[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 16, 2013 @ 19:54
damn wasn't swift enough for those vans
restocked mad times

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 16, 2013 @ 19:57
Smh I need to stop playing and cop flags hoody.I go into supreme and pick up the camo one and then the black one.they are pyro but its the price.I got the money but I think of better shyt I could spend it on lol.for those who like flags or won't troll me...which color shuld I get.black or camo??next time I go I'm pullin the trigger
Black man, camo is ugly as shit IMO
i agree, black all the way... i normally think camo is awesome, but this year it kinda sucks
Sep 16, 2013 @ 19:58
Smh I need to stop playing and cop flags hoody.I go into supreme and pick up the camo one and then the black one.they are pyro but its the price.I got the money but I think of better shyt I could spend it on lol.for those who like flags or won't troll me...which color shuld I get.black or camo??next time I go I'm pullin the trigger
i agree, black all the way... i normally think camo is awesome, but this year it kinda sucks
na camo is the best just cuz its a terrible design shits is all spread out, looks dumb at least wit the camo it adds something to the hoodie

and Ohio we in here smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:00
the fit on the camps do look a lot deeper

they are...the pacific camo 5 panel was deep...i usually dont have to pull my hat all the way down to make it sit
yeah My Pacific Camo and my Sup cap are really deep.
hmmm not sure i'd be happy with them pulled down so low, having second thoughts on the football camp now
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:02
what do you guys think of this franklin collection? camp cap specificically
Reminds me of the famous stars and straps stuff I saw people wearing when I was in middle school and non excluding tillys bro stuff
i agree, i hate the franklin thing... the sabbath tee, joan of arc tee, harvard hoodie, box logo hoodie, and baseball jersey are where its at
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:03

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:04
they are...the pacific camo 5 panel was deep...i usually dont have to pull my hat all the way down to make it sit
hmmm not sure i'd be happy with them pulled down so low, having second thoughts on the football camp now

its not noticeable on your head pulled down, itll hit your ears tho...

and if you high crown it like a swagfag, barely sitting on your hair kind of thing...youll look like a conehead
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:06

its not noticeable on your head pulled down, itll hit your ears tho...

and if you high crown it like a swagfag, barely sitting on your hair kind of thing...youll look like a conehead
yeah copped a black pacific camp and it hits my ears

need bape in xl or xxl

why do you guys even go on ioffer?

where the azn girls at

whats droping this thurss?

:0

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
whats droping this thurss?
most of us are as clueless as you lol
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:09
Everyone's dissing ioffer, but they probably have their shipping right
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
why do you guys even go on ioffer?
just a laugh on how quick the hockey top is being "replicated" and it hasnt even dropped yetblushing

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:11
Ho can pull off the fugly flags hoodie!

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:14
wifey 
10 char

*2Pac laugh*

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:14
full size run stock all black and black/blue eras
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:15

she gets a motherfucking hall pass...goddamn
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:15
RIP Vans Resellers

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:19
Finally got my football top from the first drop.

luckily they sent me a L by mistake. Medium woulda been too short.
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:21

yes she can
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:23

w             whats her name?
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:23
But can Ho pull off the sheepskin jacket???

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:26
lol at all you fiendin that bitch

she looks like a regular ass white chick wit no ass or titties and an ok face...

go outside and find some real hoes

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:27
adrienne ho...i think i spelled that correctly

she models street wear in general but she does supreme often
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:28
na camo is the best just cuz its a terrible design shits is all spread out, looks dumb at least wit the camo it adds something to the hoodie

and Ohio we in here 
represent OHIOblushing anyone else here from ohio?
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:36
lol at all you fiendin that bitch

she looks like a regular ass white chick wit no ass or titties and an ok face...

go outside and find some real hoes
she wears the supremes though
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:39
would any of you honestly call a person up if you found a supreme jacket with this tag filled out?

fois

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:40
Hanu finally came in, shits nice... Also received a pen and a ffew stickers. All I have to wait for is the baseball shirt....
Still waiting for my 2nd order too man dont worry 
Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:41
anyone have pics of selvedge ripstop? or camo pullover (black)? dont have either yet but id love to see more fit/close up pics.
The Shirt is quite a narrow and long fit, quite thin for what I was expecting two, there is about an inch of selvedge used so they are begging the name a bit.. 
pics my guy?

fag

Sep 16, 2013 @ 20:43
wow....

Grabbed the last 12 off the restock.
Realized I'd rather have these than a consolation prize hockey top, real shit.

∞good to go since '91∞

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.