September 11, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
lovedmndlife

i mean if you wana skate it do it, if not i dont see the issue...

supreme is barely a skate brand, hell diamond is more of a skate brand than supreme is...
diamond doesn't even release decks.. faggot
uh, yeah they do

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 11, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
Dino Spumoni

i used to skate and never wear preme .....stopped skating and started coppin how ironic unrelated to each other i jus wasnt fuckin wit it at the time
Same here. I always intentionally skated in cheap clothes. Why would you ever want to destroy clothing that cost that much?
September 11, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
sickandrew

Got sent the wrong tee in my order. Well damn

poor

September 11, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
zero_cool

fucking shit, shipping sucks this season. couldn't they just have opened another store in berlin or paris? this online eu shit is fuckin with all of us, its already next drop date and shit still hasn't shipped. gonna have to be swift as fuck tomorrow.
September 11, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
hick

fucking shit, shipping sucks this season. couldn't they just have opened another store in berlin or paris? this online eu shit is fuckin with all of us, its already next drop date and shit still hasn't shipped. gonna have to be swift as fuck tomorrow.

what are you getting??
September 11, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
ChicagoLDRS

)
Thanks. Officially feel better that I passed on Twins.
Cartoony tees are just god awful.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 11, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
ChicagoLDRS

got my ma1 today. incase you were wondering
Now you get to look like Drake! 

September 11, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
HOCHSTE

What the fuck, man. I'm not sure if I should be mad at UPS or Supreme for this.

Good thing it was a Joan of Arc Tee.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

September 11, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
mrteebonilla

got my last order in from the 1st drop [3/3] (ordered around 12 somethin) was just a stash book, zippo, and some hanes tees

got my UPS "quantum view" emails 2 days ago for my 2 orders from last thursday and they said they were gonna be here today so i go to check the tracking and it hasnt even updated yet smh supreme fuckin up this season

and jordans+supreme is gucci cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 11, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
jetageoflotus

got my second package today. 
im feeling the color on the twins more than ever. key chain is on point at the momment hahat

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 11, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
OneForeigner

i got shipping email 2 days ago, still hasnt updated and my email didn't talk me the expected delivery date, i dont know where you guys are seeing that. Mine just says label was created, and no update on actual usps site, doesn't even show up as a real tracking number.
September 11, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
scruffy

Just picked up the black Franklin camp,it was Gawjuss in person
September 11, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
bleztone

My shipping still hasnt updated from the first drop from "label created"

BleztONE

September 11, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
xafriaf

I hate to add on to all this shipping shit. But my shipping conformation says the label created stuff too. Usually never takes this long to leave the warehouse. Gonna take forever to get here lol

It says it'll arrive this Friday. I'm guessing it'll come next Friday. razz
September 11, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
hick

how hard is it to put clothes in a box, tape it, stick on a pre-made label, and give it to some dude in shit brown shorts

goddamit
September 11, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
fast-life

What the fuck, man. I'm not sure if I should be mad at UPS or Supreme for this.
You are actually lucky. The package will still arrive to you in a week or so even thought they say they lost it. So you get a refund and a free Joan tee, lucky you.

i only speak swaghili and trapanese.

September 11, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
ChicagoLDRS

how hard is it to put clothes in a box, tape it, stick on a pre-made label, and give it to some dude in shit brown shorts

goddamit
From what I've heard it's just a few stoners that are responsible for all of our shipments...God helps us all.  

September 11, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
bleztone

I hate to add on to all this shipping shit. But my shipping conformation says the label created stuff too. Usually never takes this long to leave the warehouse. Gonna take forever to get here lol
I actually got through to the warehouse today. I gave him my order number and he told me that there was an issue with ups that they had to deal with and that was slowing down some orders, but he wouldnt give me any detail. Told me my shit should update tonight and if not to email them....

BleztONE

September 11, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
xafriaf

goddamit
They already have our boxes ready. They just haven't gave um to ups or ups hasn't come to pick them up yet.
September 11, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
xafriaf

It says it'll arrive this Friday. I'm guessing it'll come next Friday. 
Order from the 2nd drop?
Yeah.
September 11, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
hick

goddamit
From what I've heard it's just a few stoners that are responsible for all of our shipments...God helps us all.  

that didnt help at all...i mean, why...

why would you say that
September 11, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
SpaceGhostPurrp

just came in 
Chief Keef

)
Thanks. Officially feel better that I passed on Twins.
Cartoony tees are just god awful.
Naaah
xafriaf

I actually got through to the warehouse today. I gave him my order number and he told me that there was an issue with ups that they had to deal with and that was slowing down some orders, but he wouldnt give me any detail. Told me my shit should update tonight and if not to email them....
Noice. Thanks for the info.
September 11, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
xafriaf

goddamit

that didnt help at all...i mean, why...

why would you say that
They won't fuck up your package. *knock on wood
September 11, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
hick

oh well...next month i get to see my favorite skaters again

good thing about supreme is its right next door to known gallery

September 11, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
nud0

i used to skate and never wear preme .....stopped skating and started coppin how ironic unrelated to each other i jus wasnt fuckin wit it at the time
Same here. I always intentionally skated in cheap clothes. Why would you ever want to destroy clothing that cost that much?
i know what you mean 
September 11, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
nud0

got my second package today. 
im feeling the color on the twins more than ever. key chain is on point at the momment hahat
whatever you do dont drop the chain shit cant handle 
September 11, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
7thLetter

Flatbush Zombies is dropping a new mixtape tomorrow. They rep supreme hard.

If they blow up or start trending ....HOW WILL THIS IMPACT THE SUPREME UNIVERSE? I'm getting anxiety over future kids that I will have to call "zombie dickriders" or "FB dickrider".
But why does Kate have a hitler
I still want to know the answer

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 11, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
SpaceGhostPurrp

Flatbush Zombies is dropping a new mixtape tomorrow. They rep supreme hard.

If they blow up or start trending ....HOW WILL THIS IMPACT THE SUPREME UNIVERSE? I'm getting anxiety over future kids that I will have to call "zombie dickriders" or "FB dickrider".
But why does Kate have a hitler
I still want to know the answer
they just drew it on the shirt

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.