[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:20
...........Not even remotely close.

Looking like tony the tiger with that orange.
this guy bought two lollll. good luck reselling. the epitome of a hypebeast.
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:24
got my shipping conf smokeyface
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:24
Lol they uppin prices & designs getting worse you guys still eating this shit up.
YuuuUUp

today's drop was straight kids table

lol you hurting my bottom line

tryin' to resell the champ hood
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:26
People are saying "good luck on selling digi" lol there's hella people who missed it and want it on IG.. blushing

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:26
One is actually for the homie big po. Pls hate more 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:27
And? They look even worse in that picture compared to the stock pic. On top of that, try to justify the price for it.
ok bro.

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:27
Honestly...nothing from this season is or will be 'grail' status.  Maybe the leather jacket, that's about it.  No other jackets are anything too special, no dope jerseys (like Split Team or Rose Bowl Jersey), No crazy prints like PCL or Paisley hoodie. Best selling/reselling item thus far is a flannel lol.  TNF will have to be really dope to become a 'grail'

Not saying the season sucks but there's no stand out items like form the past few seasons:

FW'11 - Paisley Hoodie, Henny Jersey, Miners Jacket
SS'12 - Split Team Jersey
FW'12 - Field Pullover, Pin Dot Shell
SS'13 - PCL, Roses Jersey

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:30
everyone says that now then wait until fit pics come in and everyone will be like "damn shouldnt have slept" tongueface
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:33
One is actually for the homie big po. Pls hate more 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:33
everyone says that now then wait until fit pics come in and everyone will be like "damn shouldnt have slept" 
There has been very few fit pics on this site that actually made me want to go out and purchase an item...usually those pics makes me happy I'm not 16 and living with my parents.

For those that bought the digi jersey...good for you, I hope everyone likes it.  It's not bad, I'm not hating on it, but it's certainly not a 'grail'

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:36
LDRS on the pulpit today

hand over my heart, salute smokeyface
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:37
2 out of 3 shipping confirms in...

i was about to get buyers regret...remembered i get paid friday

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:41
Man I wish I got that field pullover. But it was either that or making a tuition payment. Fuck 
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:43
everyone says that now then wait until fit pics come in and everyone will be like "damn shouldnt have slept" 
There has been very few fit pics on this site that actually made me want to go out and purchase an item...usually those pics makes me happy I'm not 16 and living with my parents.

For those that bought the digi jersey...good for you, I hope everyone likes it.  It's not bad, I'm not hating on it, but it's certainly not a 'grail'
ohh i get you 
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:43
Champion stuff is nice, and lol of course no ones gonna call digi top grail status yet you think people were saying "omg henny top, def grail in my book idc" the week it came out?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:45
Gold zip up gang, black pullover, a deck of cards and a green black cat.  Ready for the next collab!
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:49
im gonna cry if TnF next week
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:49
idk why yall are hating so much on the digi

scared you guys cant rock it? 
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:50
that gray digi top looks hella fugly
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:51
I get the worst phone service in my school, mad I missed out on the Champ pullover tongueface
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:52
Everyone who bought the champion hoodie to resell didn't realize that the only people who wanted it couldn't even afford it for retail lolol
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:52

buying box logos with money you don't even have yet...smokeyfacesmokeyface
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:53

buying box logos with money you don't even have yet...
that credit card life, homie
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:54

buying box logos with money you don't even have yet...
bought anything spam?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:58
end of september...collabs gonna roll in

im putting money on basquiat email monday
Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:59
Champion stuff is nice, and lol of course no ones gonna call digi top grail status yet you think people were saying "omg henny top, def grail in my book idc" the week it came out?
They were about some things...Black Roses.

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:59
Feelin the basquiat coming next monday
Sep 19, 2013 @ 19:06
wow, shipping confirmation same day as order. looks like the shipped problems have been sorted out guys!smokeyface
Sep 19, 2013 @ 19:08
restock on hoodies

fat boy need a 10 piece

Sep 19, 2013 @ 19:10
oh shit
he's right

fuck the resell game
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0