[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 21, 2013 @ 21:25

um wat
So that on fb too not sure if it's real but that price isn't bad if so
It is real, these were released in both S/S and L/S

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 21, 2013 @ 21:31
NOT MY PHOTO nigga sized up jesus pieceblinkyeyes
Sep 21, 2013 @ 21:38
so you think its got an oversized fit?
Definitely man. Too much room for me. Going to see if I can get it tailored. If not, I have to get rid of both the black and purple larges I have. 
Guys upload fit pics. I copped both colors too in a medium. I really want to see the fit
Sep 21, 2013 @ 21:41
NOT MY PHOTO nigga sized up jesus piece
that jesus piece is probably shopped on

thats an old photo, so it wont be there unless he got it early somehow
Sep 21, 2013 @ 21:45
Lol niggas see jesus pieces on everyone and automatically assume it's supreme
Sep 21, 2013 @ 21:51
How big are supreme duffle bags? I've seen em in store, I just never really gave them a good look. Any info/pics would be cool

i have no idea what i am talking about

Sep 21, 2013 @ 21:53

Its not supreme.
Swear hb is falling off
Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:02
--------------------
Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:08
I spotted a supreme bucket in that free t shirt drake fight, that frail boy in the video please step forward and speak up
Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:09
how can you say camps are wack? Some are, but they're still pretty cool. Honestly, and im not just saying this as a fuckboi haha but other "5 panel" or camp caps hardly even compare to supreme ones. Look at the companies trying to do them and then say caps are wack...
Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
how can you say camps are wack? Some are, but they're still pretty cool. Honestly, and im not just saying this as a fuckboi haha but other "5 panel" or camp caps hardly even compare to supreme ones. Look at the companies trying to do them and then say caps are wack...

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:12

Copped the green one earlier today from my local stake shop. The owner told me that his nike rep was cleaning out his warehouse and came across these. (Dude had all the colors) He was also telling me that his reps hold on to alot of Nike items for celebrities these were just never purchased. Its a XL but it fits fine on me. Ill post a better pics later 

I just got the black one last week from the marketplace. (Shout out to @trespace.) I picked up the black and red bruins on release day and regretted not getting the pullover as soon as I stepped out of the store. Fit to follow.
I copped the green pullover from Nocturnal skateshop. It just arrived in the mail. The jacket is fire smokeyface
Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:19
How big are supreme duffle bags? I've seen em in store, I just never really gave them a good look. Any info/pics would be cool

x

Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:49
Let's talk about supreme please! 
What is your favourite cop of this season so far? And list one thing you want most during the rest of season. 
red plaid bomber straight flames in person smokeyface . being overlooked by all these hypes because their is no visible supreme branding on the outside
Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:53

Its not supreme.
Swear hb is falling off
fairfax 424

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Inactive User

Sep 21, 2013 @ 22:53

Copped the green one earlier today from my local stake shop. The owner told me that his nike rep was cleaning out his warehouse and came across these. (Dude had all the colors) He was also telling me that his reps hold on to alot of Nike items for celebrities these were just never purchased. Its a XL but it fits fine on me. Ill post a better pics later 

how much do these run for now a days?
Sep 21, 2013 @ 23:12
just ordered some white long sleeve tees finally could start wearing my jerseys

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

Sep 21, 2013 @ 23:57
Any idea what the collab will be next week... if not basquiat? Hoping for Carthartt, Nike SB, or APC
Sep 22, 2013 @ 00:26
Any idea what the collab will be next week... if not basquiat? Hoping for Carthartt, Nike SB, or APC
Levi's denim box logo hoodies

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 22, 2013 @ 00:36
you're making me way to thirsty for this. so mad i slept. pm me if you have a sz M
Nah I just got the one and it's a sz L.
How tall are you? I don't know if I should go M or L on the bleached flannel.
Sep 22, 2013 @ 00:39
nah its probably bc ian is like 5`4 or some crazy shit
proportions bruh
Sep 22, 2013 @ 02:08
Size down, flannels fit big

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Sep 22, 2013 @ 02:27
Size large denim baseball top. If interested message me with offer. 
Sep 22, 2013 @ 02:30

legit check 
Sep 22, 2013 @ 02:36

legit check 
The sticker is
Sep 22, 2013 @ 02:43
Sep 22, 2013 @ 02:43
Told my niggah it was fake and he wouldnt believe me so i put it on here to confirm.
Sep 22, 2013 @ 02:46
6'0"

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Sep 22, 2013 @ 02:59
Broke down and bought a satin bomber. Kinda mad at myself for sleeping and then backsliding, but too antsy for it to get here 
I just sold mine on eBay (black, medium), was that you who bought it?
Sep 22, 2013 @ 03:03
^ Never gonna admit it if it was

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.