[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 23, 2013 @ 18:43
lol that size on the photo tee is fucking huge

•••

Sep 23, 2013 @ 18:47
went to compton over the weekend

yes, that compton and it wasn't too bad...but still shitty and i didnt get mugged

visiting my old roommate from cal state northridge
wow all supreme u got swag dude

#hansumboyz

Sep 23, 2013 @ 18:49
Skateboards would have been the easiest and smartest thing to do with his art, wonder why they didn't take that route...
because they made that shitty ass bruce lee board

#hansumboyz

Sep 23, 2013 @ 18:55

yes, that compton and it wasn't too bad...but still shitty and i didnt get mugged

no...the watch is Bapex
Sep 23, 2013 @ 18:59

no...the watch is Bapex
even worse

we kno boutcha

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:01

oh vashtie
Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:04
lol @ everyone wanting basquiat decks so they can "collect art"

where the azn girls at

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:05
paintin baby pictures call me basquiat picasso
Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:09

oh vashtie
why is it that i dont mind a cute girl wearing that hoodie?
Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:12
hicks : didnt get mugged

meaning u went there feeling insecure and scared like a lil girl due to "stuff u heard about compton" 

probably asking your dad questions on the way in the car like "yo dad whats the percentage of mexicans and blacks in  this place anyway?" 

while rocking ur "new preme" tellin urself ur not a puss
Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:22
I never understood why some people would spend so much money on Supreme just to look like Trinidad James.

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
I never understood why some people would spend so much money on Supreme just to look like Trinidad James.
First post ridiculous
Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:28
Shoulda used this one 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:30

I live in compton. as someone said b4 its not bad at all. 

its all good vibes smokeyface

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:32

oh vashtie
why is it that i dont mind a cute girl wearing that hoodie?
U like girls pissing on ya feeez?

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:43
is the zeus allah buddah l/s gonna be like the sabbath l/s or easter island l/s? material wise

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/164458

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:48
Cut and sew pieces usually have a stitched tag of some sort. I'd guess it's going to be a regular Supreme L/S t-shirt, based on the fact that the tag looks like the Easter Island as opposed to Sabbath, for example. 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:52

made exclusively for supreme
When they say that, its gonna have a completely different fit then this one, supreme gives them the dimension they want and those dimensions are made exclusively supreme. You wont find a jacket hat fits the same, that jacket pictured will fit differently.

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:54
you guys are weird as fuck, all of u were thirsty as a motherfucker when u saw the basquiat shit in the preview now ur all hating. same with hyped shit like the pcl, all thirsty as fuck then once it drops its suddenly gay and stupid
Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:59
drop list for this thursday?
Sep 23, 2013 @ 19:59
pcl is dope 

people just get mad when they cant afford/cant get a certain item 

where the azn girls at

Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:10
you guys are weird as fuck, all of u were thirsty as a motherfucker when u saw the basquiat shit in the preview now ur all hating. same with hyped shit like the pcl, all thirsty as fuck then once it drops its suddenly gay and stupid
.. That's because the stuff in the preview were the only 2 decent pieces out of this collection.
Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:10
You should've bought a gym membership instead of the pcl
Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:14
what were you guys honestly hoping for? 

where the azn girls at

Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:23

made exclusively for supreme
When they say that, its gonna have a completely different fit then this one, supreme gives them the dimension they want and those dimensions are made exclusively supreme. You wont find a jacket hat fits the same, that jacket pictured will fit differently.

Schott will tailor a jacket to your specifications if you buy through them.
Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:24
Uniqlo & UO Basquiat > Supreme Basquiat
Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:26
Supreme waited to long to drop this shit. Now everyone has done it. Shirts don't look any better than shit that UO comes out with.
People have BEEN doing Basquiat for years. The Basquiat Estate says yes to anyone.
Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:27
Shit wack honestly

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:27
Should of used more of his artowork for the Design of the T's

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

Sep 23, 2013 @ 20:34
Was lowkey excited for Basquiat collab, solely off of the L/S tee in the preview. i'm sure hoodie, portrait and L/S will sell out... but other than that? Misfits collab part 2..

∞good to go since '91∞

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.