[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:59

Looking to trade this Jersey size large for any colorway size medium or small if anyone has it.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:00

my shit just got pushed back to 

yo, my shit been like this since forever 
mine is exactly the same, and the other hasn't even left yet, ordered both thursday at 8am.
my first order coming tm but second got pushed back to the 9th 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:01

i meant to post this yesterday, first drop for me. hooded twill is nicer than i thought it would be definitely worth the price. also is it just me or are the arms on the easter l/s tight as fuck?

سبحان

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:01
that black roses jersey.. fuck its absolute flames
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:03

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:04

bumping this while i cop tomorrow 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:07
Are people getting pens in the orders? I know they gave them out at the shops but im just curious. My shit arrives tomorrow
I believe it was a in-store exclusive. I didn't get a pen with my order but did get in store. (correct me if i'm wrong)
they are giving them out in online orders. not like every single order but if your lucky you'll get one.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:07

i meant to post this yesterday, first drop for me. hooded twill is nicer than i thought it would be definitely worth the price. also is it just me or are the arms on the easter l/s tight as fuck?
lol yeah I got my Easter Island today and the arms get tighter as they go down
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:09
fuck it if i get cartjacked i aint tripping

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:09
bumping this while i cop tomorrow 
worst album of the year

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:10
6Really thinking about this Tee for tomorrow... 6'2 150 Medium sleeves are a smidge too short I have long arms..but i'm scared if I get a large the T-shirt will be baggy on me....never wore a large size Tee from Supreme before
Large will be fine for sure. Surprised you even fit a medium, I'm 5'11 and I could size up to a large if I wanted to.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:10
atleast you're ready for the inevitable
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:11
Sad the field jackets aren't dropping tomorrow smh
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:12

yo, my shit been like this since forever 
its ok bruh
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:13
atleast you're ready for the inevitable
idk bout it being inevitable. but im not overly confident about copping now that autofill is tripping

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:13
Walked by Supreme earlier tonight and some kids were sitting down in front.

Are people really waiting overnight to buy stuff tomorrow at 11? There's nothing special coming out. Bunch of losers.
that guy sitting on the chair thats rude from hot boyz NO BS........ hes dedicated

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:17
Was good hb fam i barely bother you guys with questions but how do supreme jackets/ pull over fits? TTS or size down? Im a M in hoodys and they fit really well im just concerned if i cop a M in a jacket/ pull over itll be too long or baggy

Thanks fam
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:18
If you keep telling yourself you're gonna get carjacked, you will. Sounds corny af but you gotta believe.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:19
Walked by Supreme earlier tonight and some kids were sitting down in front.

Are people really waiting overnight to buy stuff tomorrow at 11? There's nothing special coming out. Bunch of losers.
that guy sitting on the chair thats rude from hot boyz NO BS........ hes dedicated
Rudy's always there...
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:21
Still deciding what size to get for the baseball shirt.... medium or large?

Edit:5'8 160lbs

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:23

I'd say large. If you want it too look tighter get M, but I'd go with large if I were you.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:28
what are my chances looking like trying to get the baseball jersey and the virgin mary tee on my phone? (bigass Galaxy Note 2)
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:29

I'd say large. If you want it too look tighter get M, but I'd go with large if I were you.
Thanks man.....and also not to be a herb but ive been digging and i still cant find a post with a price on it..

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:30

Thanks man.....and also not to be a herb but ive been digging and i still cant find a post with a price on it..
$128
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:31
 @Apollo* 128
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:31
what are my chances looking like trying to get the baseball jersey and the virgin mary tee on my phone? (bigass Galaxy Note 2)
Mobile IMO is faster than on the computer so you probably can.... gotta have dat finger swiftness doh

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:41
Mobile IMO is faster than on the computer so you probably can.... gotta have dat finger swiftness doh
I get in and out on my laptop in about 10-12 seconds

Instagram- Str33tshark

Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:56
Checking hb drunk y'all ticking around idk what to believe anymore
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:56
Fucking* around god Dan auto correct lol my b see you at the drop tho
Sep 05, 2013 @ 05:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
pinstripe is piff, ya clowns be sleeping

and what I told you, it's dropping tomm
I come with the legit sources. 
Doubt theyd drop two jerseys in a drop.

And Hunter told us the whole first drop with almost all the prices. I don't doubt him
I'm buying it whether it's hyped or not as it's classic artwork.
Seriously. Storm is (was) the man .
dude. favorite piece from the entire f/w line. this is absolute fire and if people sleep on it i have lost hope. definite cop on the black logo for me.
u realize it'd sell out regardless and put on ebay with the quickness

ig supremecellar

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.