[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:24
So far it's been a jersey droppin ery week.. Should we expect that hockey jersey after this ugly Digi shit drop?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
I got my jersey in along with the rest of the west coast. Bummed out that I didn't receive any pens but they did throw in the pink hate keychain and some stickers.

M | 5' 8" | 155 lbs | Great listener.

looks a little long
Shut the fuck up. I seriously wanna cancel 95% of you fuckboys' orders. Smfh. You a european frailboy folding up your sleeves?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:28
i need to decide between the burg and the black champion zip up SOON
can't go wrong with black. 
i keep most my winter jackets dark anyways so i prefer it over burgundy
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:28
yeah dude im from Europe and i fold up my sleeves 

god damn i wish you would cancel my orders im such a fuckboy. 

damn im so frail i wish i had muscles because im so insecure about my body!

where the azn girls at

Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:32
looks a little long
Shut the fuck up. I seriously wanna cancel 95% of you fuckboys' orders. Smfh. You a european frailboy folding up your sleeves?
word! haha that jersey looks like it fits fucking perfect. nice fit for sure
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:35
I'm nt even mad but 55 downvotsz? Do yah just hate me or is the fit that bad? I'm standing weird but what else is wrong witit appreciate the input 

Think it was the sneakers
Those r Preme timberlands bruh. Fresh as fuck

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:35
I'm nt even mad but 55 downvotsz? Do yah just hate me or is the fit that bad? I'm standing weird but what else is wrong witit appreciate the input 

It has to do with people not liking you, hating for no reason, following each other with downvotes....but also, you CAN NOT wear those Timbs with that jersey. You got burgundy/reddish boots with a red top. Straight clash homie!

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:36

Gonna get hella downvotes but Ken Rebel rocking the preme baseball jersey 

Bang

Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:37
Fit of jersey with iridescent and fit of flannel. Size m in all and 6,0 150

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:39
finally got my orders at college... shipping to home then to college is a bitch 
feel you. luckily my gf is coming up this weekend w/ my package. i used to always call the warehouse to re route my package but it seems hard to get ahold of them lately - for me atleast 

It has to do with people not liking you, hating for no reason, following each other with downvotes....but also, you CAN NOT wear those Timbs with that jersey. You got burgundy/reddish boots with a red top. Straight clash homie!
GOODSHIT . An actually helpful post. Thanks fam

Gonna get hella downvotes but Ken Rebel rocking the preme baseball jersey 
and that easter island tee

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

20130918_144319_HDR by scumshytproto, on Flickr
went to bape earlier today and met a cool ass worker there so we took a flick for the beginning on a new friendship.besides that i gained a a lot of compliments on my tnf.i kno its not a favorited and i tend to like the things that arent but this is def a piece i would have a very very very hard time giving up
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:43
Iridescent fit looks so boxy. Glad I passed. 

WTB: Brooklyn Machine Works Bike, XL MagLite.

Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:45
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:45
i need to decide between the burg and the black champion zip up SOON
can't go wrong with black. 
i keep most my winter jackets dark anyways so i prefer it over burgundy
yeah supreme items in black are most always the cleanest but that burg is looking nice too, i ordered the pacific camo in black so i dont want to have 2 black jackets but that black colorway is too nice 
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:50
Haha when the digi top was first mentioned mostly everyone lambasted it and now...

I still am not feeling it. Just not my cup of tea, but I'm sure a lot of you guys can make it look fire.
I see what you mean.  I mean, the virgin/ pcl/ any-other-gaudy tee has sold out in minutes and the digi (i'm assuming) will sit for a little longer.  I just don't see what is there to dislike about it tho. I liked it since I first saw it, so hopefully getting black tomorrow. 
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:52

went to bape earlier today and met a cool ass worker there so we took a flick for the beginning on a new friendship.besides that i gained a a lot of compliments on my tnf.i kno its not a favorited and i tend to like the things that arent but this is def a piece i would have a very very very hard time giving up

u da tin-man from wizard of oz bruh?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:54

na just a black mutha fucka in a 3m frm nyc god blushing
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:57
Call up your CC company and get your billing address changed. That's what I did and it worked out smoothly.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:58
20130918_144319_HDRscumshytproto

na just a black mutha fucka in a 3m frm nyc god

Bro where are you staying? I'm new to the city trying to make some new friends
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:59
I got my Baseball shirt in yesterday and honestly its cool and all but that patch is pretty fucking wack it looks and feels like a rug
its half of a tennis ball
Sep 19, 2013 @ 01:59
Digi is just a simplistic piece I feel like.  That can be viewed as a good or bad thing to people.
Sep 19, 2013 @ 02:04
@lilcombs welcome to nyc god.im frm harlem but usually yu can catch me in soho just strollin.if yu got ig follow me @senseigod
Sep 19, 2013 @ 02:05
Call up your CC company and get your billing address changed. That's what I did and it worked out smoothly.
that means a delay in the swiftness tho
Sep 19, 2013 @ 02:11
Gore-tex opinions anyone?

8( x x )8

Sep 19, 2013 @ 02:14
UK come thru for the fam with champion pics of both early to know whether to cop or not. smokeyface
Sep 19, 2013 @ 02:15
@lilcombs welcome to nyc god.im frm harlem but usually yu can catch me in soho just strollin.if yu got ig follow me @senseigod

Moved to morning side so I'm right outside Harlem bro. We should link up downtown sometime. Also why does it seem like all the pretty hoes are in bk?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 02:16
yeah dude im from Europe and i fold up my sleeves 

god damn i wish you would cancel my orders im such a fuckboy. 

damn im so frail i wish i had muscles because im so insecure about my body!
i think this calls for a fit pic battle
Sep 19, 2013 @ 02:18
Estimated price on jersey and champion jacket?

Thanks
What jersey?  Im gonna guess champion at $248.  
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.