[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 16, 2013 @ 03:46:56
Good Thing Winter Is A Long Season So Its Gonna Be Alot Of Shit .. Also It Looks Like A New Era Fitted To Me But From The Looks Of It I Saved About 50$ Lol 

World Famous

August 16, 2013 @ 03:49:38
inb4 only guys in prison can wear that hat haha

Él Duderîno

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2013 @ 04:16:30
inb4 only guys in prison can wear that hat haha

212!!!!!!

August 16, 2013 @ 04:16:59
F/W 13 Leak!
No Supreme on the back**

سبحان

August 16, 2013 @ 04:18:28
dawg i cant wait for beanies smokeyface

take pictures and shit

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2013 @ 04:29:27
Monday Is Supremes Reckoning , Fuck All This Leaked Photo Shit 

World Famous

August 16, 2013 @ 04:39:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
Wonder how they're going to do the box logo pullovers this season. And also looking forward to some all over print hoodies.
I'm gonna blow your mind right now. How about a all over print with box logos.
theres gonna be an allover print flag hoodie with all the different flags and a japan exclusive hoodie
there's also going to be a camp like this

WTB Supreme x Popeye M65 Large

August 16, 2013 @ 04:39:53
If you look at spoety's pic with Jeff and Lucas and zoom in a ton. You can see what seems to be a white hockey top with red numbering
August 16, 2013 @ 04:54:53
#HBTaskforce

we must protect DJ Clark Kent and his Wall of Allegiance so he can negate the nonswift from copping. smokeyface smokeyface 

lol, nah but in all seriousness. This DJ Clark Kent shit is annoying as fuck hahaha

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

August 16, 2013 @ 05:00:58
yo, copped a 2012 s/s split team tank in the white navy colourway. spent 200 on paypal, a bit pricey? how much do these normaly go for these days? i wanted to save for the f/w, but i got steady flow, and its hot as hell where im at. i need more summer shit!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2013 @ 05:44:31
If you go to uglylui's ig and look at the picture of Jeff with the camera you can see an orange hoodie with the thrasher logo to the left of the chest . There's a couple of them their so I'm thinking thrasher x supreme collab . But I could be wrong , it's just a thought

LA

August 16, 2013 @ 05:48:49
So funny how people pay rape for box logo shirts and on the other hand they are literally thrown at friends and family. Refer to Bill Strobecks instagram. 

8( x x )8

August 16, 2013 @ 05:52:54
That's what I was thinking Tathens, but maybe the sweater and the crewneck are different.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did someone post the pic of blackdave wearing a basquiat tee already?
Could possibly be apart of the collab.

Not Basquiat that's NY skate legend Harold Hunter
just cuz it's Black dont mean its Supreme. Harold was on Zoo York same as Dave is.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2013 @ 06:30:43
That's what I was thinking Tathens, but maybe the sweater and the crewneck are different.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did someone post the pic of blackdave wearing a basquiat tee already?
Could possibly be apart of the collab.

That Harold Hunter tee is Supreme or not.  Whoever thought that was Basquiat needs to be ethered out of this thread...fucking herb.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 16, 2013 @ 06:43:48
price check on navy and white split team 2012 bbal jersey? 
August 16, 2013 @ 06:52:09
hypebeast on acid is gay as fuck

my names zane & i love odd future

August 16, 2013 @ 07:43:22

That Harold Hunter tee is Supreme or not.  Whoever thought that was Basquiat needs to be ethered out of this thread...fucking herb.

212!!!!!!

August 16, 2013 @ 07:49:10
YOUR ALSO A "OF" WORSHIPPING FUCK BOI

212!!!!!!

August 16, 2013 @ 07:50:53
sold a white bling hoodie to a herb at my school for $250 today!!

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

August 16, 2013 @ 07:51:27
sold a white bling hoodie to a herb at my school for $250 today!!
I'm so happy!! :D

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

August 16, 2013 @ 08:18:04

Stock at SupNy. #Leaked
Fairfax coming thru with the heatah, thanks for the pic fam
Damn just realized his name is Fairfax
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x