Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 10, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

damn bru u lowkey cute af
I concur. Dude is fine af. Would KILLLLL to look like that.

##Modeltypestatus#### DANGGG HOT HAWT HAWT!!!
September 10, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
Barbecue Brennon

polka dot thermal 

How much will that be?
You always askin prices, if you gotta ask that much you cant afford it. Honestly. God damn. 
cool
Just gets annoying, nobody knows the prices anymore than you. People can always guess based on the piece but quit asking for every damn piece somebody mentions. 
September 10, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
rowirowe

ok so i was able to cop a medium denim bb jersey and got order # and shipping conf(but still wasn't updated) then i checked my bank and couldn't see the statement for my payment and my money went back to my acc, anybody else experienced the same thing? fuckn annoyed by this shit
September 10, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
SHARKlN

Price check on shipping?

Copping a camp thanks
September 10, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
skatepreme

Same thing happened to me with the jersey
September 10, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
rowirowe

@skatepreme you think order got cancelled?
September 10, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
soGR8

I'm about to receive 3 drops worth of preme orders next week. 

www.repgr8.com

September 10, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
skatepreme

Nah cause the money was put back in my account Sunday and I just got shipping today so they'll prolly take it back out
September 10, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
hick

I'm about to receive 3 drops worth of preme orders next week. 

same...i think people who use debit cards get their money back after a purchase...

niggas need credit...if the money bounces back to you and you spend it...your order will not get through...its like a paper check
September 10, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
hick

for those using stupid punk ass debit cards for buying preme

the money being taken from your account is a verification that you have the funds to pay for it

you spend that guap between now and the shipping date...fuuuuuuuuuck...canceled
September 10, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
alecsayss510

yeah...they didn't send you shipping confirmation for no reason...don't go spending those bones on your girl. bb jersey > girls
September 10, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
rowirowe

ok cool, i'm safe cus i got that moola on my acc, shits not going anywhere i need that bb jersey lmao thanks for the info, first time this happened to me, got me thinking for a sec like fawwk
September 10, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
Nyc93

Look at pierces fit if u don't like mine. But honestly how much more do you want to see? I swear some of you need to see every little detail like fuck- its a denim baseball jersey expect a FUCKING DENIM BASEBALL SHIRT

FS: Supreme SS14 Baseball Henley Black Large 220 Shipped

September 10, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
hick

Look at pierces fit if u don't like mine. But honestly how much more do you want to see? I swear some of you need to see every little detail like fuck- its a denim baseball jersey expect a FUCKING DENIM BASEBALL SHIRT

dude...cmon...some of these guys, to my surprise, are actually gay...no offense...just fucking surprised me

gay
September 10, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
nud0

the money being taken from your account is a verification that you have the funds to pay for it

not true
September 10, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
tomo.

Anybody else seen that Supreme/TNF Denali on eBay? Shit is fire, shame it's an xl tho
September 10, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
sjohnnnn

Trinidad been wearing too much Supreme lately...

سبحان

September 10, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
hick

not true

youre doubting that...

your debit card is connected only to your checking account...if there is no money in your checking account how will you pay for stuff with your debit card...its the same as a paper check bouncing

the money taken is to make sure that you have the paper to pay...put it back in your account because they haven't technically given you the goods yet

they will take the money AFTER you recieved the package and you signed the UPS guy's electronic clipboard thing
September 10, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
KALiKUSH

Trinidad would be wearing the jersey I copped multiples of. Smh

edit at least I copped white ... white = best colorway by far
September 10, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
SB

Is that drop list 100% confirmed? Nothing else dropping or is that just the key shit.

{-_-}

September 10, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
tomo.

not true

youre doubting that...

your debit card is connected only to your checking account...if there is no money in your checking account how will you pay for stuff with your debit card...its the same as a paper check bouncing

the money taken is to make sure that you have the paper to pay...put it back in your account because they haven't technically given you the goods yet

they will take the money AFTER you recieved the package and you signed the UPS guy's electronic clipboard thing
One word. Overdraft. 
September 10, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
lloopp

Faggotass trinidad would be wearing the jersey I copped multiples of. Smh
jame$ seems like an ok dude imo

awful @ spittin tho lol

i'm at tha end of my rope n i feel like swingin

September 10, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
hick

not true

youre doubting that...

One word. Overdraft. 
will they overdraft if you only have money in your checking?? or will they put you in the red?

thats just curiousity...i havent used my debit card for buying in 2 years
September 10, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
magnus9965

Trinidad gotta change his shirt someday soon
September 10, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
nud0

not true

youre doubting that...

thats not true because after my stuff was shipped it went from pending transaction to posted transaction. they charged me before i even received the package plus they didnt make me sign a clipboard 
September 10, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
premejunkie

+Tuesday as promised+

Denim Shirt
Hooded Plaid Denim Shirt
Pacific Camo Pocket Tee
Polka Dot Thermal
AL Henley
Gore Tex New Era
Denim Eye Camp
Supporter 5 Panel
Painted Camo Beanie
Piss Face Beanie
Vans
September 10, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
Joe Bueno

Stop the hate fam. He might not be the best at his craft but the dude is humble and hes generally a good guy. Unnecessary hate fam.

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

September 10, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
hick

well...i use credit...debit is too much of a hassle

ive been using UPS's tracking thing to change addresses and delivery times...costs like 5 bucks for every change

i think its worth it...hate getting that note saying i have to go pick up
September 10, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
bsm1017

whats the polka dot thermal again??

Él Duderîno

September 10, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
tomo.

youre doubting that...

One word. Overdraft. 
will they overdraft if you only have money in your checking?? or will they put you in the red?

thats just curiousity...i havent used my debit card for buying in 2 years
It's not that hard too understand how debit works.... Just HAVE money in your account and you're good. 

No money in bank account=  No Supreme cop(s)
Money In bank account= Supreme cop(s)
No money in Bank Account = My bank pay for my Supreme

That overdraft lifestyle will make it. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.