[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 27, 2013 @ 06:08:21
So what are people feeling for this as far as colorways?
I think purple and navy are both awesome, but black and black is nice too. 

The silhouette is so ill but IMO they really fucked up with the colorways. Since the design is clearly retro polo inspired, I wish they would done more retro color blocking. Royal on the pockets of the black woulda been so clean but ima pass altogether because no colorway does it for me
bruh thats exactly how i feel about the 2 tone arc as well.  damn shame

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2013 @ 06:28:47
Will anything be dropping at SupLA/NY on Thursday or do we need to skip a week in order for the webstore to catch up?
nothing new

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2013 @ 07:04:29

I'm feeling this in blue, the more I look at it. Thoughts?
hate it
August 27, 2013 @ 07:10:02
not familiar with supreme clothing. but when did they start selling smalls? and will they be online?
only in jp
August 27, 2013 @ 07:15:38
They don't sell smalls only in Japan. They sell them at NYC and LA they're just scarce.

IG: violentdiscourse

August 27, 2013 @ 07:59:45
Every once in a while the webstore drops a few size small items, like the PCL tee or the blue 8 Ball coaches jacket. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2013 @ 10:05:34
Stay TTS for the Diamond Rib Jersey or should size up ?

FS : red 3M TNF sz L, worn twice, pm me

August 27, 2013 @ 10:17:12
I shop
therefore
I am
August 27, 2013 @ 10:22:39
Football jersey looks horrible. Gonna see 100 more of them on eBay by friday

August 27, 2013 @ 11:23:42
How long will black hooded twill stay in stock? I mean apoximaty?
I swear down you ask this every 3 fucking hours.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 27, 2013 @ 11:33:21
lol                      
August 27, 2013 @ 12:08:17
Not sure if this has been mentioned already because I haven't been on here for a few days but Supreme's website has updated from NY time to London here in the UK. So I guess that pretty much solves when EU stuff will drop right there
August 27, 2013 @ 12:18:28
I am legit going to the harajuku store in a few years. It is so sick.

I went to all the supreme stores except nagoya and london and i can tell ya supreme harajiuku is my fav, shit is upstairs with a huge space so clean, and the reselling store in the same street is crazy, but fucking expensive, the first in Japan is real
Whats on the reselling street,like grail pieces or just stuff from the current season.
Grail shit bro you can find OG TNF ,leopard shit and very old bogos but everything is overpriced.. It's like 100 meters away from the supreme store..
August 27, 2013 @ 12:20:26
I am legit going to the harajuku store in a few years. It is so sick.

I went to all the supreme stores except nagoya and london and i can tell ya supreme harajiuku is my fav, shit is upstairs with a huge space so clean, and the reselling store in the same street is crazy, but fucking expensive, the first in Japan is real
I want to go to a drop there. I watched a short tour on YT and it's awesome. If I got to chose which store to go to Id definitely pick harajuku.
Every time i go there, it's during july (sale), i'll go to a FW drop in august next year smokeyface
August 27, 2013 @ 12:23:38
I want to go to a drop there. I watched a short tour on YT and it's awesome. If I got to chose which store to go to Id definitely pick harajuku.
shibuya looks like my fav gotta visit one day 
Shibuya is sick, there is the best sound system in there : 2 huge Altec bass, the music is so loud in, a big screen outside bigger than in LA and dat blue shminx in the middle tho smokeyface
August 27, 2013 @ 12:27:41
Would love to live in Japan but the language. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 27, 2013 @ 12:35:18
So what are people feeling for this as far as colorways?
I think purple and navy are both awesome, but black and black is nice too. 

black and navy will be copped...this is future grail material here....dont sleep 
Everyone will sleep on the navy, cool with me tho.
August 27, 2013 @ 12:42:46
I went to the Supreme homepage it shows me LDN time, when I click onto the FW2013 Preview it shows me NYC time (at the top)
August 27, 2013 @ 12:44:30
How long will black hooded twill stay in stock? I mean apoximaty?
I don't normally make comments about people on here, I tend to stay on topic, but you my friend, are annoying with your daft questions.  Just chill, the online store will open when it opens, if it opens and you're at work or whatever - tough titty, you miss out, if the hooded twill sells out, tough titty, you miss out.  Just deal with whatever happens man. 
August 27, 2013 @ 12:48:58
do you think we can fix the site or something, it's all splay/supreme right now doing their magic, just sit tight and wait for Thursday morning.

if no UK store, "tough titty"

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

August 27, 2013 @ 12:57:04
I think everyone will sleep on the purple and orange fleece Jacket. All the colorways are fine with me.
August 27, 2013 @ 12:58:14
I went to the Supreme homepage it shows me LDN time, when I click onto the FW2013 Preview it shows me NYC time (at the top)
Still says LDN when you click on shop, and that's all that matters

August 27, 2013 @ 13:13:55
Still says LDN when you click on shop, and that's all that matters
I guess, I thought I'd mention it anyway lol
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x