nike bruins need to be this fall

or nike challenge courts

basquiat deck and tees are def instacop for me
September 19, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
oneallah

Deciding on a color...

If anyone has a L in these HMU...

what season is this?
fw'11...one of the most slept on seasons ever...

This, Henny Jersey, Bolivia Beanie, the Godly Paisley Hoodie, the Godly MINERS Jacket, Futura 5-Panel, CNN 5-Panel, Uptown Hoodie, Burgundy Box Logo Hoody...

So much heat.
because asap and trinidad lames never wore it bruh
September 19, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
KiddCoast

Honestly...nothing from this season is or will be 'grail' status.  Maybe the leather jacket, that's about it.  No other jackets are anything too special, no dope jerseys (like Split Team or Rose Bowl Jersey), No crazy prints like PCL or Paisley hoodie. Best selling/reselling item thus far is a flannel lol.  TNF will have to be really dope to become a 'grail'

Not saying the season sucks but there's no stand out items like form the past few seasons:

FW'11 - Paisley Hoodie, Henny Jersey, Miners Jacket
SS'12 - Split Team Jersey
FW'12 - Field Pullover, Pin Dot Shell
SS'13 - PCL, Roses Jersey
This years baseball shirt > rosebowl jersey.

you really gonna call a screenprinted jersey a grail?
I went to a Big Ten school so Rose Bowl is very significant plus black on black>baseball jersey.  The Blue Baseball jersey is dope, green is cool, the black and red are alright...Rose Bowl logo is more dope than the 'S' logo on the baseball jersey too.
exactly...and if you arent dumb you can keep the rose ball screenprint in tact forever
That shit is target quality. Whats more likely to crack the baseball jersey or the roses jersey? You really gonna o out your way to keep a screen printed jersey from cracking.? Cmon now youre fooling yourself

Twitter: @KiddCoast

September 19, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
domingodean

Have I missed any? Other than this I think there's gonna be 2 other random collabs, one of them most likely being entirely decks.

Levi's / Supreme
Jean-Michel Basquiat / Supreme
Clark's / Supreme
The North Face / Supreme
Timberland / Supreme
Supreme / Bruce Lee / Vans
Supreme/Nike

wtaps 
nbhd
kaws
visvim
maybe nas for secound round of tees

17000 ferrari

September 19, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
methwolf

Burgundy zips
September 19, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
Ye'

Got my shipping email at 10 pst, i'm on the west coast cool
September 19, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
ballislife

How much do box logo hoodies usually go
for?
September 19, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
SilvioDante

2 out of 3 shipping confirms in...

i was about to get buyers regret...remembered i get paid friday

buying box logos with money you don't even have yet...
bought anything spam?
Not this drop. Pin dot thermal and black pullover last week though. 

You get on that Burg Zip? Shit looks nice. Thinking about going down to Sup after work to check it out.Price is tantalizing..Thought it would be more. 
Got the burg wasnt gonna go for it but for 168 price was good.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 19, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
methwolf

Too excited for burgundy zip up / hope everyone got what they wanted this week
Got damn this is weird af

So is finishing DL ios7 with 1 minute to spare to buy heat
September 19, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
lalala

Deciding on a color...

If anyone has a L in these HMU...
btw this is almost exactly how the pacific camo pullovers look, minus the hood strings

x

September 19, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
thenewguy

Up or down vote if you went for the gold zip up
its my favorite out of the 4

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

September 19, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
acompanion

Nocturnal skateshop in Philly just posted this on their instagram. Comments say they have M and XL. 100.00 is a steal.

8( x x )8

September 19, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
hick

Too excited for burgundy zip up / hope everyone got what they wanted this week

you arent wearing anything f/w '13 tho

this really didnt contribute anything
September 19, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
domogotsole

Since no one wants to provide pics. 
So the hoodie does say Supreme on the back?  Glad I passed if so...
Hoodie is blank on the back. That is the back of the jacket on the right of the hoodie.

F/S Hebrew Hats, Jump Rope

September 19, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
Colin Steinmetz

The digi top looks like one of those tee shirts with some random number that you but your 6 year old at walmart
September 19, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
protoscum1990

@colin if u knew better yu would kno its not made of cotton/shirt material.its actually dope in person.champion is crazy but I couldn't spend tht money on somethin ik for sure is only wrth 50 dollars.but thts supreme.no matter the item their name rapes lol
September 19, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Ye'

Nocturnal skateshop in Philly just posted this on their instagram. Comments say they have M and XL. 100.00 is a steal.
Just Copped cool 
September 19, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
Pierce

Just got back from supLA, hoodies run a tad small, Medium was too tight and short so I had to size up , other people were saying that the champion zip up ran hella small so most people were sizing up .
hoodie quality is so on  point, very comfy, not as heavy as regualar fall winter hoodies but not light.
Zip up looked amazing in person but so did the hoodie , so yea .

IG: _pierce

September 19, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
Pierce

oh and suprisingly, digi top was hella quality, I thought they just snuck in that extra $30 for no reason but it's not a regular cotton blend, congrats on anyone who copped it.

JordR

dont suppose anyone has a fit pic of those woodland camo flight pants by any chance? been wanting some camo pants for ages, not sure if they're a bit too much  tho
hick

Just got back from supLA, hoodies run a tad small, Medium was too tight and short so I had to size up , other people were saying that the champion zip up ran hella small so most people were sizing up .
hoodie quality is so on  point, very comfy, not as heavy as regualar fall winter hoodies but not light.

wats your height and weight??

no homo
September 19, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
hick

dont suppose anyone has a fit pic of those woodland camo flight pants by any chance? been wanting some camo pants for ages, not sure if they're a bit too much  tho

just get a pair of camo pants from dockers alpha khaki
September 19, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Nyc93

Yah must be salty u misse the digi I know that shit sold out in under a min so some of ya were cartjacked . Wait for the fit pic id say its almost as good as the hennessey. Not as fresh obviously but it's similar quality and look so I don't get the hate

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

September 19, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
SilvioDante

Zip up runs small for real? I was nervous it'd be big on me after looking after the size chart.
Champion/Supreme shit is notorious for running small.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 19, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
Pierce

wats your height and weight??

no homo
5'9 160 I'll upload fit pics when it cools down , fuck anyone saying these arent meant for winter lol , and the football top isn't henny material but defiantly much nicer than anyone expected, still passed though since I'm not a fan of the font . 

September 19, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
JordR

hmm wondering whether to cop a teal pullover or not
September 19, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
dpu16

This years baseball shirt > rosebowl jersey.

you really gonna call a screenprinted jersey a grail?
I went to a Big Ten school so Rose Bowl is very significant plus black on black>baseball jersey.  The Blue Baseball jersey is dope, green is cool, the black and red are alright...Rose Bowl logo is more dope than the 'S' logo on the baseball jersey too.
exactly...and if you arent dumb you can keep the rose ball screenprint in tact forever
That shit is target quality. Whats more likely to crack the baseball jersey or the roses jersey? You really gonna o out your way to keep a screen printed jersey from cracking.? Cmon now youre fooling yourself
my nigga you are retarded. you don't take care of a $250-$300 piece? as long as you hand wash the rose jersey you're good

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

September 19, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
hick

my nigga you are retarded. you don't take care of a $250-$300 piece? as long as you hand wash the rose jersey you're good
i say thrash the shit out of your supreme dimes

thats the dont give a fuck attitude all preme heads should carry

if you real, you can always afford the next season

and for reals, tho....hand washing clothing is a little sus
September 19, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
dpu16

then you shouldn't even be worrying about quality and which jersey will last then

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.