[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 23, 2013 @ 08:44:55
question for those who were in store today.. were a lotta people buying the iridescent jackets? 
no.  that $328 is too much for the youngins' paying in cash.  For the Japanese tourists though...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 23, 2013 @ 09:42:40
hanu pullover tongueface

August 23, 2013 @ 10:36:23
anybody know when stuff drops in japan?
August 23, 2013 @ 10:41:14
supreme online store will never not stock S size right? only for japanese? 
August 23, 2013 @ 10:44:03
For anyone who wanted to see the Jesus Piece on neck.

check wbzshady5 on IG

August 23, 2013 @ 10:52:07
supreme online store will never not stock S size right? only for japanese? 
They do, they did at the end of last season.
August 23, 2013 @ 10:58:46
Not sure if posted earlier but Trinidad James wearing Racing Jacket at mtvU Woodie Awards

August 23, 2013 @ 11:11:06
Not sure if posted earlier but Trinidad James wearing Racing Jacket at mtvU Woodie Awards

straight fire..

August 23, 2013 @ 11:17:08
So if I buy the Iridescent then that's 365 after taxes + shipping. To the dudes who picked it up, is it really worth that much? I'm really on the fence now.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

August 23, 2013 @ 11:34:10
if you even have to ask that question you already know the answer.
August 23, 2013 @ 11:46:10

Trinidad stays flea...jacket looks so much better than i expected, wow this is instant heat soon to be someones grail smokeyface smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 23, 2013 @ 11:46:27
Not necessarily. Pictures can't portray certain items fully. The chain for example looks like ass in person, but that photo makes it look amazing. I think the jacket is beyond ill. The 3M branding on the hood should be enough to make you buy it if you're already leaning in that direction.
August 23, 2013 @ 11:48:11
black wise racing jacket is so tempting
August 23, 2013 @ 11:51:08
So if I buy the Iridescent then that's 365 after taxes + shipping. To the dudes who picked it up, is it really worth that much? I'm really on the fence now.
It depends what you're looking for in a jacket really but it's not worth 365 imo. I checked it out in store and the material doesn't look or feel that nice in person. It's lightweight and won't do a good job of keeping you warm in the winter.

If you're looking to pick up 1 jacket this year you could do a lot better for 365.
August 23, 2013 @ 11:51:37
black wise racing jacket is so tempting
All Black Everything To Go With Black Roses

Flag Hoodie (Ian Connor)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 23, 2013 @ 11:53:16
It depends what you're looking for in a jacket really but it's not worth 365 imo. I checked it out in store and the material doesn't look or feel that nice in person. It's lightweight and won't keep you warm in the winter.

If you're looking to pick up 1 jacket this year you could do a lot better for 365.
ok listen....you shouldnt be buying supreme if you are wondering if the items are worth the price, they arent flat out
so either buy what you like and dont complain or just stop buying it

August 23, 2013 @ 12:00:09
I have a feeling that racing jacket could end up being the most sought-after piece this season.
August 23, 2013 @ 12:06:49
Oh if you've never heard of Wise, it's just a normal ass potato chip brand from pennsylvania. They distribute east coast over to Ohio I think. I've been seeing that logo my entire life. Good vibes
August 23, 2013 @ 12:13:09
Oh and the pacific camo pullover in the middle here looks like the hood has a button, so the fur is probably removable.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2013/jackets/pacific-camo-pullover-jacket-2

edit: I'm an idiot it says "detachable fur trim" right below the picture
August 23, 2013 @ 12:38:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
im sorry bro but you actually spent a hundred bucks on that ugly fuck of a hoodie with another religions god on it?
I'm an atheist with 4 Last Supper hoodies. Try not to suck your own dick next time you kneel towards Mecca, faggot.
4 last supper hoodies? lmfao,
why you mad fuckboi? hoodie is ugly, period.
@ventura-i was stating that he bought that ugly hoodie because it said supreme on it
good looking stuff doesnt necessarily have to be of the brand to buy, i dont buy ugly shit just because it is of supreme 
for ex. the pcl shit last season, shit was hideously feminine and people bought because it was supreme, if marshalls sold that same print from a not known brand noone would buy it,
but plain simple stuff that doesnt look ugly, yeah im willing to spend a buck + on it
ooooooook broke boy.
August 23, 2013 @ 12:39:56
Oh and the pacific camo pullover in the middle here looks like the hood has a button, so the fur is probably removable.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2013/jackets/pacific-camo-pullover-jacket-2
Yeah it is, description says "Cotton twill with detachable fur trim" 

edit: nvm, you edited lol.
August 23, 2013 @ 12:48:53
What colorway is everyone getting from the oasis beanie.
Blue>white>black>gold
August 23, 2013 @ 12:55:03
How much is the 2tone Henley and did it drop Thursday? Green is so nice.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 23, 2013 @ 13:09:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
the bogo is a certified pussy magnet.
August 23, 2013 @ 13:16:40
that iridescent got me unsure of whether or not to wait for TNF or to cop it. 
resale on iridescent will be 100-200 over retail, grab it sell it if you like tnf better and make a couple 100 bucks

August 23, 2013 @ 13:23:19
What color ways did they have for the Easter island L/S @xafriaf? I think a heather or burgundy color way would be dope. 
No burgundy on the Easter island. It did come in a greenish- grey color though.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x