[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:02
Am I the only one not feeling the hockey tops at all?
resells gna be $400 thosmokeyface
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:07
no, them shits look rushed af

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:14
Do camps really fit deeper? I'm really starting to like the hex, croc strap, and stars camps.
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:14
has anybody got any idea when the next drop will be?
quality first post 
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
Do camps really fit deeper? I'm really starting to like the hex, croc strap, and stars camps.
deeper than what lol 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:19
quality first post 
my account got disabled for some reason but seriously, why the fuck do all you hypebeasts get butthurt so easily, i ask one question and no can stop fucking crying about it, sometimes people have some clue as to when the next drop is, if you dont then fuck off.
Drops are every Thursday.
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:20
resells gna be $400 tho
Damn idk if I wanna cartjack. My friend is already asking me to proxy one for him.
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:21
quality first post 
my account got disabled for some reason but seriously, why the fuck do all you hypebeasts get butthurt so easily, i ask one question and no can stop fucking crying about it, sometimes people have some clue as to when the next drop is, if you dont then fuck off.
maybe you'd get moar help if you asked what instead of when and according to archives probably a levis collab or just the usual and if you really dont know when supreme drops there stuff just log off

Tad Ghostal

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:21
deeper than what lol 
Someone commented earlier that they sit lower on the head than previous camp caps.
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:24
quality first post 
if you had an account before regardless you would know drops are every thurday at 11 am edt, 8 am pst.
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:26
has anybody got any idea when the next drop will be?
i heard ol jebbia got herpes and canceled this season bruh.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:30

legit or fake? Can you help me?
looks legit, fakes usually have a triangle the top corners of pocket instead of square

~

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:35
quality first post 
we're not butthurt you're just stupid

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:38
i heard ol jebbia got herpes and canceled this season bruh.
i heard your mum got herpes and cancelled her vaginal reconstruction 
log off bruh...
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:41
we're not butthurt you're just stupid
says 'enigma apparel' nice logo, I see you have used one of windows default fonts, go fucking iron on tees for big cartel you douche
Chill dog. Your attempt to save yourself from looking like a complete noob has failed. Stop being an idiot.
Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:48
i heard your mum got herpes and cancelled her vaginal reconstruction 
log off bruh...
"He who made a dick skin condom, what the fuck!?"

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:51
This thread has run out of preme related stuff to talk about and is only filled with trolls smh.

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:52
can someone legit check this for me, thanks in advance
http://s23.postimg.org/ysxo1gvcb/blinglogo.jpg
http://s12.postimg.org/q0gucaofh/blinglogotag.jpg

~

Sep 15, 2013 @ 21:56
UK fam', I've got one 'Shane' poster left if anyone wants one. No charge, I've probably got a couple of Supreme stickers I can throw in too.
First PM lands it.

Edit: Poster/Stickers gone.
Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:00

Haven't seen a fit pic for it yet, so...

∞good to go since '91∞

Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:02
Chill dog. Your attempt to save yourself from looking like a complete noob has failed. Stop being an idiot.
fuck it, i actually cant deal with supreme hypebeasts, go fucking tweet about how 'supreme is dead' or some shit or how long you have loved supreme. im out
fuck you
bye <3

Team #1059

Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:06
For the fam who got GTA V early, please try to find Supreme, I know there is a parody of the Slauson Super Mall in LA and in GTA V they call it the Mega Mall lol
Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:08
fuck it, i actually cant deal with supreme hypebeasts, go fucking tweet about how 'supreme is dead' or some shit or how long you have loved supreme. im out
fuck you

you have such a punchable face in your avi

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:09

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:18
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
button-up in top picture is piff smokeyface

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:28
They retailed for 118 I think. If you can get it down to 160 and you really want em, pull the trigger. 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:29

Haven't seen a fit pic for it yet, so...
I like the shoes
Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:30
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
button-up in top picture is piff

button up is crazy heat if it just has a bunch of inspiration quotes about martial arts and shit,if its summin dumb like a list of movies hes in im out 
Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:34

Legit Check Please!

Description reads

"Hello eBay! Up for sale today is a Supreme Power Corruption Lies Floral T-Shirt! This shirt is BRAND NEW NEVER WORN.
Upon extensive research, it has been brought to my attention that this shirt has been on deadstock for a while. Brought this from the original drop. NOT A FAKE*Beware of sellers who don't tag their photos and/or who type their names on a picture of the item, anyone can take a picture off the Internet and put their name on it, BEWARE*"
Sep 15, 2013 @ 22:40
it would be a lot easier to tell if the seller didnt take the pictures with his nokia phone

~

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.