[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 16, 2013 @ 18:55:21
This definitely looks like a new bucket
Source: olsonstuff
Aren't buckets more of a summer item? Why would they put one out in the F/W season? 
August 16, 2013 @ 18:56:50
damn..you be on it huh?
August 16, 2013 @ 18:57:56
Aren't buckets more of a summer item? Why would they put one out in the F/W season? 
Why not? Anybody hoping for some bags. And I dont mean a x TNF one. I don't really want an expensive Jansport.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 16, 2013 @ 18:59:34
In the Levi's/Supreme collab during FW11, they dropped denim bell hats. So it's definitely possible.

EDIT: Quote game fucked up.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

August 16, 2013 @ 19:01:49
because i don't know if you recall but the last bucket they put out sold out in 20 seconds

•••

August 16, 2013 @ 19:10:35
Now thats a good leak it even has the supreme tag on the side definitly Paisley Print 

World Famous

August 16, 2013 @ 19:11:33
That bucket hat looks like it's a leaves pattern

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

August 16, 2013 @ 19:17:33
Hmmm ,looks like the feathers camp to me. Maybe there revisiting that camp as well. Also haven't been around for long but,besides others claiming that the shirt is an ofwgkta tee I feel like it would be weird to release a sailboat print during f/w. Then again I'm sure the weather is nice enough on the west coast to sailboat.

IG - *Dyddykong* wtb Supreme Rose Bomber In Medium

August 16, 2013 @ 19:24:30
If you go to sharks ig you can clearly see its a paisley pattern , and underneath the ear holes it has a black tag that says supreme

LA

August 16, 2013 @ 19:28:55
FW13 SnapBack leak seen on ASAP Rocky? - Also can someone embed these images I've just got the links I'm on iPad ATM - thanks 

http://m.imgur.com/DHdqTYj

http://i.imgur.com/ERTGPmn.jpg
August 16, 2013 @ 19:29:27
Bucket is 100% a paisley print.

Watch the video on Instagram @olsonstuff
August 16, 2013 @ 19:35:03
FW13 SnapBack leak seen on ASAP Rocky? - Also can someone embed these images I've just got the links I'm on iPad ATM - thanks 

http://m.imgur.com/DHdqTYj

http://i.imgur.com/ERTGPmn.jpg
damn that shits ugly as fuck b

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2013 @ 19:36:15
Floral hoodie is fake. There should should be a single row of stitching across the top of the pocket, not double

Compare to the original picture from supreme 
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2012/sweatshirts/floral-pullover
Thanks man
August 16, 2013 @ 19:38:15

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

August 16, 2013 @ 19:39:06
FW13 Leaks Are Money This Time Around, Listen They Might Not Be The Best Hats But At End Of The Day They're Leaks Unlike Last Season So You Gotta Respect It ..

World Famous

August 16, 2013 @ 19:43:18
Shame the video quality is so shit. Tried to sharpen the image up a bit but still can't see any detail.

Probably just a sample like Alfie said but if we're lucky enough to get a bucket in FW i'd expect it to drop at the start of the season while it's still warm.
August 16, 2013 @ 19:46:26
If you go to sharks ig you can clearly see its a paisley pattern , and underneath the ear holes it has a black tag that says supreme
My bad.

August 16, 2013 @ 19:48:06
you right Jenna

Oli coming through again smokeyface
August 16, 2013 @ 20:35:27
what was u guys' favorit camp last season? mine waz the yellow diamonds camp

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

August 16, 2013 @ 20:42:25

white crosses

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

August 16, 2013 @ 20:47:09
red camo utility
August 16, 2013 @ 20:47:10
camps? fuck all them shits.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2013 @ 20:58:48
Hmmm ,looks like the feathers camp to me. Maybe there revisiting that camp as well. Also haven't been around for long but,besides others claiming that the shirt is an ofwgkta tee I feel like it would be weird to release a sailboat print during f/w. Then again I'm sure the weather is nice enough on the west coast to sailboat.
how does that look like feathers you herb ist obv paisley

Bitch Curved me, You know I'ma have to stunt on her!

August 16, 2013 @ 21:00:53
http://imgur.com/uzatge7

Was this discussed already? 

EDIT: LATE
August 16, 2013 @ 21:10:28
Can't you guys wait until monday and not have to analyze the shit out of some 15 sec vid on IG? damn some of you need to get some good pussy ASAP.....

What else is there to talk about? People are anticipating the new season and there's leaks. Your on a supreme thread.

August 16, 2013 @ 21:13:54
how does that look like feathers you herb ist obv paisley
. I made a mistake,took a quick glance at a low quality shot . When I saw the instagram  it was clear that it was paisley.

August 16, 2013 @ 21:19:08
Schminx, let me know what you're copping so I can personally lift it from your cart like I did with the PCL crusher.
August 16, 2013 @ 21:19:37
Kevin Bradley also rocking the paisley bucket 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x