[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 27, 2013 @ 21:54:10
and now you've proven you're retarded

you really tryna talk that funny shit to me? I can show you how to go full retard...

∞good to go since '91∞

August 27, 2013 @ 21:54:50
you never go full retard
August 27, 2013 @ 21:56:09
Reminiscing of the times when I went to school and every thursday I would ask to go to the bathroom or guidance office at 10:55am and instead I would go into the business office or Graphic Arts room and order my preme off the computer. 
August 27, 2013 @ 21:56:33
What's with the hate on the football top? Fits fine on me and the white and red colorways look awesome. Sleep if you want, but id reccomend picking up a white or red jersey.
August 27, 2013 @ 22:07:42
considering just picking up a legit NFL jersey of my team instead...
real talk, i saw that jersey on instagram the night before the lookbook dropped and i didn't like it, thought it was a mnwka jersey, or some other brand (they use 78 on a lot of stuff) 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

August 27, 2013 @ 22:09:31

Inactive User

Has anyone seen any pictures of the half-zip hoody? How does it fit/feel compared to their normal f/w hoodies?

Thanks.
wondering this as well.
August 27, 2013 @ 22:11:20
Reminiscing of the times when I went to school and every thursday I would ask to go to the bathroom or guidance office at 10:55am and instead I would go into the business office or Graphic Arts room and order my preme off the computer. 
Luckily I'm working on a building site, so I can basically just do what I want whenever. Only downside is that I have to use my phone.
August 27, 2013 @ 22:13:21
What's with the hate on the football top? Fits fine on me and the white and red colorways look awesome. Sleep if you want, but id reccomend picking up a white or red jersey.
Fit pic? Size height and weight?
August 27, 2013 @ 22:15:42
http://www.projectblitz.com/apparel/supreme/outerwear/supreme-jacket-9342.html

first Supreme/TNF collab....my grail in my size...DSWT....3 large...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

August 27, 2013 @ 22:19:19
Has anyone seen any pictures of the half-zip hoody? How does it fit/feel compared to their normal f/w hoodies?

Thanks.
wondering this as well.
August 27, 2013 @ 22:25:42
http://www.projectblitz.com/apparel/supreme/outerwear/supreme-jacket-9342.html

first Supreme/TNF collab....my grail in my size...DSWT....3 large...
I remeber kr00kd posted he copped this sometime last year. Piece is for sure. My grail is the Summit Day jacket
August 27, 2013 @ 22:28:54
is there anything on the back of the anti establishment tee? like a mini box logo? 

my names zane & i love odd future

August 27, 2013 @ 22:28:56
yall really use roboform?
no

that shit is garbage

but people fluffing their ego "thinking" they are giving out good info is just as retarded as actually giving it out
lmao it really isn't tho. With one click, it fills out everything on the check out page, including the agreement checkbox. Just click "confirm" and you're done. 2 clicks.
 Better things out there just fill it out automatically the second you reach the checkout page, i guess.
August 27, 2013 @ 22:32:04
is there anything on the back of the anti establishment tee? like a mini box logo? 
Yes. Supreme is written fairly large ( in the same font as the front) in the lower right back side.
August 27, 2013 @ 22:34:56
Is there anything on the back of the Shaolin tee?
August 27, 2013 @ 22:54:23
I'm torn between Purple and Burgundy, I feel like people are sleeping on the purps. Also should I go M or L? (5'10'', ~140 lbs) don't want it to be too big but I still want to be able to throw it over a hoodie.
August 27, 2013 @ 22:54:42
Er, when people say the Autocomplete doesn't work, are they just talking about how it doesn't autofill the credit card info? Because when I tried last season, I could still autofill all the billing address info, just had to fill out the credit card info manually.
August 27, 2013 @ 23:07:25
I'm torn between Purple and Burgundy, I feel like people are sleeping on the purps. Also should I go M or L? (5'10'', ~140 lbs) don't want it to be too big but I still want to be able to throw it over a hoodie.
Purple doesn't look too great in person. The burgundy isn't that dark jsyk. And Id get a large if I were you.
August 27, 2013 @ 23:09:12
Er, when people say the Autocomplete doesn't work, are they just talking about how it doesn't autofill the credit card info? Because when I tried last season, I could still autofill all the billing address info, just had to fill out the credit card info manually.
Most likely, Supreme has an option to save your address anyways.
August 27, 2013 @ 23:09:45
i would say L im 5'6 and the M fits good and perfect to put over a hoodie but thats just my opinion
August 27, 2013 @ 23:14:10
Anyone here got a good proxy ip for the uk that actually works? PM me if you know what I'm talking about and you're about that life

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2013 @ 23:46:02
yall really use roboform?
no

that shit is garbage

but people fluffing their ego "thinking" they are giving out good info is just as retarded as actually giving it out
lmao it really isn't tho. With one click, it fills out everything on the check out page, including the agreement checkbox. Just click "confirm" and you're done. 2 clicks.
 Better things out there just fill it out automatically the second you reach the checkout page, i guess.

THIS IS TRUE. ROBOFORM IS LEGIT.
fuck everybody.

∞good to go since '91∞

August 28, 2013 @ 00:05:03
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 28, 2013 @ 00:17:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
gold all in my supreme jesus piece

-Caterpillar
Just change your display name to caterpillar already. Got damn
August 28, 2013 @ 00:19:03
So I went to supreme's main website and accidentally screenshot the site. So I went to delete the photo but something caught my eye so I went to photoshop and lowered the contrast and raised the exposure a bit and found this. It looks like someone tries to finger lol Any ideas? just want to share tho
I did this before the preview came out looking if there was a hidden sneak-peak or something. But it seems to me they just put random designs in the back. 
thats a really old advertisement from the very early days of supreme like '94. 95. Print ads, in magazines.

edit: might be from a calendar.. i dont remember but ive seen it before
August 28, 2013 @ 00:24:08
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 
August 28, 2013 @ 00:30:44
anybody wanna do hb fam a favor and cop me a hooded twill and sell it to me for retail? don't think i'll be able to make the drop :/

•••

August 28, 2013 @ 00:37:33
how the sabbath long sleeves fitting? TTS or size down.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x