[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:35
burg sabbath came today with the stash book and leatherman micra

sabbath feels great, love the fit too! tybg for restocks

the stash book is pretty big but the micra is really micra
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:39
That preme White Oasis Beanie comin thru my mailbox on thursday. Im really not outchea early. 

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:50
i have never seen so many price checks in a Supreme thread. holy fuck 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:51
So yeah, my Hooded twill just arrived (black, XL) and the sleeves are too short smh (I'm 6'5) 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:55
So yeah, my Hooded twill just arrived (black, XL) and the sleeves are too short (I'm 6'5) 
Supreme only makes clothes for short, insecure dudes.
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:57
So yeah, my Hooded twill just arrived (black, XL) and the sleeves are too short (I'm 6'5) 
Supreme only makes clothes for short, insecure dudes.
haha yeah I'm starting to think the same :D all them kids whining for Size S tee's wtf? 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 15:04
Supreme x Miley Cyrus

@SupForSale on Instagram.

Sep 03, 2013 @ 15:23
Well Shane kinda represents what the brand use to be or still is. That kind of rebellious behavior and just being straight up crazy. He use to be a cool ass figure and still is. I might cop a tee soon tbh. But yeah look past the fact that hes a drunk. Preme picked him for a reason.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Sep 03, 2013 @ 15:40
Shane teeHaha, touche - ya'll got me cornered with that one.
I agree the shirt sucks so much.
i least they still look good as current/previous junkies, shane has like 6 teeth 

something something @nappppps

Sep 03, 2013 @ 15:46
Anybody ever copped the sweatpants?  Whats the sizing like?  Im a 32 waist 5ft 9
I got the cairo pair in medium and they are pretty fitted and I'm about your size. If you prefer a more baggy fit I would size up to a large.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Sep 03, 2013 @ 15:47
All you people who wanted twill fit pictures, they aren't the best but whatever
Size medium
I'm 5'11 and pretty slim, if I had any more meat on me I would have definitely gone a large. I'm also aware my room is a mess

Sep 03, 2013 @ 15:58
Shane teeI agree the shirt sucks so much.
i least they still look good as current/previous junkies, shane has like 6 teeth 
I agree. That has nothing to do with punk, it's just disgusting.

Sep 03, 2013 @ 15:59
s/s pocket tee just came in, great quality cotton different from the t shirts. although they only sent me one sticker kinda grumed bout that
Unlucky, i only ordered a Easter Island L/S and they sent me 3 stickers, a Shane Macgowan poster and a pen
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:01
Shane tee is literally disgusting.
You ain't wrong.  I'm sorry but what a shit person to pick to represent your brand, might as well put that junkie Pete Doherty on a tee.
I would buy that. The Libertines where one of the greatest bands of all time imo

hoe

Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:04
Size medium
I'm 5'11 and pretty slim, if I had any more meat on me I would have definitely gone a large. I'm also aware my room is a mess

if you had more meat on you, the medium would fit you
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:15
Size medium

Hahaha, I knew someone would comment who wears their clothes like this
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:18
And you guys are already making sure that no one else will want to post more fit pics of anything. Good job. 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:19

what in the fuck is that shit
geordie shore, i wouldn't recommend it
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:21

cotton different from the t shirtsyeah i was hoping id get that too, theyve always sent me a bunch of stickers before. w.e tho in the end its just a sticker

someone in the warehouse thought itd be funny and sent me twenty shane mcgowan posters and no stickers....
lemme get a poster fam. plz and thank you smokeyface

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:23

new iphone announcement confirmed for the 10th, there goes my budget for the rest of the a/w drops. . .
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:32
I still have not got my shipping confirmation for my second order I usually don't care but I am starting to get pissed off, anyone else in the same boat?
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:43
I still have not got my shipping confirmation for my second order I usually don't care but I am starting to get pissed off, anyone else in the same boat?
Im still waiting to get shipping info on my first order and i checked out at 11:45 on Thursday 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:44
hoping the pinstripe crusher drops thursday 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 16:58

new iphone announcement confirmed for the 10th, there goes my budget for the rest of the a/w drops. . .
I bet the new iphone will be so revolutionary. Especially now that Steve Jobs is dead. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Sep 03, 2013 @ 17:10
Bought a paisley shirt in the restock and got both order and shipping confirmation before receiving a refund for my order hours later... so is it shipped or refunded? Or both?
Sep 03, 2013 @ 17:17
Did everyone who ordered on thursday get their ship notification? Still waiting for mine........
Sep 03, 2013 @ 17:18
i got my tracking number on Thursday it still hasn't updated and i usually get supreme packages the next day 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 17:23
Did everyone who ordered on thursday get their ship notification? Still waiting for mine........
Recieved mine it hasn't been updated yet
same
Sep 03, 2013 @ 17:24
Got my order in today, everything sucks.
Thankfully I got a flags sticker and a pen to hold me over till the next cop
Sep 03, 2013 @ 17:25
word on thursdays drop?

fag

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0