[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:35
anyone has the fit for the baseball shirt in red or black ?
Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:38
when does this drop? 

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:38
My stuff hasn't been shipped yet, an I ordered it at the first drop. Smh
Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:44
I'm only kinda salty that I got order confirmation at 11:00 but still havent gotten shipping confirmation. It's whatever 

What order numbers have gotten shipped out? Mine was 4522**
yeah mine hasn't shipped either just wait a bit it will come
Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:46
Do the Diamond Rib Football jerseys run small like normal NFL jerseys???? Or are they super fitted???? 

HELP A BROTHA OUT.

www.repgr8.com

Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:48
Do the Diamond Rib Football jerseys run small like normal NFL jerseys???? Or are they super fitted???? 

HELP A BROTHA OUT.
I heard you should jus size up one, and plus that's how ppl usually like wearing football jerseys, def not for a fitted look.
Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:49
Don't usually use the forum and I'm not a re-seller but I just received my denim BB jersey and I think it fits a lot bigger than previous jerseys. I got a large and I think it's a bit too big! Only had a chance to try it on quickly but seems more tts (in terms of majestic etc) 

If you have a medium (denim colour only) I might be up for a swap!

If there are no offers of a trade then I could even be up for a straight sale so message me if you're interested.
height and weight ?
Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:50
Has anyone ran into this issue before where the Sleeve Cuffs and the Fore Arm Are Tight/Small. Cause I Got my Easter Island L/S Shirt today with the rest of my order and the Damn Sleeve Is Tight Ass Hell When I tried it on.  And Its A Size Large and thats what i always get. 

Now is this how this L/S was meant to be or is it a Defect ?? Someone? 

haha mine is like that too, and I have a few other L/S Supreme tee's I dont really know what the fuck is up with the sleeves on this thing man they literally get tighter and tighter as they go down towards the cuff
I think its just an attempt to make it more fitted. Never copped a long sleeve but that's what it sounds like to me
Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:53
Came back to see that everyone is still talking/worrying about their shipping conformation........RIP 
I guess some things never change. 
Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:59

HELP A BROTHA OUT.
I heard you should jus size up one, and plus that's how ppl usually like wearing football jerseys, def not for a fitted look.
SWAG well I have a size M Purple Diamond Rib coming in next week. Just got the shipping confirm.

Definitely wont fit me. 

Does anyone know if the LA store would return online shit if I have the receipt??? 

www.repgr8.com

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:03
Came back to see that everyone is still talking/worrying about their shipping conformation........RIP 
I guess some things never change. 
People don't realize there were literally 30,000 orders last week

Gonna take a bit of time for the stoner who gets paid 10/hr to box up some hats one by one
Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:03
SWAG well I have a size M Purple Diamond Rib coming in next week. Just got the shipping confirm.

Definitely wont fit me. 

Does anyone know if the LA store would return online shit if I have the receipt??? 
I don't think they allow returns lol, unless they fucked up ur order or sometin, so u gotta resell it I guess. don't lose faith haha who knows, maybe it will b fine. 
Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
height and weight ?

5 11" approx 170lb - athletic/slim build.
dammm I need to size down as well then. fuck. would u mind posting a fit pic?
Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:11
even if its bruce lee,
i wouldnt wear a shirt with a naked asain man all over it
I said the same thing till I seen this pic...Hope you guys hate it cause i'm def copping...straight fire smokeyface
(Invalid img)

Bang

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:18
when does this drop? 

i can see this selling out if supreme ever actually made and released it

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:20

Definitely wont fit me. 

I don't think they allow returns lol, unless they fucked up ur order or sometin, so u gotta resell it I guess. don't lose faith haha who knows, maybe it will b fine. 
FACK! all good tho I will try it on when I get it next week. 

If not I will have a M football jersey on deck to sell or even trade for some swag in L.

FOR NOW I MUST WAITTTTTT

www.repgr8.com

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:26
just need a fit pic for those baseball jersey
Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:27
when does this drop? 

That shit so fucking ugly but the leopard and bawkslogo is gon make it sellout.

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:30
i really need the release date of the box logo pullover this year, iknow its in november but i dont know the specific date. Please helpblushing 
Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:31
when does this drop? 

Korea made a galaxy supreme 5 panel a while ago and it gets roasted by the fanboys on instagram... but we all know if supreme made this it would sell out. Besides plenty of stuff that supreme releases each season looks like it could be fake anyways.

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:32
Tartan Flannel in Yellow Size L needed.  Trades or cash or both.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:32
That shit so fucking ugly but the leopard and bawkslogo is gon make it sellout.

fits perfect together
Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:40
i really need the release date of the box logo pullover this year, iknow its in november but i dont know the specific date. Please help 
Learn how to compose a sentence. Then kill yourself. 
Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:43
when does this drop? 

What do you mean "IF"? It's obviously real Iam thinking next thursday!!

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:46
Supreme needs some dope ass Trucket hats 

Bang

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:47
Well I did it, accidentally brought my bullet bottle opener through airport security. Shoulda seen my face when they stopped that X-ray and started bringing all the security dudes over haha. They all checked it out and just gave it back to me but I threw it out because i didn't want any problems coming back.
Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:47
What do you mean "IF"? It's obviously real Iam thinking next thursday!!

Sep 06, 2013 @ 17:57
I got it online. I won't have it until next week. They run a little long so I think you'll be good
I just realized your name backwards is fairfax,  longest time I though it was some random letters
is that a young Basquiat? 
Sep 06, 2013 @ 18:02
Guys I placed an order on the online shop back in 2009 and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. What do I do? 
Sep 06, 2013 @ 18:03
RESTOCK OF ALL BASEBALL JERSEYS EXCEPT BLACK CW ON EU/UK ONLINE SHOP
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.