January 6, 2013 @ 08:20 AM
thomaslicious

http://four-pins.com/style/no-one-pyrex-should-have-all-those-rugby-flannels/

Hahahaha 700% markup. it's like us, without the resale 

January 6, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
donadamsky

http://four-pins.com/style/no-one-pyrex-should-have-all-those-rugby-flannels/

Hahahaha 700% markup. it's like us, without the resale 
how is that like "us"? supreme doesnt buy up other brands' stock and simply re-brand it...nice try. there's a difference between that and being a wholesale buyer under contract

January 6, 2013 @ 01:40 PM
waffle999

spot supreme on snsd! 4:52 8 ball
http://
January 6, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
loofy

January 6, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
tomo.

just took the fake jacket out of the bag. first impressions: it's pretty damn well made. nice and soft lol. the sewing on the labels aren't that bad as well although there are some obvious areas.(on mine at least). Keep an eye out on the "made in" tags. there are descrepancies, one says Bangladesh and one says canada.

right now I'm trying to compare mine with pics of legit ones to see if there are any noticeable differences yall should know about. at first glance, they seem to have gotten everything down. not sure about the minor details though so I'll need some of you guys who actually have the real one to help me out here.

one thing I hate (this goes for the legit ones as well) are the pockets are in such an awkward position. Like, I like to put my hands in my jacket pockets and I can't really do it with this one. can someone tell me if the legit ones are like that too? looking at pics I think it is.

let me just say, if this is ANYTHING like the legit mountain shell, it is so not worth the money that resell is going for right now which is $600+.

I'm open to helping people out if there are any questions, just let me know. Might do another one of these (perhaps the mechanics jacket) if the reception is good. Bottom line though, this jacket is wearable and I wouldnt be surprised if it makes my rotation of regular wear jackets.

now without further ado, pics. all closeups on distinguishing factors.

right arm patches

the rest

EDIT: one gripe is that it runs kinda small and short if you go true to size and is bad for layering a hoodie underneath because of the padding. probably size up. I've read before that the legit ones run short and stuff as well so it might just be an all around thing
1. Stitching on the Supreme TNF sleeve labels is terrible. Not only is it uneven around the label edges but the labels don't appear to have been sewn on flat and look somewhat 'bubbly' (see above Photo)
2. The snap buttons on the front of the jacket don't appear to (from what I can see) have 'North Face' embossed in them (see Photo 5)
3. The label detailing the size of the jacket is sewn down and not a loop as on the legit jacket. (see Photo 1)
4. The nylon lining is 'sewn in' and not loose as on the real jacket. (see Photo 3)
5. The real jacket is made in China and has a holographic label in the lining indicating authenticity.

SMH at people paying over legit retail for fake jackets..

Edit:

Did you say that the inside was padded?
Also TNF label inside the jacket doesn't look like it has straight cut edges? and the stitching definitely isn't straight.. dreadful..
January 6, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
WGM

get that shit out of here
January 6, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
bsm1017

holy shit the jumpsuit just sold out -_____-

Él Duderîno

January 6, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
esjay

the predator tee

had a white size l and yellowed really bad , copped a black xl but it was way too big , more like an xxl

still need a new one

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

January 6, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
RyandaGod

dont be copying mine and vomits gif game som
January 6, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
PowerCum

what's everyone's favourite supreme tee they own??

mine's the blue velvet tee from last f/w, just cus i love the film and david lynch
yall wouldnt even know the tees if i told yall the names
been had supreme kid
og shit cool
January 6, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
jetspike

mine's the blue velvet tee from last f/w, just cus i love the film and david lynch
been had supreme kid
og shit
In other words you don't know the names.
January 6, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
mr.wolfdog

Do you guys expect the teaser to be a video again?
maybe. they might skip releasing a video for this season but maybe in the f/w they might 

:0

January 7, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
intellect

you just happened to stumble upon this video?
January 7, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
subigdog

i went to supreme yesterday...there nothing to buy
January 7, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
dmnd97

