[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:11
Anyone elses tracking still not updated from shipping label created?

BleztONE

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:14
highly doubt that a skate brand would do a collabo running shoe
Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:17
hb should try to hype up some random bullshit item so we can all buy it and resell it
ya lets do that stupid ski pullover, itll probably be kinda cheap so we can maximize our profits 
Your just mad cause you cant rock the heatest piece of the season 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195556

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:18
i recieved my white jersey today and i do not like it -,-
Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:18
anyone else going for a lions shirt?

KEEPIN IT REAL, PACKIN STEEL, GETTING HIGH, CUS LIFES A BITCH THEN YA DIE..

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:27
that ski pullover is sooooooo piff
if people like it then i guess i have the unpopular opinion, i dont know its just not my thing, but hey if someone likes then why should they give a fuck what i think

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:27
All these questions about the Pinstripe Twill Parka makes me think you guys never seen the Miami Hurricanes Starter Trench they modeled this off of?

I can't find it now, but was talking to a connect in NY that told me his friend sold an Old Polo Hi-Tech Jacket to someone at supreme to Model the Fleece Pullover this season too. Possibly happened to that Trench floating on eBay a while back. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:34
caught downvotes off the truth lol, whatever man

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:36
first order will be here on tuesday, seconds order still not even left NY yet. western canada wsup 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:40

LC? YEAR?
legit, I have the same one. can't remember the year though sometime around 09-10 I'm guessing.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:43
^ $32

any word on accessories? saw flask in japan

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:48

throwin' another one at you guys.

Can't decide between yellow or teal.
I've got a lot of navy shit so I figured yellow would work well, although the red stripe might clash a little.
The teal is awesome as well, but definitely harder to match things with.

up vote for yellow, down vote for teal.

Replies with some criticisms would be appreciated too!
GOTTA GET THE NEWPORT ONE!!!

*inb4 which one is that...the teal one..."
gonna get the newport one as well. best colorway, imo

http://queryco.us

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:53
where the #HBTaskForce at with the in-line photos, and Front Window pics smokeyface smokeyface

@Suave where you at g????

Sep 05, 2013 @ 03:53
Originally posted by Inactive User

Which color you guys feel the most? I can't decide between these two.
all the colors are dope tbh

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:01
I've never really bother you guys with question since I join last year so help a brother out...

I'm trying to test my swiftness to cop 2 Virgin Mary Tee tomorrow, Is it possible for me to order 2 separate shirts under two different orders (Ie paying for shipping twice for each order) WITH the SAME debit card?...and if so would the supreme people do anything about it like cancel my order?

Has anyone done this before? I'm sure someone has

Bang

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:02

yo, my shit been like this since forever tongueface

need bape in xl or xxl

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:02
where the #HBTaskForce at with the in-line photos, and Front Window pics

from YoungBasedKenny on ig
Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:03
where the #HBTaskForce at with the in-line photos, and Front Window pics

i swear on everything that you're a WIGGER!

schimnx is OUT this bitch!!!!

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:04
Are people getting pens in the orders? I know they gave them out at the shops but im just curious. My shit arrives tomorrow
fuck yeah b ...fuck a jesus piece ..we got penz...we out chea...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:05
I've never really bother you guys with question since I join last year so help a brother out...

I'm trying to test my swiftness to cop 2 Virgin Mary Tee tomorrow, Is it possible for me to order 2 separate shirts under two different orders (Ie paying for shipping twice for each order) WITH the SAME debit card?...and if so would the supreme people do anything about it like cancel my order?

no..  can't use the same card twice for the same item.  one colorway per card.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:05
Am I buying into hype for wanting this..Anyone have any guesstimates about how much it will cost?
168?
im guessing panneled parka price so 238 or 248 ,. something like that.. its an instant cop for me 
Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:07
I dont know if I should get a large or xl Baseball Shirt. Im 6'2 bout 180 lookin for a bit of a baggy fit. Leaning toward XL 

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:08

yo, my shit been like this since forever 
mine is exactly the same, and the other hasn't even left yet, ordered both thursday at 8am.
Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:09
no one gives a fuck about your UPS tracking bruh.... take that shit somewhere else
pumped to cop the baseball shirt tomorrow (hopefully) that black colorway with a hoodie underneath is gunna be fire smokeyface
yo can anyone help me out with my autofill. when i first get to the checkout section everything is already filled out except my zip and city. then i type the 1st # of my zip, scroll down and click my saved zip, and for some reason nothing happens till i do it the same time

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:10

•••

I dont know if I should get a large or xl Baseball Shirt. Im 6'2 bout 180 lookin for a bit of a baggy fit. Leaning toward XL 
XL

and nah you can't g, like Pauly said

XL no doubt

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Sep 05, 2013 @ 04:11
so i basically gotta put my zipcode twice, im worried thats gonna get me cartjacked

Twitter: @KiddCoast

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.