[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 09, 2013 @ 01:53
dont take this thread sooo serious lol 
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:02
This feud reminds of Fyurr vs Schminx.....
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:04
Really wish i didnt sleep on that khaki hooded twill.
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:12
Any estimated price on the Ski Pullover? What was the retail on the Cord Pullover a few seasons back?
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:14
cord pullover retail was 144
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:20
my friend swears that im stupid for wanting to skate my bruce lee deck, but i've skated a preme deck that size before & loved it. he tried comparing it to his harmony korine deck he has hanging up which i understand but don't think applies with my board. if its really worth preserving I will but i just wanted some other people's insight on the situation
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:26

Are these dropping tomorrow too?
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:27
my friend swears that im stupid for wanting to skate my bruce lee deck, but i've skated a preme deck that size before & loved it. he tried comparing it to his harmony korine deck he has hanging up which i understand but don't think applies with my board. if its really worth preserving I will but i just wanted some other people's insight on the situation
I would. got the flags deck and I'm gonna skate mine.
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:28
my advice: skate something thats not sold out 
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:35
Man those vans get uglier the more I look at them
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:35
GTA V or box logo's hmmmm, might have to go with GTA V brehs, Imma cop a virtual box logo in GTA V at the spoof of the Supreme store 
Are they really going to have spoofs of streetwear stores in GTA V? That would be dope imo.
Sep 09, 2013 @ 02:36
Estimate on Champion zip up jacket?? And if it will drop this thursday
Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:03
Originally posted by Inactive User

Hopefully not, fingers crossed for a Bruce Lee capsule/Vans
Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:05

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:10

LMAOOOOO nah these video responses be having me dead 

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:11
Does anybody know if the Champion Hoodie will have the Supreme Logo on the backside of this as well? 

Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:14
bruh i wish 

where the azn girls at

Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:30
Im counting on that email tomorrow.

Feelin it smokeyface

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:35
GTA V or box logo's hmmmm, might have to go with GTA V brehs, Imma cop a virtual box logo in GTA V at the spoof of the Supreme store 
Aside from supreme, I heard theyre getting real ex-cons and gangsters to speak and rewrite in game dialogue. Gonna be such a dope game.
Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:47
Does anybody know if the Champion Hoodie will have the Supreme Logo on the backside of this as well? 

I don't think so. Supreme on the back is way too much IMO.
Sep 09, 2013 @ 03:48
Aside from supreme, I heard theyre getting real ex-cons and gangsters to speak and rewrite in game dialogue. Gonna be such a dope game.
thats true,  some the gangbangers/ex-cons read the script and threw it on the ground cuz they said, they would never say that type of shit, so the dialogue is gon be realistic af goddamn my priorities will be fucked up when this game drops, might not be prepared for Thursdays smh
Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:03
damn yall need to save up some more money if a $60 game is throwin your thursdays off that much
Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:04
Supreme x GTA V smokeyface

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:08
Man those vans get uglier the more I look at them
its b/c you keep looking at the same pic. eventually someone is gonna put a nice instagram filter on a pic of them and everyones gonna say "oh shit... they're growing on me". 
Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:10
and i'll virtual rob you of your box logo in multiplayer. 
Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:14
and i'll virtual rob you of your box logo in multiplayer. 

Nah breh cuz I'm gonnna do this to yo ass
Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:17
i think the people who like only the box logo t's and hoodies are the people who just like supreme because of the hype
i think the people who call out others for only liking supreme for the hype were at one point called out for liking supreme only for the hype.
Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:19
i think the people who like only the box logo t's and hoodies are the people who just like supreme because of the hype
i think the people who call out others for only liking supreme for the hype were at one point called out for liking supreme only for the hype.
Mind = Blown
Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:26
Bruce lee vans email in the monday morning?
Sep 09, 2013 @ 04:26

These shoes are definetly going to come with a blade and some eye liner
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.