[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:00
holy fuck!!!!!

lolololol
is this wat the fuck happens on the weekend??
Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:06
Offensive hahah wow

How would you know you're not black, smh
If anyone is offended then I truly apologize but I honestly Thot we were passed this

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:08
Purple pacific camo pullover came in today (odd bc I ordered the black about an hour before this one and it wont be here till Monday. Gotta love it.) Anyway, love the color of the purple. It's dark so it's not "standout/in your face" as much as the white cw will be.

Skeptical on the fit of it though. I'm 6'0 and 185ish and ordered a large. Fit across the chest is good, but I feel like there is a little more room in the stomach area than I prefer. I just threw it on over a tee, but that's about all I'll probably wear it over being it isn't a heavy winter jacket. Guess I'll try it on again tomorrow and make a decision on it. I'll post a pic tomorrow if anyone is interested. Anyway, about to go partake in the consumption of alcohol.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:15
Purple pacific camo pullover came in today (odd bc I ordered the black about an hour before this one and it wont be here till Monday. Gotta love it.) Anyway, love the color of the purple. It's dark so it's not "standout/in your face" as much as the white cw will be.

Skeptical on the fit of it though. I'm 6'0 and 185ish and ordered a large. Fit across the chest is good, but I feel like there is a little more room in the stomach area than I prefer. I just threw it on over a tee, but that's about all I'll probably wear it over being it isn't a heavy winter jacket. Guess I'll try it on again tomorrow and make a decision on it. I'll post a pic tomorrow if anyone is interested. Anyway, about to go partake in the consumption of alcohol.
so you think its got an oversized fit?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:17
Somers

Actions speak louder than words get him with the fit. Quit flexing them words boy
Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:18
-I was about to fit battle Nyc93, after he defeated Moops promisingly, however this dude takes possibly the worst fit pics.
-In champion gear dude? Thats not even a technically a collab, pieces are so weak.
-You got that FW 13 preme I got that SS 10 preme..
-Dude wanted to wager $25 paypal too.
-Like cmon dawg stop stunntin..
1- that jackets not even for me like I clearly stated
2- I challeneged u nigga and u backed out. 
3- I only take pics of the new shit so ppl can decide if they wana buy something
4- u can't talk shit and then not battle me like c'mon fam 
Dont worry fam Ill fit battle you tmoro, Bouta be a shutout 
Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:23
Who wants winner?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:29
Levi's collab?

Edit

The thirst is getting real, gore-tex gets here on wednesday. Is it still cool to leave the 59FIFTY tag? lmao

Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:33
None of my black friends have a problem when I say it cus I use it in jest. Dot be so sensitive 
This nigga really used the "my black friends let me say the n word" excuse smh

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:34

Can you post a fit pic. I'm the same height and weight as you.

thanks
Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:51
Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
is it likely that the champion hoodies are going to be restocked?

yea bro tonight at 8pm. make sure to stay on the screen 20 mins before pushing that young F5 every ten seconds or so because they sometimes restock early. your welcome fam.
thanks!
Sep 20, 2013 @ 23:58
champion hoodies
yea bro tonight at 8pm. make sure to stay on the screen 20 mins before pushing that young F5 every ten seconds or so because they sometimes restock early. your welcome fam.
thanks!
smh...

we kno boutcha

Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:09
You guys always look so sad/dejected when you post fits

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:10

Fuk u

Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:14
Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:16
Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:28
im sorry but i just died of laughter
http://3peat.la/shop.html?item=S2-2403&seek=0&scope=-
Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:30
i should have slept

sz m, 5'11" 135 lbs
corrected
Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:31
Levi's collab?

Edit

the thirst is getting real, getting here wednesday, is it still cool to leave the 59FIFTY tag? lmao

i wouldn't hesitate to fuck, but damn her face is just like

>>>:>|

•••

Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:37
smh...

wat
Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:42
R.Kelly copped the Pissface hoody

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:42
^^ College. You wouldn't understand.
UCLA hoes to be exact.
what are you majoring in? I go to UCSB
Sep 21, 2013 @ 00:52

Finally got my Quilted Satin Bomber in today and I have to say that the quality is great. It's pretty thick and not as light as it seemed in pictures I had seen. The satin pops out and the fit is perfect. Definitely one of my favorite Supreme pieces. Size M 5'10 150lbs
Sep 21, 2013 @ 01:06
Sep 21, 2013 @ 01:10
fuck you got your camps on display like art for...shit is mad disgraceful...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 21, 2013 @ 01:15
Lol at this whole thread honestly. You guys are always asking for fit pics so I threw the pinstripe parka on to show the length because I just got the package today and didn't see anyone else do it. If you don't like the jacket, that's cool, move on. No need for the stupid ass comments when people are trying to help out. I'm not just talking about my picture either, because it happens quite a bit. 

And you wonder why people rarely come through with pictures lol
Sep 21, 2013 @ 01:29
Lol at this whole thread honestly. You guys are always asking for fit pics so I threw the pinstripe parka on to show the length because I just got the package today and didn't see anyone else do it. If you don't like the jacket, that's cool, move on. No need for the stupid ass comments when people are trying to help out. I'm not just talking about my picture either, because it happens quite a bit. 

And you wonder why people rarely come through with pictures lol
aw poor you thats so unfair 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 21, 2013 @ 01:33
Lol dude post away.I dne got flammed a lot! But yu learn to deal with it and people will see it.plus u gotta be a norm around here.cant just come thru and expect handshakes and thumbs up.dnt sweat it tho cuz everybody goes thru it
Sep 21, 2013 @ 01:41
 EVERYBODY......Fit battles done, Chinese kid saying nigga stop, shark and the other guy chill, And everybody talkin senseless shit logoff.......

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0