September 5, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
BigPO

Did black and denim baseball really sell out in a minute?
dogs under a minute, confirmation at 11:00 went back just to look and black and denim were sold out. 

Don't know which sold out first, but the difference is in seconds, still sold out by 11:01. Red and Green were still sitting like after 2-3 minutes. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

September 5, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
rawcotiks

How many restocks on baseball jersey were there? 
September 5, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
BigPO

Those Baseball Jersey prices on eBAY lol hahahaha denim pushing 300 lol 
I checked like 30 minutes after drop and all baseball jerseys were still sitting unless the mobile app was lying to me.
App was lying lol, glad I don't use it to cop. Was clicking on the Baseball and kept sending me to Tartan lol

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

September 5, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
STR33TSHARK

I checked like 30 minutes after drop and all baseball jerseys were still sitting unless the mobile app was lying to me.
App was lying lol, glad I don't use it to cop. Was clicking on the Baseball and kept sending me to Tartan lol
haha yeah i just woke up to check things out and it had everything still in stock on the mobile app, I knew something had to be wrong.

Instagram- Str33tshark

September 5, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
SB

Copped a Navy lions shirt at Ny store today baseball jersey wasnt really catchin my eye niether was the virgin Mary 

gotta see a fit pic, shit was looking kinda icey..

COP YOU SOME: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220492#

Joe Bueno

Imo not even fly. Most of the drop was kinda wack. 

I got the palms beanie, which was dope, and I wanna see the Fleur de lis Jerseys in all the colors. Imma cawp one.

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

ruff.draft

lol @ red Tartan flannel size medium still in stock at EU store  

repeater camps completely sold out, franklin camp still in stock. 
September 5, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
runa

They forgot to send one thing with my order and I contacted them through the website. When a blank page appears, does that mean that it went through? Or how should I contact them?
September 5, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
Barbecue Brennon

lol @ red Tartan flannel size medium still in stock at EU store  

repeater camps completely sold out, franklin camp still in stock. 
ya'll could get the same lookin flannel at ross or some department store for like a 1/4 of the price..
September 5, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
mobbyluii

For those of you who bought the Scott MA-1, whats the weight on your tracking??

I just checked my tracking info and it says it weighs 1lb. From what members have been saying, it should weight more than 1 lb and it definately looks like like it weighs more than that. I have a feeling they sent me the wrong package...  

IG: @mobbyluii

September 5, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
fyuur

who needs denim when you got this

This we talking flamez ... Those baseball jerseys that dropped today? Come on man. Be real. Ugly. They threw on a circle patch with a huge S and supreme on the back. How is that flamez? Something a kindergartener wouldve designed if you told him to create a baseball jersey.
Yet slapping supreme on the front is more creative
You just don't see it, do you?

And you probably thought those football jerseys that dropped last week were also flamez huh.
No Jerseys are flames, ever. This isn't the 90's.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

September 5, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
$timRep

This we talking flamez ... Those baseball jerseys that dropped today? Come on man. Be real. Ugly. They threw on a circle patch with a huge S and supreme on the back. How is that flamez? Something a kindergartener wouldve designed if you told him to create a baseball jersey.

And you probably thought those football jerseys that dropped last week were also flamez huh.
false 
September 5, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
onehunad

Yo you being serious right now?
September 5, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
STR33TSHARK

I just checked my tracking info and it says it weighs 1lb. From what members have been saying, it should weight more than 1 lb and it definately looks like like it weighs more than that. I have a feeling they sent me the wrong package...  
don't worry man, my order said the same thing when I ordered the Tennis Classics and I got my shoes.

Instagram- Str33tshark

September 5, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
Aedroth

My last weeks order should finally be here today..
September 5, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
mobbyluii

don't worry man, my order said the same thing when I ordered the Tennis Classics and I got my shoes.
yea I was just informed on SS that supreme most likely uses flat rate shipping for items of that size... thanks G

September 5, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
OneForeigner

1 order charged me and processed but the other charged my card and no processed email, i should still be good right?
September 5, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
2demoneyez

What's up with last week's shipping? My UPS package still hasn't updated tracking...
September 5, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
krazysk8er

japan store never updated..
It will update tonight.. As you should know, US and JP are on opposite sides of the world lol.. therefore time is different
not sure if u r trolling, but i think JP drops are on saturdays, and they are 12/13 hours ahead of NY, not behind. 
September 5, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
fyuur

I'VE TOLERATED IT BUT IT'S GETTING OLD, KEEP TROLLING AND YOU'LL BE GONE.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

September 5, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
mobbyluii

japan store never updated..
It will update tonight.. As you should know, US and JP are on opposite sides of the world lol.. therefore time is different
not sure if u r trolling, but i think JP drops are on saturdays, and they are 12/13 hours ahead of NY, not behind. 
I wasnt trolling, but im pretty sure the JP webstore will update either tonite or tomorrow night. I always get the email...

September 5, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
STR33TSHARK

If you're wearing a jersey and it' not actually your team, you look dumb. Sorry.

Instagram- Str33tshark

September 5, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
Byh2o

Sulking after my swiftness was lacking. Going with the app next week. That blue is clean, and already 300+ on ebay - sheesh.

Atleast it was just practice for the fingers till the fleur hockey top drops. 

and my order FROM LAST WEEK is still looking like this. Anyone else? This hasn't happened before.

character based designer run brand since two-thousand nine. www.PLAANT.net

September 5, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
origins

Lions shirt reminds me of Versace.
September 5, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
magnus9965

Sulking after my swiftness was lacking. Going with the app next week. That blue is clean, and already 300+ on ebay - sheesh.

Atleast it was just practice for the fingers till the fleur hockey top drops. 

and my order FROM LAST WEEK is still looking like this. Anyone else? This hasn't happened before.
mine still is but im sure its on its way
September 5, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
SUPXL

Damn mine just updated this morning from last weeks drop and should be here tmrw! I'd be pissed if I didn't get my shipping confirm or if it hasn't updated

need bape in xl or xxl

September 5, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
PrettyBozo

If you're wearing a jersey and it' not actually your team, you look dumb. Sorry.
you fell off pages ago. just stop and please have a seat.
September 5, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
reggendary

kinda pissed they took down the denim coaches jacket, i was still debating on the red, but i guess thats what i get, do they ever put things back up after they're taken down?

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

September 5, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
2demoneyez

Mine still hasn't updated either.
September 5, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
dominikid

kinda wish i would've gotten the denim bb jersey instead of black/red sad

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.