[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:57
Sulking after my swiftness was lacking. Going with the app next week. That blue is clean, and already 300+ on ebay - sheesh.

Atleast it was just practice for the fingers till the fleur hockey top drops. 

and my order FROM LAST WEEK is still looking like this. Anyone else? This hasn't happened before.
mine still is but im sure its on its way
Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:58
Damn mine just updated this morning from last weeks drop and should be here tmrw! I'd be pissed if I didn't get my shipping confirm or if it hasn't updated

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:01
Yo you being serious right now?
If you're wearing a jersey and it' not actually your team, you look dumb. Sorry.
you fell off pages ago. just stop and please have a seat.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:02
kinda pissed they took down the denim coaches jacket, i was still debating on the red, but i guess thats what i get, do they ever put things back up after they're taken down?

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:02
and my order FROM LAST WEEK is still looking like this. Anyone else? This hasn't happened before.

Mine still hasn't updated either.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:03
kinda wish i would've gotten the denim bb jersey instead of black/red smh

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:04
Yo you being serious right now?
If you're wearing a jersey and it' not actually your team, you look dumb. Sorry.
you're alone on this one...just like in real life
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:08
kinda wish i would've gotten the denim bb jersey instead of black/red 

awesome to me

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:09

awesome to me

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:10
copped black baseball top and black franklin smokeyface
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
Virgin Mary secured
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:14
denim baseball jersey is ice...ric flair 

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO....Global Elite ////

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:14

I copped the burgundy sabbath in large and It was like this for me for a week , then i checked my paypal and it turned out that they refunded me. I got pied basically. I was pretty pissed
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:15
unknown death 2002 smokeyface
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:19

I still haven't even received the email that claims that's it's being shipped out.... 
Don't worry guys that shit sits in some fucking place called Seacacus, NJ for about 3 days before it moves anyway, as long as you got order conf./ship conf. you should be good. 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:21
Sulking after my swiftness was lacking. Going with the app next week. That blue is clean, and already 300+ on ebay - sheesh.

Atleast it was just practice for the fingers till the fleur hockey top drops. 

mine still is but im sure its on its way
when this happened to me they just canceled the order

Fuk u

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:23

supreme x lego

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:25

awesome to me
smokeyface
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:26
Copped a Navy lions shirt at Ny store today baseball jersey wasnt really catchin my eye niether was the virgin Mary 
how was the quality in person? is it heavier or what?
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:34
I just got my blue iridescent. This joint fire. I'm glad I didn't listen to you cats when y'all said size down. XL fits right and exact. Never take advice from frail boys
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:34
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:37
didnt really want anything from this drop
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:37
shit came earlier.
henley from last weeks drop came today. fit is good. got black/black. it's cut on the bottom like a baseball shirt kinda would be; not straight and folded over like a regular t shirt. its 60/40 cotton/poly blend so it's thin but soft. 

the 'moss' color on the tee's looks real good in person. 

also picked up the classic logo ventile 5 panel in khaki and the fabric feels pretty cool. it's like thin gor-tex kinda shit. in the preview i thought this was one of the best 5 panels but peeps are sleepin' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventile
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:41
Got my order from last week. No pen though... 

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:43
Copped a Navy lions shirt at Ny store today baseball jersey wasnt really catchin my eye niether was the virgin Mary 

gotta see a fit pic, shit was looking kinda icey..
lol nice try smokeyface

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:44
how was the quality in person? is it heavier or what?
yea its nice in person but a tiny bit heavier thats why they upped the price still a great cop.

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:55
i dont get it why the repeater camp is sold out so fast
because it looks good & people want it??
Sep 05, 2013 @ 20:58

supreme x lego
ian connor had no box logos before the asap hookup 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 21:03
Are the patterns for the camps fixed this season? On the site the Franklin camps all have the same placement, same with the football camps in the preview.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 21:07

My red riding hood has a friend now blushing
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.