[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:16
Polka-henley came in. Grey was my first choice, decided to take a chance with it. Paid off.

Bonus - another grail came in today
Looks great homie glad i didn't sleep on that. Still waiting on fuckin ups tho

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:23
Polka-henley came in. Grey was my first choice, decided to take a chance with it. Paid off.
fit looks great, nice cop smokeyface
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:25
This thread is sus
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:25
lolololol off topic, but i think black scale officially fell off, look at the prices on their fall collection online. supreme be making better shit and charging half the cost.
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:27
Stfu about this thread falling off it was never on. Godam it is what is 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:29
i said black scale, not supreme dude.....
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:30
lolololol off topic, but i think black scale officially fell off, look at the prices on their fall collection online. supreme be making better shit and charging half the cost.
BLVCK SCVLE is lame...
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:45
fuck black scale i'd rather wear diamond supply than that shit
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:47
silvio he posted that picture last year  himself in the 2012 thread its him..

and sharkin 

no one is tryna ether you. 

your easy to make fun of, you talk a bunch of shit not even box logos can save you.

to top is all off you constantly brag about the most fucking whack shit ever.
how you hope for pens? and are thirsty for em you sound like a tool.
learn to dress also
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:53
I hope supreme releases those white box logo tees

but have written on the back "I buttfuck dudes" on the back just to put you thirsty dudes in a conundrum 
;)

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:56
The idea of a "fit battle" is pretty damn stupid and immature.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:56
when i see how people dress here i wanna puke.
go waste your money on a stylist.
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:57
i'm thirsty for that red camo field parka
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:57

and sharkin 

your easy to make fun of, you talk a bunch of shit not even box logos can save you.

learn to dress also
So you spent time digging through his posts in the 2012 thread just to flame with that picture? Jimmies must really be rustled...
Sep 20, 2013 @ 18:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
its the only way 2 settle shit on here tho

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:07
is it likely that the champion hoodies are going to be restocked?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:08
So to recap:

You spent your time digging through 4000 posts only to find a picture that wasn't me and reposted it 5 times but you're "not trying to ether", and you're ready to fire shots within 5 minutes of someone raising shit with me, but your account only gets logged in once every 2 weeks (hmmmm... wonder what your real account is)
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:14
All that's left for the season is the Basquiat collab
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:19
Champion hoodiei said i had copped the black zip jacket and he thinks i could get the exact same loom at modells. cuz they got champion zip jackets with quilted sleeves and the patch and supreme across the back at modells. and i'm a fuckboy.

lol @ that nyc dude.

edit: *look
If champion is for u champion is for u. Not my style 
i feel you fam, i ain't hatin. to each his own, everyone got their own style.
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:20
Anybody still waiting on ups to update from lastweeks drop? West Coast people specifically...
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:26
Anybody still waiting on ups to update from lastweeks drop? West Coast people specifically...
I am and I'm in nyc. These nigha as slaking 

Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:28
did the bogos last year drop mid/end november?
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:28
My order will be here Monday. Just waiting on yesterday's to update on ups 

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:31
All that's left for the season is the Basquiat collab
Bruce Lee doe

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:36

and sharkin 

learn to dress also
So you spent time digging through his posts in the 2012 thread just to flame with that picture? Jimmies must really be rustled...
Spam where the bitches at in your building? Me and my homie just went over there creeping saw absolutely nothing. Lol

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
fit battle me 
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:43
Spam where the bitches at in your building? Me and my homie just went over there creeping saw absolutely nothing. Lol
Not gonna find em in this building my dude. Its mainly all finance and research here. Need to go to like the fashion design building or some shit to find the good ones. LOL. Besides classes don't start until next week so the real top shelf bitches have yet to arrive. I'm counting the days. Hasn't been much to look at in the Wooden gym all summer with school not in session. Come Monday though it will be bursting at the seams with 19 year old asses in yoga pants. smokeyface
Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:49
Not gonna find em in this building my dude. Its mainly all finance and research here. Need to go to like the fashion design building or some shit to find the good ones. LOL. Besides classes don't start until next week so the real top shelf bitches have yet to arrive. I'm counting the days. Hasn't been much to look at in the Wooden gym all summer with school not in session. Come Monday though it will be bursting at the seams with 19 year old asses in yoga pants. 
Ive been missing out didn't know that building existed. I do like me the women in business attire that's why we went creeping out your way bout to take your women.

Wooden gym though When we gonna catch lunch at campus and stunt on these hoes?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:51
^ what are you idiots even arguing about?

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:52
^Not arguing. Conversating

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0