[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 25, 2013 @ 18:19:50
I feel like no one bought the Hanu Pullover. I've only seen one pic. 
im going to cop, i want red but i already have red last supper...so im probably going to try and find a black last supper sz M if anyone has and sell my red one

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 25, 2013 @ 18:31:09
why the fuck would anyone want a lookbook poster?  no offense...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 25, 2013 @ 18:32:05
can anyone in NY or LA do a proxy for me sometime this week? got a couple items in mind, but i'm traveling in Europe and I'm gonna be on my plane home during the online drop. DM me, thanks in advance

i have no idea what i am talking about

August 25, 2013 @ 18:33:38
i agree who the fuck is that guy that even modeled for it? does he work at the store? is he anyone important? either way its sus af to have him on your wall

like damn that nigga has no idea how many lames are about to have him hinging on their wall 

where the azn girls at

August 25, 2013 @ 18:34:02
Anyone know how much the the hanu pullover is?
hanu pullover was 138 before tax
August 25, 2013 @ 18:35:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
i agree who the fuck is that guy that even modeled for it? does he work at the store? is he anyone important? either way its sus af to have him on your wall

like damn that nigga has no idea how many lames are about to have him hinging on their wall 

They gon be praying to the poster to have the almighty swiftness
August 25, 2013 @ 18:37:08
my son BigPO wit the ill poster 

distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/444715c40dad11e3846522000a1f9d5a_101.mp4

*inb4 everyone PMs him for one*
thats fucking gay

but my PM's is jumping lol

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

August 25, 2013 @ 18:38:33

my son BigPO wit the ill poster 

distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/444715c40dad11e3846522000a1f9d5a_101.mp4

*inb4 everyone PMs him for one*
thats fucking gay

cool. can you throw in a dildo if i buy more then one poster?

where the azn girls at

August 25, 2013 @ 18:39:51

coming at the god, but was begging for my Split Tank, and Rugby Pullover. Smh

The fact that you're a 2011 Member, and have no clue who Lucien Clarke is, is pathetic. Skates for Palace. We know you bought that acount.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

August 25, 2013 @ 18:41:29
Either way a pink hoodie is still pretty lame unless you are a girl. Hate how supreme has the ability to make really stupid/feminine designs and still have half the internet orgasm over it because of "hype".

"OOOOO FLAMEZ, HEAAT!!!" they will be saying on instagram when the supreme x victorias secret lace bogo vest comes out.
Nah Pink looks sick. I'm comfortable with my sexuality so I have no problem wearing designs with flowers or pink if it looks cool.

212!!!!!!

August 25, 2013 @ 18:43:07

its lucien clarke. he's a profesional skateboarder for palace and supra. apparently jebbia offered him a job at suplondon, and he showed up 3 hours late on his first day, he got fired on the spot lmao. 

Fuck yall

August 25, 2013 @ 18:44:25

cool. can you throw in a dildo if i buy more then one poster?

August 25, 2013 @ 18:44:34
hanu was $148
August 25, 2013 @ 18:46:57

its lucien clarke. he's a profesional skateboarder for palace and supra. apparently jebbia offered him a job at suplondon, and he showed up 3 hours late on his first day, he got fired on the spot lmao. 

212!!!!!!

August 25, 2013 @ 18:47:35
hanu was $148
oh yeah, sorry, hanu was 148 before tax and the half zip fleece was 138 before tax
August 25, 2013 @ 18:47:52

coming at the god, but was begging for my Split Tank, and Rugby Pullover. Smh

The fact that you're a 2011 Member, and have no clue who Lucien Clarke is, is pathetic. Skates for Palace. We know you bought that acount.
i bought my account? lol okay nigga. I dont follow skaters, especially since he skates for fucking palace and supra. God damn deathwish is the only relevant skate team 

lol @ buying a 2011 account youre so fucking silly man 

where the azn girls at

August 25, 2013 @ 18:50:01

swivness, nigga swivness, you just joined lol. You probably copped the CDG 2 Camp and thought you were swift. No PCL, or Rose Jersey from first drop we don't believe you. You need references to post from now on. I'll start

Supreme
Feb 28 at 11:01
online shop order

Dear BigPO,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Feb 28 at 11:01 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 business days from New York via UPS Ground.. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #303383
Panelled Parka
Style: White
Size: Large
Price: $236
Roses Football Top
Style: Black
Price: $110
cart total: $346
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $356

Supreme
Feb 28 at 11:02
online shop order

Dear BigPO,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Feb 28 at 11:02 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 business days from New York via UPS Ground.. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #303487
Roses Football Top
cart total: $110
order total: $120

August 25, 2013 @ 18:52:23
Can anyone tell me what the stock is like at SupLA? Specifically the Sabbath L/S and Anti tee. Thanks 

Yes

August 25, 2013 @ 18:53:31
that ether.

-Caterpillar

August 25, 2013 @ 18:56:31

i bought my account? lol okay nigga. I dont follow skaters, especially since he skates for fucking palace and supra. God damn deathwish is the only relevant skate team 

lol @ buying a 2011 account youre so fucking silly man 
If you don't know who Lucien Clark is then you're probably not interested in the culture of skateboarding, just interested in the hype.. Wish people would actually take an interest in cultures rather than thinking oooh supreme is cool I want to wear it.. I don't mind people wearing it who don't skate, but at least show respect.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 25, 2013 @ 19:11:22
BigPo came thru posting his receipt and shit
August 25, 2013 @ 19:12:38

swivness, nigga swivness, you just joined lol. You probably copped the CDG 2 Camp and thought you were swift. No PCL, or Rose Jersey from first drop we don't believe you. You need references to post from now on. I'll start

Supreme
Feb 28 at 11:01
online shop order

Dear BigPO,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Feb 28 at 11:01 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 business days from New York via UPS Ground.. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #303383
Panelled Parka
Price: $236
Roses Football Top
Style: Black
cart total: $346
order total: $356

Supreme
Feb 28 at 11:02
online shop order

Dear BigPO,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Feb 28 at 11:02 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 business days from New York via UPS Ground.. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #303487
Roses Football Top
cart total: $110
order total: $120
lol someone cancel his order!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!!!!

my names zane & i love odd future

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 25, 2013 @ 19:24:06
Will the box logo and Harvard pullovers both be the same price?
August 25, 2013 @ 19:24:17
That guy is just a skater that is sponsored by 2 skate teams. Is one supposed to know every skater that is sponsored around the world?
He's done loads of shit with Supreme, not to mention the fact that Palace and Supreme are pretty tight knit, I would expect someone with an interest in supreme to notice that he has been in their skate vids, so yeah I would expect people on this forum who aren't posers to know who Lucien Clark is..
August 25, 2013 @ 19:26:10
These questions are killing me lol
August 25, 2013 @ 19:33:25
Pothead just got the henley and stash book first drop.
August 25, 2013 @ 19:34:34
These questions are killing me lol
Apologising on behalf of the UK/EU guys, they're so thirsty because it's something new, they don't seem to realise that there are questions which no-one but Jebbia/Supreme know and won't be answering.

No-one knows what time the EU store is opening, an educated guess would be 11AM GMT like London.
No-one knows retail prices, we can give guesses based on other pieces or previous seasons.
No-one knows when items will drop, once again, guesses based on other seasons.

Do your research boys.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x