat or whatever.  

Edit: maybe even a bucket in it.  Could either look really bad or really good.
September 23, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
hick

its funny how there's a shitload of fighting going on

like, some serious hurtful shit lolol

damn, like, if anyone said that shit in person, id bust out laughing how fucking horrible and awkward that would sound like

id think, "what'd that dude do to get all them niggas mad?"
September 23, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
Yung Urameshi

l/s shirt is dope 
nothing else is worth it
this

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

September 23, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
sonicsfan

@sharkin yes. The M65 is alpha.

FS Supreme Panelled Parka White L

September 23, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
wampwamp

damn, like, if anyone said that shit in person, id bust out laughing how fucking horrible and awkward that would sound like

id think, "what'd that dude do to get all them niggas mad?"
Yung Basquiat boned Madonna. Envy ensues. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.