FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 8, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

some body have fit pics of the supreme basseball shirts from this season in any color
September 8, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
dpu16

Had to do the Rose jersey for the Michigan V Notre Dame game. 

is that a D&D hat?

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

September 8, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
ruff.draft

Btw did anybody cop the 2 tone henley and could provide fit pics? Slept on that one cool
September 8, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
mrteebonilla

just cawped the green bassebal jersey from the webshop. i am allready salty that i buy the green one smh
Blue or nothing imo
red...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 8, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
FloridaStateInThe90s

Yeah that is the D&D camp. I didn't try for the black on black, cuz I'm a huge Michigan fan so I needed the navy one. The Rose Bowl reference made it the must-cop of the season for me. 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

September 8, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
JBG

i think the people who like only the box logo t's and hoodies are the people who just like supreme because of the hype
September 8, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
FloridaStateInThe90s

Kinda gloomy today...

September 8, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
ChicagoLDRS

i think the people who like only the box logo t's and hoodies are the people who are only people that like supreme because of the hype

is that a D&D hat?
Wanna buy a blue one?  Can't believe how much money I wasted on stupid ass camp caps.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 8, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Kinda gloomy today...

not enough items that read 'Supreme'.  A different non-Supreme hoody would look much better.  No need to look like a billboard

September 8, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
JBG

i think the people who like only the box logo t's and hoodies are the people who are only people that like supreme because of the hype
definitely not true. i like a bunch of box logo t's because their simple and clean not due to the hype. cdg collabs, uk shirt, japan relief are just a few examples of stuff that is dope with box logos. sometimes u just gotta get what u like personally and not think what type of ppl r gonna get it. 
i don't say that they're shit or something just that the people who ONLY like the box logos are just like 'em because of the hype // just talk about that white / black straight red box logo t / hoodie
September 8, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
jeasy3d

Both of those schools are for faggots.  Also, lose the undershirt...wtf?
Salty he didn't get accepted to either. 
didn't and wouldn't apply to the Catholic molesters or Jew of M
O State all say. Beat the wolverines 
edit: day
September 8, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
peak0il

What's wrong with the undershirt? Who the fuck wants to wear polyester against their bare skin?
it's mesh and i agree, lose the undershirt
September 8, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
thenewguy

Finally got my first order on Friday 
burgandy iridescent looks amazing and the quality is great
tan hooded twill is really nice and is a lot thicker than I thought it would be
White football top is nice too, it fits really well and the quality is decent as well

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

September 8, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
reggendary

did anyone cop the denim coaches jacket, i have yet to see a fit pic

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

jxmookie

Kinda gloomy today...

*kinda gloomy yet decides to wear shades* dog you ain't Pierce. Fuck outta here 

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

paulywalnuts

Kinda gloomy today...

glad i skipped the coaches jacket for the loop collar...jawn is sorta goofy/tacky looking...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

September 8, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
jeasy3d

What's wrong with the undershirt? Who the fuck wants to wear polyester against their bare skin?
Man it's your preference. I wear a grey tee up under my red rose sometimes. Your fit looks dope. I wouldn't listens to these cats on here. Especially ones who are scared to put up a fit pic or block their face out 
September 8, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Kinda gloomy today...

glad i skipped the coaches jacket for the loop collar...jawn is sorta goofy/tacky looking...
I love the coaches jacket...it has a nice 'shine' to it.  Whatever floats ya boat, I can't rock with short sleeve button ups personally.

September 8, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
ruff.draft

Kinda gloomy today...

I really don't get those sweatpants. Do Americans actually wear these in public or is this some kind of stay at home chill thing?
September 8, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
peak0il

Kinda gloomy today...

why are so many people in this forum on this guy named Piece's cock?
September 8, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
FloridaStateInThe90s

I wear them in public. They're actually cotton twill "Mercer" pants from Kith, which is Ronnie Fieg's clothing brand. 

September 8, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
Silver Price

Kinda gloomy today...

lmao how u gonna button up over the box logo man. then people wont know ur wearing preme

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

September 8, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
lloopp

Kinda gloomy today...

maybe hes juss an optimist or sum shit b

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

September 8, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
6allah6

Kinda gloomy today...

I really don't get those sweatpants. Do Americans actually wear these in public or is this some kind of stay at home chill thing?
lol yes some risk the insults
September 8, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
peak0il

Man it's your preference. I wear a grey tee up under my red rose sometimes. Your fit looks dope. I wouldn't listens to these cats on here. Especially ones who are scared to put up a fit pic or block their face out 
the only "dope" part of the fit is the jersey. other than that there's too many colors.. ie bright ass red shorts white undershirt AND dogs and ducks .. shit is screaming loud
September 8, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

somebody have fit pics of the green jersey ?
September 8, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
FloridaStateInThe90s

Pierce is a homie, not just on the internets. He stole the sunglasses thing from me lol.

September 8, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
ondray

What was the retail for these?
September 8, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
Chief Keef

What was the retail for these?
88 or 98
September 8, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
ChicagoLDRS

the only "dope" part of the fit is the jersey. other than that there's too many colors.. ie bright ass red shorts white undershirt AND dogs and ducks .. shit is screaming loud
The fit was ass, undershirt was comical, red pants had no place, two items that read Supreme is for kids and/or people that are just too excited to own some Supreme. Far too many colors.  At the end of the day do what makes you happy but expect criticism if it doesn't look good.  Nothing personal.

No I'm not putting up a fit pic b/c I don't do that shit in a forum full of males.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.