FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 31, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
matt1000

Can someone do me a favour and post the back of the Classic logo Ventile 5-Panel there's nowhere a picture of it! colour doesn't matter
I would assume that there is nothing on the back, if there was then there would have been a picture of the back on the site.
Welcome to Supreme...

If it says Supreme on the front it doesn't say Supreme on the back (I can't think of any exceptions).  So, generally if it reads Supreme on the front it will be the 'Starter' logo on the back, and if no Supreme on the front then it will say that on the back.
wtf^ Not true the slightest bit, if its a starter cap it has the starter logo, anything else has just supreme on the back
August 31, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
trapchef

Left to drop - no hats or accesories
August 31, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
Wompy

Speaking of giveaways (some guy posted one earlier) soldoutsupreme is giving away a camp cap on their instagram
August 31, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Can someone do me a favour and post the back of the Classic logo Ventile 5-Panel there's nowhere a picture of it! colour doesn't matter
I would assume that there is nothing on the back, if there was then there would have been a picture of the back on the site.
Welcome to Supreme...

If it says Supreme on the front it doesn't say Supreme on the back (I can't think of any exceptions).  So, generally if it reads Supreme on the front it will be the 'Starter' logo on the back, and if no Supreme on the front then it will say that on the back.
wtf^ Not true the slightest bit, if its a starter cap it has the starter logo, anything else has just supreme on the back
You're an idiot...that's not an actual Starter cap dipshit, it's a logo rip.  Supreme's 5-Panels do not read Supreme on it more than once.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 31, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
lmp23

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO DROP, SHIT IS 
Quality item...herbs will sleep b/c they're new to Supreme and are still hype about camps and box logo hoodies.  
exactly, all the easier for us to cop 
August 31, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
turkeylunchable

either I'm stoned or the champion shit is fucked up
August 31, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
hxcburrito

Welcome to Supreme...

They're not Starter caps though.  That's why LDRS put it in quotes, they do a spin on the starter logo that uses a dollar sign instead of an s

http://queryco.us

August 31, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
trapchef

Left to drop - camps, snaps, buckets, and accessories
August 31, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
xafriaf

Nah. He put the champion pullovers in there twice.
August 31, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
trapchef

Nah. He put the champion pullovers in there twice.
didn't even notice that, whoops
August 31, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
xafriaf

Check the posts above yours.... He knows @fawour-fb
August 31, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
trapchef

wait, no i didn't. there's a snap and a pullover, right?
August 31, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
trapchef

wait, no i didn't. there's a snap and a pullover, right?
no I was wrong i did put the pullover in twice
August 31, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
MagnaDefender

So. Many. Herbs. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

August 31, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
VerminSupreme

black sabbath and black pacific camo camp came in yesterday w/ pen, n joan of arc, flag, n bogo sticker
pleasently suprised by fast shipping cool

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

August 31, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
August 31, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
August 31, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
magnus9965

Got my order number at 11:52 still no shipping confirmation 
August 31, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
danthejackalope

u fucked the champion shit up
Not like its gonna kill you, chill out 
August 31, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
jimmmyg

check young_kevy on insta he's got a sick video of him and sean imes skating and he has the flight pants and the Benjamin's joint on aswell. they look pretty dope imo.
August 31, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
goc

Welcome to Supreme...

You're an idiot...that's not an actual Starter cap dipshit, it's a logo rip.  Supreme's 5-Panels do not read Supreme on it more than once.  
my sidewinder 5 panel says supreme front and back...
August 31, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
Hubs

Just got shipping confirmation after two and a half days

August 31, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
thane20

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Does this even mean it been shipped out? razz Order Thursday 11am on the dot....I live in NYC...guess I won't get it till tuesday

Bang

August 31, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
reggendary

Twins Tee restocked in every c/w except black & red if anyone cares

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 31, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
xafriaf

It's real dude. The only reason the one on the left says 90/10 is because its a grey tee. @schminx
August 31, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
MagnaDefender

Again sorry for bugging but here's a better pic. Grey was purchased in the webstore. Other wasn't. Tag looks way different on the other one if you ask me. Can someone confirm??? please and thank you
Its legit! Now chill out and just wear your shit.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

August 31, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Welcome to Supreme...

There could be exceptions...I didn't know about the Sidewinder b/c that thing is whack as shit.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 31, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
mobbyluii

Again sorry for bugging but here's a better pic. Grey was purchased in the webstore. Other wasn't. Tag looks way different on the other one if you ask me. Can someone confirm??? please and thank you
not all t-shirts are made of the same materials.. each t shirt will vary in the materials that it was used to make.. its differentiated by the color

IG: @mobbyluii

August 31, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
ruff.draft

The herb is strong with this thread lately.
August 31, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
courage

Welcome to Supreme...

There could be exceptions...I didn't know about the Sidewinder b/c that thing is whack as shit.
Yeah the only exception I can think of is the quilted foam 6-panel from last FW

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.