[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:52
^ what are you idiots even arguing about?
^^ College. You wouldn't understand.
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
is it likely that the champion hoodies are going to be restocked?

yea bro tonight at 8pm. make sure to stay on the screen 20 mins before pushing that young F5 every ten seconds or so because they sometimes restock early. your welcome fam. smokeyface
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:58
I'm in college you youngin

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:00

#HansumBoys

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:01
Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:03
UCLA hoes to be exact.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:04
Not gonna find em in this building my dude. Its mainly all finance and research here. Need to go to like the fashion design building or some shit to find the good ones. LOL. Besides classes don't start until next week so the real top shelf bitches have yet to arrive. I'm counting the days. Hasn't been much to look at in the Wooden gym all summer with school not in session. Come Monday though it will be bursting at the seams with 19 year old asses in yoga pants. 
Ive been missing out didn't know that building existed. I do like me the women in business attire that's why we went creeping out your way bout to take your women.

Wooden gym though When we gonna catch lunch at campus and stunt on these hoes?
Yeah gotta do that lunch sometime. I'm bout to get overloaded next week. 40 hours of work plus a full load of classes. Gonna be a long quarter.

Feels nice and chilly today. Might have to break out thermal henley tonight.

Oh FYI orientation for all new sorority rushes is 9/23 from 10-2 in front of Janss Steps. Will be sorority skanks everywhere. Mark your calendar..
Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:07
i fuckin pressed last to skip all the fit pic shit and now i see its still going....damn lol also as a recap, was nyc93 sayin nigga more than ever but we see hes not black??

Él Duderîno

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:16
Someone posted this earlier in the thread

thats sick as hell, dexters lab used to be the best show ever
and yung gods based freestyle about it 
that font has been used a bunch of times

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:19
Ive been missing out didn't know that building existed. I do like me the women in business attire that's why we went creeping out your way bout to take your women.

Wooden gym though When we gonna catch lunch at campus and stunt on these hoes?
Yeah gotta do that lunch sometime. I'm bout to get overloaded next week. 40 hours of work plus a full load of classes. Gonna be a long quarter.

Feels nice and chilly today. Might have to break out thermal henley tonight.

Oh FYI orientation for all new sorority rushes is 9/23 from 10-2 in front of Janss Steps. Will be sorority skanks everywhere. Mark your calendar..
Put that shit up right on my desk calendar. I know the feels past month been on a 6am-7pm shift smh but the paper be worth it.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:24
Last year people were having some sort of weak car battle with Honda Civics.  This year its fit wars?  A decent drop from Supreme next week should straighten this out.  I'm hoping.  
Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:26
Restock on teal and black champion pullover
Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:27
All that's left for the season is the Basquiat collab
I've been reading these forums for awhile now but this is my first time posting.  Speaking of Basquiat, Urban Outfitters just released a whole line of Basquiat stuff.  I'm wondering what Supreme is going to do besides that Cassius Clay jacket from the lookbook.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?id=M_COLL_GRAPHICTEES&cm_re=HP_FEATURES-_-FEATURE_2-_-M_COLL_GRAPHICTEES
Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:27
Waiting for Pierce to come thru with a fit pic of the champion hoodie
Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:31
Last year people were having some sort of weak car battle with Honda Civics.  This year its fit wars?  A decent drop from Supreme next week should straighten this out.  I'm hoping.  
You mean that dude who posted the pic of himself in front of his civic and then someone photo shopped into a Lambo? Think BigPO has this as his avatar....
Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:38

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:52
Lol so many restocks on the paisley hood hoodies

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:57
full restock on orange digi.
Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:58
Anyone knows this tee? Name? Year? It has no Watermark but the Tag looks legit. Since when does Supreme Watermarks on their tees?

Bump
Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:00
lol this season sucks

•••

Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:11
@panchenko I'm like 5'9 (#shortboyz) 160 proportional/athletic

Fuk u

Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:19
Does anyone know how the taped seam fishtail parka fits? 
Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:20

fits perfect to me. one of my favorite pieces of last season
Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:22
So to recap:

You spent your time digging through 4000 posts only to find a picture that wasn't me and reposted it 5 times but you're "not trying to ether", and you're ready to fire shots within 5 minutes of someone raising shit with me, but your account only gets logged in once every 2 weeks (hmmmm... wonder what your real account is)
Dig thru what? I've known dumbfuck. You guys literally tend to judge everyone by join dates Ive been lurking ive seen what has been going on these supreme ones from dictatorship till now.

Fire what shots no one is firing anything. 

You 
Interpret it that way like a fuck boy.

2 weeks? That some serious shit if you literally have my profile on tab to check. 

Lol you lame I was on here the other day. 

YOU are mad that you can't ether me cuz u got nothing to work with. 

Shark your never gonna be a mod and your never gonna be a god sharkus Christ my dick. 

When you post an say dumb shit to these dudes literally tryna get info ill be here to keep you in check 
Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:23
how do the work pants fit? i got a sz 34 for cheap smokeyface
Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:23

fits perfect to me. one of my favorite pieces of last season
Yeah, I can get it for retail, but it's an L tho. I have M in t-shirts, what you think mate?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:28
yall slept

sz m, 5'11" 135 lbs
Sep 20, 2013 @ 21:32
was there a navy color way for the predator snapback? i dont think there was but someones telling me there was.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0