Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 31, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
themainmayne

is it just me or does anyone think that supreme should do a tnf hoodie along with the jacket? I was stoked when they did it with champion and I've wanted to see a tnf x supreme hoodie for the longest time.
Sounds dope but north face doesn't make hoodies so it doesn't really work as well as champion which makes everything- where as north face is just outerwear. I'd rather a backpack tbh
I knew some one would pull one of these up. Have you ever seen ANYBODY at all in one of these?

i think me p.e teacher used to wear one
My friend has a grey & orange one, soft af and good quality from what I've seen

preme nigga

August 31, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
themainmayne

This is fake right?
from a quick check at my navy three 6 mafia tee i don't think so

preme nigga

August 31, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Nyc93

Medium paisley restock in black m

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

August 31, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
ornettec

You guys all seem too be getting the Joan and Twins Tee

When the Flyer and Anti are so much cooler, not to mention better graphically in my opinion

Whatever that big writing brainwashing the kids
August 31, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
Nyc93

Anti is dope but the flyer is ridiculous. Just a block of text..

August 31, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
ornettec

It's the invitation to the opening of Supreme NY, pretty cool piece of history of the brand
August 31, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
Nyc93

It's the invitation to the opening of Supreme NY, pretty cool piece of history of the brand
I really don't give a fuck about the history of the brand I just want some fresh clothes.

August 31, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
danthejackalope

copped that camo flags hoodie yesterday right when it dropped hoping for some resale.. that shit still sitting

August 31, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
ornettec

I really don't give a fuck about the history of the brand I just want some fresh clothes.
Fair enough, carry on
August 31, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
jjapplesauce

To anyone that owns the 3m tnf does the material get weird in rain or leave marks?  I remember reading the thread after it dropped and it seemed like people also said it scuffs and gets marks really easy.  Is that true?
August 31, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
partyperson

copped that camo flags hoodie yesterday right when it dropped hoping for some resale.. that shit still sitting

This was the funniest thing I've seen all day
August 31, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
brothersport

Lol "people dont like something I like, must be brainwashed".
August 31, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
Nyc93

To anyone that owns the 3m tnf does the material get weird in rain or leave marks?  I remember reading the thread after it dropped and it seemed like people also said it scuffs and gets marks really easy.  Is that true?
Yeah you'll get marks. Google supreme 3m water stain

August 31, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Stackies

Schminx ask your Lodge if it's legit

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

August 31, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
chads

I feel like theres going to be a secret bucket drop that has the money print on it. People have been eating up the buckets lately and the money print is probably the most hyped print this season. They know that shit will fly of the shelves.
Definitely not, they have never put the same pattern on a camp and a crusher plus the pattern doesn't suit itself well to a bucket. Also, the paisley is clearly the most hyped pattern piece this season

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 31, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
xafriaf

They've done an acid camp and crusher also a CDG camp and crusher

But Benjamin print wouldn't look too great.
August 31, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
Masque

I feel like theres going to be a secret bucket drop that has the money print on it. People have been eating up the buckets lately and the money print is probably the most hyped print this season. They know that shit will fly of the shelves.
Definitely not, they have never put the same pattern on a camp and a crusher plus the pattern doesn't suit itself well to a bucket. Also, the paisley is clearly the most hyped pattern piece this season
August 31, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
goc

what does the union jack long sleeve go for?
August 31, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
Slippery Bass

This is fake right?
its a dorothy tee..tag looks weird...anyone can tell me for sure so I can get my money back
just checked my riding hood tee. it looks pretty legit. the printing looks right. the tag looks a little long maybe? idk if its just the picture or what. i would think the knock-offs wouldnt put the time into making the tag that perfect, but i dont know too much about fakes these days. hope it helps man and good luck
August 31, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
danthejackalope

what does the union jack long sleeve go for?
20p
August 31, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
Slippery Bass

it does mark up like crazy. when i took mine out of the box it already had scuffs and shit from just being folded up. it was folded nicely but its just unavoidable. that being said it still looked nice. for the rain part i have no idea. didnt have it long enough to tell, some idiot offered me way too much for it. cool
August 31, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
Nyc93

This is fake right?
its a dorothy tee..tag looks weird...anyone can tell me for sure so I can get my money back
just checked my riding hood tee. it looks pretty legit. the printing looks right. the tag looks a little long maybe? idk if its just the picture or what. i would think the knock-offs wouldnt put the time into making the tag that perfect, but i dont know too much about fakes these days. hope it helps man and good luck
thanks. I'm having doubts cuz I have the GT tee from last season and  the letters seem 'fatter' on the GT. I got it from the webstore. they dropped on the same day
dude its not fake chill the fuck out

August 31, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
xafriaf

Only shit left on my list I for sure want is:

-Champion Hoodie

Debating on:
-Hockey Top
-Baseball shirt

Hope collabs come through too.
August 31, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
至高

if the shit you're legit checking sat in stores/online, there's a good chance it's real.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 31, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
xafriaf

if the shit you're legit checking sat in stores/online, there's a good chance it's real.
Dorothy tee didn't sit tho
August 31, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
papes

west coast shipping is death, getting my package in 3 weeks

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

August 31, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
goc

havent heard anyone talking about the supporter 5 panel, that shits fire so im stoked for that easy cop cool
August 31, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
halfbaked

Just got my tracking number. YES! 

Anyone ever had a problem where Supreme shipped you something you didn't get? I remember someone got something better than what they got around 2012 seasons.. 
Couple years back i got a black kaws boxlogo tee. 
Checked the shipping and it said i had two packages. Thought it was a mistake until i saw two packages at my door.
Turns out they shipped me a navy XL kaws Boxlogo hoody. Shoutout to some nigga in cali who got shorted that year. 

Edit :Free kaws box logo.
Supreme called me asking them to call them about an order and never called cool
Quick comeup

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

August 31, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
gianni

Cant wait for goretex fitted 
August 31, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
littletiger

This is fake right?
thanks. I'm having doubts cuz I have the GT tee from last season and  the letters seem 'fatter' on the GT. I got it from the webstore. they dropped on the same day
My flyer tee and joan tee have varying widths on the supreme font on the tag, it's not a good indicator of legitimacy.  Both were picked up in person from SupLA so I don't doubt their authenticity 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.