[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 03, 2013 @ 09:03
How do you guys wear your hanes shirts? Do you guys sleep in them? Use them as just undershirts or wear them like tees? Thinking of coping them
Sep 03, 2013 @ 09:24
price check on 2002 lv monogram bucket
Sep 03, 2013 @ 11:05
People complain about getting cart jacked.. I haven't been jacked yet and I use an IPhone 3GS

WTB Stan Smiths 9.5-10 Text 8607098629

Sep 03, 2013 @ 11:56
Fuck that i want supreme to be limited here in the US. I ain't trying to see a fuckboy wearing it in every corner
2013 members be like
errrbody n dey momma wearing supreme now

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Sep 03, 2013 @ 12:01
someone know what the price of the virgin mary tee will be
probably like $72. unless it gets hyped up and ends up being $96 like the pcl pocket tee.

my names zane & i love odd future

Sep 03, 2013 @ 12:36
Anybody ever copped the sweatpants?  Whats the sizing like?  Im a 32 waist 5ft 9
Sep 03, 2013 @ 12:55
someone know what the price of the virgin mary tee will be
probably like $72. unless it gets hyped up and ends up being $96 like the pcl pocket tee.
lol what? 96 it is
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:11
the black virgin mary tee looks nice
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:14
yeah, like a newspaper
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:16
yeah, like a newspaper
what newspaper do you read?
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:24
Don't even want that much this season but them long sleeve ss pocket tees are about to be comfy as fuck, also thinking about that moleskin naval shirt..things clean.

By the way anyone have a xodus 5 panel they're trying to let go?
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:29
Has anybody bought the supreme chino pants? I'm thinking of copping can anybody tell me if its worth it
Don't own a pair but I have considered them many times when I've been in store, just haven't been able to justify the £89.00 price tag.  Having said that, I own a pair of Norse Project chinos and I'd say that the quality of the Supreme one is on par with the Norse Project ones.  

I'll probably cop a pair soon though as I do really like them.  So in answer to your question, I'd say that yes, they are worth it. 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:30
No it doesn't. 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:34
WTF ups fuckin slow af
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:34
No it doesn't. 
agree.. its wack and for the non swift
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:38
Anyone knows when the Ski Pullover and the Polar Fleece Pullover drops? And how about the prices?
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:44
yeah, like a newspaper
what newspaper do you read?
dude sign off
Sep 03, 2013 @ 13:57
Anyone knows when the Ski Pullover and the Polar Fleece Pullover drops? And how about the prices?
Lol    
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:05
How do you guys wear your hanes shirts? Do you guys sleep in them? Use them as just undershirts or wear them like tees? Thinking of coping them
all of the above

no it hasnt...there are ppl who dont want to keep theres because they werent able to get 2 of them 

ppl like me :/
why dont you want yours tones?
im feelin a diff color and this one is sold out and ppl want it so why not sell it to em smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:05
all my years of rocking Supreme, I have never seen a photo tee sit. Like a full size in every color except black.
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:08
all my years of rocking Supreme, I have never seen a photo tee sit. Like a full size in every color except black.
thats what im saying

my thing is i think they chose him becuase of the opening of the Euro online shop since hes definitely more famous/known there....anyone know what the stock is like for the Shane tee on there?

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:11
Shane tee is literally disgusting.
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:13
thats what im saying

my thing is i think they chose him becuase of the opening of the Euro online shop since hes definitely more famous/known there....anyone know what the stock is like for the Shane tee on there?
Only black and white sold out.  Grey still available in medium, medium and large available in all the rest and XL in coral blue, plum and red. 
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:15
You ain't wrong.  I'm sorry but what a shit person to pick to represent your brand, might as well put that junkie Pete Doherty on a tee.
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:23
You ain't wrong.  I'm sorry but what a shit person to pick to represent your brand, might as well put that junkie Pete Doherty on a tee.
you think they give any fucks?

they had kate moss on a tee son she was/is a junkie...

Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:25
Shane teeYou ain't wrong.  I'm sorry but what a shit person to pick to represent your brand, might as well put that junkie Pete Doherty on a tee.
you think they give any fucks?

they have jason dill as a model and he was a junkie...
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:25
Lol    
what?
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:27
talk about the Nas photo tee got my hopes up until i saw the shirt they decided to use.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:28
Shane teeyou think they give any fucks?

they have jason dill as a model and he was a junkie...
Haha, touche - ya'll got me cornered with that one.
Sep 03, 2013 @ 14:29
Best camp of this season?
The one you like the most. This question is so annoying, do people ask "best music genre?" in music boards?
relax man

i think the thorgerson, especially the darker one
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0