Some camp caps and tees and more collabs
January 7, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
loofy

dont be copying mine and vomits gif game som
I've known of the gif for a long time, used it on another unrelated forum forever..
January 7, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
PowerCum

been had supreme kid
og shit
this dudes makin me miss london. at least his trolling was creative and somewhat funny. this shit just makes me feel bad for powercum like damn the kid's real life must be fucked up

lol 2012 
dont make me ether your infant ass
January 7, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
InformalApparel

been had supreme kid
og shit
this dudes makin me miss london. at least his trolling was creative and somewhat funny. this shit just makes me feel bad for powercum like damn the kid's real life must be fucked up

lol 2012 
dont make me ether your infant ass
the fact that you are trolling and an '09 join date.... smh

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

January 7, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
PowerCum

the fact that you a broke boi....smh
January 7, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
InformalApparel

hoping for a light button up with a subtle pattern similar to the paisley from fw'11 for this upcoming season. l/s or s/s, no matter

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

January 7, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
PAPOUCHE

Does anyone know what this is and where I can find it?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

January 7, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
PowerCum

thats a ugly ass sweatshirt and you can find it in the broke boi section at k mart
January 7, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
WGM

it's a sweater. THE END.
January 7, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
PAPOUCHE

it's a sweater. THE END.

I meant more along the lines of what's the name of this piece and what collection/year is it from?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

January 7, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
anthonys

*an* ugly ass sweatshirt.
January 7, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Dawkins

just took the fake jacket out of the bag. first impressions: it's pretty damn well made. nice and soft lol. the sewing on the labels aren't that bad as well although there are some obvious areas.(on mine at least). Keep an eye out on the "made in" tags. there are descrepancies, one says Bangladesh and one says canada.

right now I'm trying to compare mine with pics of legit ones to see if there are any noticeable differences yall should know about. at first glance, they seem to have gotten everything down. not sure about the minor details though so I'll need some of you guys who actually have the real one to help me out here.

one thing I hate (this goes for the legit ones as well) are the pockets are in such an awkward position. Like, I like to put my hands in my jacket pockets and I can't really do it with this one. can someone tell me if the legit ones are like that too? looking at pics I think it is.

let me just say, if this is ANYTHING like the legit mountain shell, it is so not worth the money that resell is going for right now which is $600+.

I'm open to helping people out if there are any questions, just let me know. Might do another one of these (perhaps the mechanics jacket) if the reception is good. Bottom line though, this jacket is wearable and I wouldnt be surprised if it makes my rotation of regular wear jackets.

now without further ado, pics. all closeups on distinguishing factors.

right arm patches

the rest

EDIT: one gripe is that it runs kinda small and short if you go true to size and is bad for layering a hoodie underneath because of the padding. probably size up. I've read before that the legit ones run short and stuff as well so it might just be an all around thing
1. Stitching on the Supreme TNF sleeve labels is terrible. Not only is it uneven around the label edges but the labels don't appear to have been sewn on flat and look somewhat 'bubbly' (see above Photo)
2. The snap buttons on the front of the jacket don't appear to (from what I can see) have 'North Face' embossed in them (see Photo 5)
3. The label detailing the size of the jacket is sewn down and not a loop as on the legit jacket. (see Photo 1)
4. The nylon lining is 'sewn in' and not loose as on the real jacket. (see Photo 3)
5. The real jacket is made in China and has a holographic label in the lining indicating authenticity.

SMH at people paying over legit retail for fake jackets..

Edit:

Did you say that the inside was padded?
Also TNF label inside the jacket doesn't look like it has straight cut edges? and the stitching definitely isn't straight.. dreadful..
don't forget the zippers and back of hood tag 
January 7, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
sonicman

9/11 and Japan EQ box tees smart and really good benefit/cause. 

also the mr. cloudy and 1777 indian tee from '08 or '10 i forget.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

January 7, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
REVS

Shit looks stupid as fuck.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 7, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
mrteebonilla

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 7, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
howfly

boy copped a fake north face ....

instagram _burri

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.