[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 12, 2013 @ 00:58
im usually an XL. should i size down for the hockey top or will the xl fit right?
You never want to size down on Jerseys
i just dont want the sleeves to be too bushy.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 00:58
im usually an XL. should i size down for the hockey top or will the xl fit right?
You never want to size down on Jerseys
you mean sz down?

usually jerseys run big...so if you want it smaller you would sz down 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:00
Damn, 3 weeks later and we're still talking about shipping....

IG: _pierce

Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:01

6'1'' ~178lbs sz:L

http://instagram.com/eleong

Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:01

I know this isn't Supreme but this 10Deep jersey is fire  Nice consolation jersey cause I missed out on the denim bb jersey last week  
link me on this shit

IG: _pierce

Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:03
Damn, 3 weeks later and we're still talking about shipping....
They've been off their game lol.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:04
Stay tts. Don't wanna be lookin like Trinidad James.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:07

i dig the fit
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:07

I know this isn't Supreme but this 10Deep jersey is fire  Nice consolation jersey cause I missed out on the denim bb jersey last week  
link me on this shit
http://10deep.com/store/warriors-jersey
I usually don't post stuff like this but I knew y'all would think this jersey is fire smokeyface then your gonna have the usual few saying 'But it ain't Preme tho'
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:10
I hate to add on to all this shipping shit. But my shipping conformation says the label created stuff too. Usually never takes this long to leave the warehouse. Gonna take forever to get here lol
I actually got through to the warehouse today. I gave him my order number and he told me that there was an issue with ups that they had to deal with and that was slowing down some orders, but he wouldnt give me any detail. Told me my shit should update tonight and if not to email them....
UPS prolly getting some shit about all the underweight packages. unless they pay a flat rate and the ones under # declared provide some wiggle room for the ones that are over.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:17
This is probably a dumb question but, is there an exact date or time-frame as to when the F/W season will begin? (Dont be an ass and say "probably in the fall or winter") Or will we just be notified by email? 
it starts February 32nd 2014  
You really just quoted a two month old post to make that joke?
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:20
Walter JR. needs to size down his life.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:23
Want i want tomorrow:

Fit pics
No one complaining about shipping/order confs 

Furreal though, passing on this nothing too flames. Might cop Vans actually if they sit long enough cuz  im not going out of my way to cop. Happy coppin boys smokeyface #HBweindis

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:24
Anyone know if the NYC or LA stores have the Flight Pant left in Woodland Camo left? Need a size 32 and willing to pay for proxy, even from the EU store if that's the only way. 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:25

Shits on this year's Flags Hoodie. Just saying. 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:27
LOL /\/\/\
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:31
everyone's hating on the vans but watch them sell out first tomorrow
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:32
wont need any swiftness for tomorrow. just getting the hooded plaid denim shirt. 

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:35
Why hate on vans ?

everyone's hating on the vans but watch them sell out first tomorrow
Shhhh. Tryna keep them on the easy cop list smokeyface. But they actually might sell out hella fast. Remember what happened with the Quilted Satin? Yeah.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:38
People been feeling the black pairs for some ungodly reason
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:39

Finally someone who doesn't feel it's necessary to wear matching js
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:43
actually skate shoes...gravis dylans

old news

secondbasela.com

Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:54
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:55

link me on this shit
I usually don't post stuff like this but I knew y'all would think this jersey is fire  then your gonna have the usual few saying 'But it ain't Preme tho'
Lol I wish supreme put as much detail into this season's hockey top as 10Deep did in that one.
Sep 12, 2013 @ 01:59
I'm probably only copping the black fitted and that's it tomorrow. 
Sep 12, 2013 @ 02:00

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Sep 12, 2013 @ 02:01

Felt inspired...
now wear it and post a fit pic with the exact same pose
I'd rather not get shit on
I personally dont know why you got shit on with the original pic.  You dudes are lying if you say you have never once wanted to get the same look as a lookbook pic.  Cant say ive been inspired enough to cop the entire look but who cares more power too ya. I will admit Last fw I really wanted Dills fit with the pile lined and green cairo. 
Not always best quality though
True, but the hockey top was disappointing for me. Looked really promising in teaser and leaked pics, but that plain ass spot in the front middle was a huge letdown.
link me on this shit
I usually don't post stuff like this but I knew y'all would think this jersey is fire  then your gonna have the usual few saying 'But it ain't Preme tho'
Lol I wish supreme put as much detail into this season's hockey top as 10Deep did in that one.
was bout to cop the large but waited a bit and now its gone... 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

Sep 12, 2013 @ 02:03
Not always best quality though
True, but the hockey top was disappointing for me. Looked really promising in teaser and leaked pics, but that plain ass spot in the front middle was a huge letdown.
i like the front plain but it would of been sick if there was something

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.