Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 31, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
Nyc93

Noe that time has settled in I'd say the best cw for the sabbath is as follows
Grey>burg>black>navy>light blue>white>red>gold 
Burg and grey should be switched IMO
Burg seemed better at first but nah. Grey is way too clean in person. 

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

August 31, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
xafriaf

So is burg. It's all subjective to opinion though. @nyc93
August 31, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
MagnaDefender

peep dat collar. cool 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

August 31, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
Hubs

Flashing key chain is sold out in EU, was expecting them to be in for quite a while as they're easier to mass produce. Although most people bought one just for the hella it
August 31, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
Nyc93

Obviously bro. I was stating my opinion. Pretty clear that u got burg tho so maybe you should be more objective...
I got black btw

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

August 31, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
mobbyluii

Idk how but a lot of people in Japan have the baseball shirt.
thats because it released... so did the mary tee

IG: @mobbyluii

August 31, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
Chief Keef

have you seen any fitpics?
August 31, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
mobbyluii

yea, ill try and find em again and upload em

August 31, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
Tony Montana

Flashing key chain is sold out in EU, was expecting them to be in for quite a while as they're easier to mass produce. Although most people bought one just for the hella it
They will probably restock next drop. Personally I like the Mary one better.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
xafriaf

Not on the jp website though? Idk how Japan drops work lol.
August 31, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
chimpskibot

what season is this from had it for a minute
August 31, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
xafriaf

Obviously bro. I was stating my opinion. Pretty clear that u got burg tho so maybe you should be more objective...
I got black btw
Yes obviously I got burg because it was the best color in MY EYES. My unbiased opinion is that burg looks cleanest which is why I got it in the first place lol. No need to debate about opinions anyways
August 31, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Chief Keef

yea, ill try and find em again and upload em
cool cool
August 31, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
xafriaf

This has a filter, but blue is really growing on me

August 31, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
60secassassin

Some dude on ig:keisuke_29 has the navy baseball jersey already looks more like a royal blue but maybe a filter 

*edit* I aint swift enough
August 31, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Hubs

Just looking on the Japan store and so much is still in stock...
August 31, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
Ye'

I work at 6am this Thursday so I hope nothing drops that I want or I'm gonna be fucked sad
August 31, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
60secassassin

Left to drop - camps, snaps, buckets, and accessories
where the beanies at tho?
August 31, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
wampwamp

People were curious why the jersey was 79, but if you add it to the 15 from the Rose jersey it equals 94. Boom. 
August 31, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
DAB DILLINGER

Polka Dot Quilted and Moleskin Naval shirts are fye y'all sleep.
August 31, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
ChicagoLDRS

People were curious why the jersey was 79, but if you add it to the 15 from the Rose jersey it equals 94. Boom. 
mind=blown  

...nice find

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 31, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
jimmmyg

thumbs up if you think baseball jersey will drop next week thumbs down if no.coolcool
August 31, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
Tony Montana

thumbs up if you think baseball jersey will drop next week thumbs down if no.
I just want that Harvard to drop. Even though I think it will drop alongside the box logos. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
swagswank

HELP! I accidentally clicked that link in my shipping conf to request a return. 
Pressing that link won't return my items right?
August 31, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
lennixz

So what do you Guys think how much Baseball Jersey will be?
August 31, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
FunkNasty

The stylized font and colors

in combination of the rectangle creates harmonious beauty. Basic shapes are the fonts’

foundation and using another simple shape to house the brand’s name, reflect the ideas of what 

the font represents simplicity and legibility. Continuing with the font, bolding adds a sense of 

pop and presence to the viewer, to state, “I am here. Look.” Italicization gives it a sense of

movement and progression all in white to define itself as simple, yet beautiful; an aesthetic found

in Bauhaus design, Constructivist and early modernist architecture. Once placed over a loud red 

rectangle, it adds even more attention created by the boldness while evoking a sense of power 

and authority. Together all these aspects are emblematic of what the core values of Supreme and 

skateboarders. Simplicity is embedded in skateboarding culture as their tool is more or less just a 

molded piece of wood. Elegance can be seen in their tricks and the style which they skate as they 

flow throughout a skate park or city streets pulling off tricks with ease. Motion, they physically 

move on their boards as they cruise through traffic in Manhattan, but also in a form of 

progression to perform better, to learn new tricks and push through evolve with the changing 

times. Finally, the color red; authoritative and powerful the essence of what skateboard culture 

is. You are your own boss. No one else can tell you what to do, because who the hell are they? 

They do not know you, they do not understand you aside from being that skater-punk who waxes

their curb of their corporate headquarters so you can do a fakie tailslide and land with elegance.

Let me guess, 10th grade English paper?
August 31, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
CaptainMurphy

The stylized font and colors

in combination of the rectangle creates harmonious beauty. Basic shapes are the fonts’

foundation and using another simple shape to house the brand’s name, reflect the ideas of what 

the font represents simplicity and legibility. Continuing with the font, bolding adds a sense of 

pop and presence to the viewer, to state, “I am here. Look.” Italicization gives it a sense of

movement and progression all in white to define itself as simple, yet beautiful; an aesthetic found

in Bauhaus design, Constructivist and early modernist architecture. Once placed over a loud red 

rectangle, it adds even more attention created by the boldness while evoking a sense of power 

and authority. Together all these aspects are emblematic of what the core values of Supreme and 

skateboarders. Simplicity is embedded in skateboarding culture as their tool is more or less just a 

molded piece of wood. Elegance can be seen in their tricks and the style which they skate as they 

flow throughout a skate park or city streets pulling off tricks with ease. Motion, they physically 

move on their boards as they cruise through traffic in Manhattan, but also in a form of 

progression to perform better, to learn new tricks and push through evolve with the changing 

times. Finally, the color red; authoritative and powerful the essence of what skateboard culture 

is. You are your own boss. No one else can tell you what to do, because who the hell are they? 

They do not know you, they do not understand you aside from being that skater-punk who waxes

their curb of their corporate headquarters so you can do a fakie tailslide and land with elegance.

Let me guess, 10th grade English paper?
le reddit strikes again-https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0QHKuAwjCTCcnhwOGcyOS1aT1E/edit?pli=1 Also I dont know why theres all those "a"s
August 31, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
mobbyluii

Baseball Shirt * not jersey... no more than $148

August 31, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
swagswank

HELP! I accidentally clicked that link in my shipping conf to request a return. 
Pressing that link won't return my items right?
August 31, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
Chief Keef

Baseball Shirt * not jersey... no more than $148
do they ever say jersey ? because even the rose jersey said football top .
and i thought it would be around 118

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.