[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
I think it was denim, black, red, green in that order, but denim was the most hyped.
it was red first i know that.
nah red was either third or fourth to sell out for sure
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:23
Copped a Navy lions shirt at Ny store today baseball jersey wasnt really catchin my eye niether was the virgin Mary 

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

japan store never updated..
It will update tonight.. As you should know, US and JP are on opposite sides of the world lol.. therefore time is different

IG: @luii.xx

in order of sold out first to last

denim black red green

no questions, if you think otherwise youre wrong
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:25
Those Baseball Jersey prices on eBAY lol hahahaha smokeyface smokeyface denim pushing 300 lol 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:26
i fucked with the bb jersey but the colorways were total ass. grey, white, or navy (not denim) wouldve been way better. 

fag

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:27
Those Baseball Jersey prices on eBAY lol hahahaha denim pushing 300 lol 
I checked like 30 minutes after drop and all baseball jerseys were still sitting unless the mobile app was lying to me.

Instagram- Str33tshark

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:28
Did black and denim baseball really sell out in a minute?
dogs under a minute, confirmation at 11:00 went back just to look and black and denim were sold out. 

Don't know which sold out first, but the difference is in seconds, still sold out by 11:01. Red and Green were still sitting like after 2-3 minutes. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:28
How many restocks on baseball jersey were there? 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:29
I checked like 30 minutes after drop and all baseball jerseys were still sitting unless the mobile app was lying to me.
App was lying lol, glad I don't use it to cop. Was clicking on the Baseball and kept sending me to Tartan lol

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:30
on eBAYI checked like 30 minutes after drop and all baseball jerseys were still sitting unless the mobile app was lying to me.
App was lying lol, glad I don't use it to cop. Was clicking on the Baseball and kept sending me to Tartan lol
haha yeah i just woke up to check things out and it had everything still in stock on the mobile app, I knew something had to be wrong.

Instagram- Str33tshark

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:31
Copped a Navy lions shirt at Ny store today baseball jersey wasnt really catchin my eye niether was the virgin Mary 

gotta see a fit pic, shit was looking kinda icey..

∞good to go since '91∞

Imo not even fly. Most of the drop was kinda wack. 

I got the palms beanie, which was dope, and I wanna see the Fleur de lis Jerseys in all the colors. Imma cawp one.

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

lol @ red Tartan flannel size medium still in stock at EU store  

repeater camps completely sold out, franklin camp still in stock. 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:33
They forgot to send one thing with my order and I contacted them through the website. When a blank page appears, does that mean that it went through? Or how should I contact them?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:40
lol @ red Tartan flannel size medium still in stock at EU store  

repeater camps completely sold out, franklin camp still in stock. 
ya'll could get the same lookin flannel at ross or some department store for like a 1/4 of the price..
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:42
For those of you who bought the Scott MA-1, whats the weight on your tracking??

I just checked my tracking info and it says it weighs 1lb. From what members have been saying, it should weight more than 1 lb and it definately looks like like it weighs more than that. I have a feeling they sent me the wrong package...  

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:43
Yet slapping supreme on the front is more creative
You just don't see it, do you?

And you probably thought those football jerseys that dropped last week were also flamez huh.
No Jerseys are flames, ever. This isn't the 90's.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:44

And you probably thought those football jerseys that dropped last week were also flamez huh.
false 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:46

Yo you being serious right now?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:46

I just checked my tracking info and it says it weighs 1lb. From what members have been saying, it should weight more than 1 lb and it definately looks like like it weighs more than that. I have a feeling they sent me the wrong package...  
don't worry man, my order said the same thing when I ordered the Tennis Classics and I got my shoes.

Instagram- Str33tshark

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:47
My last weeks order should finally be here today..
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:47

don't worry man, my order said the same thing when I ordered the Tennis Classics and I got my shoes.
yea I was just informed on SS that supreme most likely uses flat rate shipping for items of that size... thanks G

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:48
1 order charged me and processed but the other charged my card and no processed email, i should still be good right?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:48
What's up with last week's shipping? My UPS package still hasn't updated tracking...
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:51
japan store never updated..
It will update tonight.. As you should know, US and JP are on opposite sides of the world lol.. therefore time is different
not sure if u r trolling, but i think JP drops are on saturdays, and they are 12/13 hours ahead of NY, not behind. 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:52
I'VE TOLERATED IT BUT IT'S GETTING OLD, KEEP TROLLING AND YOU'LL BE GONE.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:53
not sure if u r trolling, but i think JP drops are on saturdays, and they are 12/13 hours ahead of NY, not behind. 
I wasnt trolling, but im pretty sure the JP webstore will update either tonite or tomorrow night. I always get the email...

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:53
Yo you being serious right now?
If you're wearing a jersey and it' not actually your team, you look dumb. Sorry.

Instagram- Str33tshark

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:55
Sulking after my swiftness was lacking. Going with the app next week. That blue is clean, and already 300+ on ebay - sheesh.

Atleast it was just practice for the fingers till the fleur hockey top drops. 

and my order FROM LAST WEEK is still looking like this. Anyone else? This hasn't happened before.

character based designer run brand since two-thousand nine. www.PLAANT.net

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0