[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:19
Only thing you need swiftness for this year is prob TNF collab
wrong.

3M TNF sat for so long, and mad canceled orders. TNF is for none brokeboiis, swivness scale about 7 out of 10

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:26
Po's right. Most swiftness needed will be on hockey jersey. 3m TNF sat for a couple minutes and FW 12 TNF Cord was easy besides Burgundy. 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:26
Wonder what's in store for this season's secret drops... considering the patterns they used last time (acid wash, crosses) what F/W13 pattern are you guys hoping they use?

∞good to go since '91∞

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:32
got this in, to big for me doe, size large...also got the black digi top, shit is to icey 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Slap shot t-shirt
Po's right. Most swiftness needed will be on hockey jersey. 3m TNF sat for a couple minutes and FW 12 TNF Cord was easy besides Burgundy. 
You have to be pretty quick for most of the stuff they've dropped. Only drop so far that needed extreme swiftness was the bball jersey in the denim and black colorways.
Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:38
I classify "extreme" swiftness as an item that has to be bought and checked out immediately. For me, the denim jersey wasn't at that level. I got denim bball and yellow tartan in one swoop. Same thing with black Digi/Champion drop. The only recent thing that was truly extreme swiftness was the PCL bucket, at least for me. 

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:40
will the fit of the l/s pocket tees be exactly the same as the sabbaths?
Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:42
The pocket tees are worth the price. I never got one until this year because I always was like "The fuck is this shirt $62/$72 for?". But I went to the fall opening in LA this season and when I saw/felt the pocket tee in person, I had to have it.

NB speaks the real
yes, quality is on point...thinkin about gettin grey or teal

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:49
Word. I got the teal short sleeve and I'll be going with the grey L/S tomorrow; along with slapshot beanie, Allah L/S, and the photo tee.  

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:49
Wonder what's in store for this season's secret drops... considering the patterns they used last time (acid wash, crosses) what F/W13 pattern are you guys hoping they use?
Paisley Gloves

But really they just need to take the Paisley from the inside of the Champion gear and put it other shit.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 02:55
Got my hands on this ottoman Harrington today

Something I talked myself out of buying...dope pick up, I should have copped.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:05
5'7 130lbs, what size pullover should I get?, and do you guys think they will sell out??
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:12
5'7 130lbs, what size pullover should I get?, and do you guys think they will sell out??
do you mean the ski pullover? Youre going after that?
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:17
I classify "extreme" swiftness as an item that has to be bought and checked out immediately. For me, the denim jersey wasn't at that level. I got denim bball and yellow tartan in one swoop. Same thing with black Digi/Champion drop. The only recent thing that was truly extreme swiftness was the PCL bucket, at least for me. 
Denim sold out pretty damn quick, but still the only thing in recent years that's required actual swiftness was the dunks. What'd you get from the champion drop besides the digi top
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:17
Yeah the ski pullover. yupp
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:19
oh okay go with a medium, what color are you getting? the burgundy is starting to grow on me
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:19
got my black pacific camo pullover size med but too small smh the quality is good tho 
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:23
oh okay go with a medium, what color are you getting? the burgundy is starting to grow on me
Not really feeling the burgundy, got my champions in that color. The black and red one is smokeyface for me
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:23
I don't understand how you guys end up with your shit being too small/big, just check the measurements on the site

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:30
I don't understand how you guys end up with your shit being too small/big, just check the measurements on the site
cos people buy heat you fucking idiot
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:31
cos people buy heat you fucking idiot
That's not an excuse; the sizing chart goes up 4-5 minutes before the drop.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:32
Red lining on the numbers of the blue hockey top. smokeyface
 Also i think asap is wearing a button up under neath the hockey top.......
Wonder what the black and red jerseys  outline will be. 

BleztONE

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:32
anyone else stoked for the mohair cardigan?  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:35
black banner 5 panel sold out on eu site after asap vid

cunts
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:36
I'm on the fence...it looks incredibly warm and comfortable but it has a really baggy fit based on pics I've seen and the stripes don't really vibe with me too well.

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:37
I'm on the fence...it looks incredibly warm and comfortable but it has a really baggy fit based on pics I've seen and the stripes don't really vibe with me too well.
dont cop

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:38
you really must have had to take it frame by frame to know he was wearing a button up underneath ps you're a lil too hyped, simmer down.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:39
anyone else feeling the ski pullover?
Sep 26, 2013 @ 03:39
hell yeah i have been eyeing that one for a while
planning on copping, looks really clean and overall just a nice, different piece

-Caterpillar
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.