September 12, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
KiddCoast

I should be a mod..

I would just ip ban these faggot and no one would ever miss them
I really hope that never happens

Twitter: @KiddCoast

September 12, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
xafriaf

Just got an email from UPS for my scheduled delivery to be tomorrow, looks like Supreme fixed their shipping game.
Maybe for you east coast peeps. us west coasters still suffering
True. My baseball shirt is yet to get to the ups facility
September 12, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
Pierce

Did I miss any Pacific Camo Pullover got pics? :/
nope.....I hate this man , I just want one fit pic pleaasee guys you know I would supply if I had it in hand

IG: _pierce

September 12, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
yeahyeah

just picked this guy up for a cool $500 B)
That buyer's remorse is going to hit worse than a yayo comedown.
hopefully not, but worse case scenario i just resell :shrug: Got a fat bonus from work recently, not much to do with it. 

wtb supreme snow white button-down in small/medium

September 12, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
lalala

Just got an email from UPS for my scheduled delivery to be tomorrow, looks like Supreme fixed their shipping game.
no

90% of the time it says next day, but it always gets rescheduled to monday

x

September 12, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
spamster

First thing I did when I got home with PC pullover....

For anyone who cares, supLA had black pullover in L and XL only and all sizes of other two colors. Only XL left of blue polka dot thermal, L and XL of grey, and all sizes of black. I was really feeling the blue in the preview but glad I went in and tried on for myself. Blue looked good in hand but looked horrible once on me. Fuk the hype. I buy what I like and what works for me. Came out with grey and its clean as fukkk. This is as of 2 hrs ago...

BTW I'm 6 ft 180 and went with a large in black pullover and large in thermal. Tried on medium pullover and I was having to fight and wiggle into. Just not comfortable. Large gives me room to breathe and a perfect amount of space to wear a long sleeve underneath if it gets cold. Doubt that here in LA though. Also tried on L and XL in thermal. L is perfect and XL I was swimming. 
September 12, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
thane20

For anyone who cares, supLA had black pullover in L and XL only and all sizes of other two colors. Only XL left of blue polka dot thermal, L and XL of grey, and all sizes of black. I was really feeling the blue in the preview but glad I went in and tried on for myself. Blue looked good in hand but looked horrible once on me. Fuk the hype. I buy what I like and what works for me. Came out with grey and its clean as fukkk. This is as of 2 hrs ago...

BTW I'm 6 ft 180 and went with a large in black pullover and large in thermal. Tried on medium pullover and I was having to fight and wiggle into. Just not comfortable. Large gives me room to breathe and a perfect amount of space to wear a long sleeve underneath if it gets cold. Doubt that here in LA though. Also tried on L and XL in thermal. L is perfect and XL I was swimming. 
Please post a fit-pic when you can...I would appreciate one with the fur, I think it looks awesome smile

Bang

September 12, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
kingofthetrill

waiting on those velveteen camos cool
September 12, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
Pierce

post that fit homie , so glad I dint't go down to LA today , Can't believe they didnt have medium in black :p    but yea , please post a fit.

September 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
Hunter

lol dat dmv slang
DMV we in this bitch. 
Praise!
givin hope to the land where all they wear is foams, white boys in sperrys and half calve nike socks, or looking like an Urban outfitter lookbook victim.
SHOOTERS
September 12, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
Mega_pro92

all you impatient kids waiting for your preme.
September 12, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
Gorblata

Just copped white motion logo tee off project blitz for $92 shipped

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

September 12, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
chief

^
you got ripped off

•••

September 12, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
Gorblata

^
you got ripped off
meh, one of my favez and I have money to blow plus its DS. Link me where to get one for cheaper and ill cancel.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

September 12, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
Mega_pro92

^
you got ripped off
meh, one of my favez and I have money to blow plus its DS. Link me where to get one for cheaper and ill cancel.
good pick up man, brokeboiz dont understand. Once you have a job and responsibility its your decision. sorry for all those moms out there paying rape for there children to wear preme. 
September 12, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
squids

Walter JR. needs to size down his life.
livin 2 large
September 12, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
Mega_pro92

info on your flat bro. is that near cypress?
September 12, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
Hebreb

Got a Limited Edition 100% Authentic Last Kings 3rd Gen Cheetah Snapback for 60$ shipped.
September 12, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
mrteebonilla

New Balance goes wit preme too 

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 12, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
Pierce

Wow kinda off topic but I just got an email from 10deep saying that the hockey top that they listed on their site for sale yesterday isn't even with them yet , and that they have to wait till they get their shipment in sometime next week and then they'll ship to me .I'm not tripping but that's kinda stupid to post something for sale that you don't even have .

September 12, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
Zeeks

fuckkkk missed out on the navy eye camp... how much are they reselling for?
September 12, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
reeser

the warehouse never answers...

bought a bottle opener the other day ($34) but they charged my card $304...tf im supposed to do if they dont answer? makes no sense

and my tracking #s from last week still arent working and the UPS email said theyd be here yesterday smh 

I emailed them about a broken fuck em keychain and surprisingly they responded the next day. Try shop@supremenewyork.com if you haven't.
September 12, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
mrteebonilla

the warehouse never answers...

bought a bottle opener the other day ($34) but they charged my card $304...tf im supposed to do if they dont answer? makes no sense

and my tracking #s from last week still arent working and the UPS email said theyd be here yesterday smh 

I emailed them about a broken fuck em keychain and surprisingly they responded the next day. Try shop@supremenewyork.com if you haven't.
just clicked contact on the site 

and my one my friend didnt get a fuck em pin in his order and they still havnt gotten back to him in about a week

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 12, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
spamster

info on your flat bro. is that near cypress?
Downtown LA.
September 12, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
Yunglink

jsut got my white sabbath ls doper than expected very nice quality piece! 
September 12, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
SHARKlN

I usually just email them directly
Use subjects they won't miss like "YOUR WIFE IS ON THE RAILROAD TRACKS order654276"
September 12, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
Ye'

Wow kinda off topic but I just got an email from 10deep saying that the hockey top that they listed on their site for sale yesterday isn't even with them yet , and that they have to wait till they get their shipment in sometime next week and then they'll ship to me .I'm not tripping but that's kinda stupid to post something for sale that you don't even have .
Mine has already been shipped, but you'll get yours don't worry. It's better to get it later than for them to just cancel and refund you.
September 12, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
magnus9965

look what just showed up...canadian shipping is cool....
September 12, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
mrteebonilla

look what just showed up
#HanuGang

and damn now i know what yall was talkin bout when i would take those booty pictures hahaha

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.