[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 20, 2013 @ 04:55
COME AND GER SOME!!!

NEED NEW IPHONEsmh
Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:13
Lemme see some pics of that teal champ pullover. I'm on the west coast so I'll probably get it sometime in late October.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:14
Lemme see some pics of that teal champ pullover. I'm on the west coast so I'll probably get it sometime in late October.
lol man they stil fucking up my order from last Thursday as well.  

17000 ferrari

Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:26
I'm in philly. last drop I got my stuff on like Wednesday hope this happens again
Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:34
Digi is cleanest in gray imo. But hopefully its higher quality then football tops from the past 2 fall seasons. They are heavy cotton and trap heat like a mofo. Idk what rayon/cotton is but looks more like silky jersey material from the pics. 

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:43
Snaked some pictures off the bay because I'm THIRSTAYY

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:48
Someone already posted a fit pic of Champion jacket or hoodie ? If so can you send me the link of the page please

FS : red 3M TNF sz L, worn twice, pm me

Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:50
fuck the sizing thing is making me nervous, someone wanna swap burgandy hoodies sz L for my sz M if mine's too small? pm me

Fuk u

Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:57
Ordered a
Deck of Cards
&
Digi Jersey today.
The shipping confirmation came in immediately!! 

My week 2 order only came with a Virgin Mary tee,
Franklin camp / Repeater camp, and hanes tagless' were missing!!!
Weird thing is that there wasn't a receipt or stickers in the package.

My week 3 order isn't coming until Wednesday.  The shipping just reloaded with that information today.

Has anyone had Supreme mess an order up???
Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:03
i heard that for box logo tees. they might be dropping next season for 2014 to celebrate 20 years. just a rumor though lol
Hopefully. They'll definitely be doing something special. Whens the last time that they publicly released an OG box logo?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:08
fuck the sizing thing is making me nervous, someone wanna swap burgandy hoodies sz L for my sz M if mine's too small? pm me
If you went tts you'll be fine
Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:15
modellshonestly I copped because I like the paisley lining , I was planning on unstitching the C but it's not bad in person so I'm leaving it , this isn't a hoodie that you can get cheaper elsewhere, that's like saying "just buy a blank %100 cotton hoodie, it's the same thing as flags pullover for a fraction of the price"
now find me a champion hoodie with a paisley hood and I'll stand corrected
ill agree the paisley is a nice touch. but it doesnt make it worth it for me. i totally understand why u like it tho and i still think its a dope piece
Its dope and actually hard to find a Champion hoodie with a big patch like that.
I guess if you cant pull it off then it aint for you. But I been wanting a Supreme/Champion piece since I missed out on F/W 12 Parka. That piece is waaay better then these two in my opinion but these are still dope with the little details like the paisley and the supreme on the side of the hood. 
i said i had copped the black zip jacket and he thinks i could get the exact same loom at modells. cuz they got champion zip jackets with quilted sleeves and the patch and supreme across the back at modells. and i'm a fuckboy.

lol @ that nyc dude.

edit: *look
Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:19
my order from the 5th still hasn't updated. smh. might have to cancel this jersey

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:24
when you guys guessing this is going to drop? i deffinitely want to cop. considering its for the colder weather, im assuming it might be one of the later drops.

Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:25
lol nervous about the sizing. you know they put up measurements on the site right?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:28

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:30
Ordered a
Deck of Cards
&
Digi Jersey today.
The shipping confirmation came in immediately!! 
Same here, comfirmation came within an hour after placing the order. Even tho it just says "ready for UPS."

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:39
FWIW the champion x supreme hoodie isn't even 100% cotton, it's poly/cotton blend.. that shit gonna pill like a MF..
Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:42
i heard that for box logo tees. they might be dropping next season for 2014 to celebrate 20 years. just a rumor though lol
Hopefully. They'll definitely be doing something special. Whens the last time that they publicly released an OG box logo?
I think it was s/s 07
Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:43
lol nervous about the sizing. you know they put up measurements on the site right?
not right their measurements are fucked up like the hanu and flags pullover have same numbers
this is what i see from .jp ?)
Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:49
Any guesses on what drops next week? Would love to see a Nas collab

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

Sep 20, 2013 @ 06:53
Just got a burg zip up from a random restock
Tybg!

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

Sep 20, 2013 @ 07:03
Anyone have an idea on how much the hockey top will cost?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 07:03
so youre worried about 1-3cm

not right their measurements are fucked up like the hanu and flags pullover have same numbers
this is what i see from .jp 
so youre worried about a 1-3cm difference in measurements for a hoodie?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 07:04
Sep 20, 2013 @ 07:05
Sep 20, 2013 @ 07:06
Sep 20, 2013 @ 07:19
so youre worried about 1-3cm

hoodies szlol nervous about the sizing. you know they put up measurements on the site right?
this is what i see from .jp 
so youre worried about a 1-3cm difference in measurements for a hoodie?
just saying blushing
Sep 20, 2013 @ 07:40
I'd only cop a bogo tee to have on ice, not something I would wear. More like a collectible IMO.
this is sad. the only time i don't wear shit is if an athlete/ someone famous signs it or something
Fam it's just like niggas who cop J's & keep 'em DS, except it's one of THE rarest tees a common, non-famous street wear enthusiast can own. Like I said, wouldn't wear it b/c that's just not my style. Wouldn't even be sumn spectacular to see on someone if and/or after they release, b/c everybody had a chance to cop again. But just having one on ice, yeah i'm all about that.

∞good to go since '91∞

Sep 20, 2013 @ 07:47
At first I was kinda salty about passing on the Iridescent.. Until I realized I could get both the Champion Hoodie and Zip Up together for less lol. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.