[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 13, 2013 @ 20:49:50
lol yall get so mad over the dumbest shit dont you know stressing just gonna make it easier for me to cart jack you
did you not see the stock last season? cart jacking doesnt exist anymore. There is too much product... 

IG: @mobbyluii

August 13, 2013 @ 21:00:30
^especially wit the new uk webstore opening up or w.e- that just takes away a bunch of potential buyers for resellers cus those European kids pay that rape

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

August 13, 2013 @ 21:01:01
lol yall get so mad over the dumbest shit dont you know stressing just gonna make it easier for me to cart jack you
did you not see the stock last season? cart jacking doesnt exist anymore. There is too much product... 
There isn't too much product if it sells out
August 13, 2013 @ 21:10:56

For certain items, it seems this is true. But for the pinacle of the season, I.E. certain Colorways of the Rose Jerseys, or PCL shit. Sold out quick. No restock. So I can say the cartjacking is real.

A lot of restocks though for items I didn't expect, like Panelled Parka, but y'all slept. And I think Fishtail restocked or a few people backed out of that pricing lol.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

August 13, 2013 @ 21:11:33
yall stay losing trying to flame shark.

Lillyhammer

August 13, 2013 @ 21:14:39

Anyone else always buy out the row so nobody's close enough to touch or even breathe on their supreme when they fly? Not trying to get any scuffs on my box logos during turbulence...

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

August 13, 2013 @ 21:16:08
^especially wit the new uk webstore opening up or w.e- that just takes away a bunch of potential buyers for resellers cus those European kids pay that rape

well shit i guess they did

i remember niggas on here were sayin it was gonna b "the death of supreme" n shit

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

August 13, 2013 @ 21:18:17
As far as Shark and Tone (Tony), a lot of '13 Members lurk the thread yo', it's nothing.

I be seeing like over 40 upvotes or downvotes but only like 20 niggas posting b. So niggas lurk, you got reddit niggas that be mad. New Members that always ask for legit checks and get mad when catz get cynical, powercum and his 5 accounts, people who catch feelings easily. I mean it is what it is.

As far as heat though, and swivness. People know who got the juice.
Let a Nigga downvote the BigPO though...

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

August 13, 2013 @ 21:22:01
As far as Shark and Tone (Tony), a lot of '13 Members lurk the thread yo', it's nothing.

I be seeing like over 40 upvotes or downvotes but only like 20 niggas posting b. So niggas lurk, you got reddit niggas that be mad. New Members that always ask for legit checks and get mad when catz get cynical, powercum and his 5 accounts, people who catch feelings easily. I mean it is what it is.

Po always comin' through with some logic.
August 13, 2013 @ 21:26:45
There isn't too much product if it sells out
you must not know how marketing works... do you HONESTLY think it sells out if supreme restocks every item after release? Its a strategy they use to hook their buyers to feel a urgency to buy their product. 

IG: @mobbyluii

August 13, 2013 @ 21:27:51

Po always coming thru with the word of the wise
August 13, 2013 @ 21:35:13
LC Please and Thanks.. Mostly wondering about the material, looks off to me in pics in tag. not sure tho.

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
August 13, 2013 @ 21:38:11
LC Please and Thanks.. Mostly wondering about the material, looks off to me in pics in tag. not sure tho.

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
embed game weak

August 13, 2013 @ 21:42:52
Supreme x D-Nice
August 13, 2013 @ 21:54:54
Originally posted by Inactive User

Anyone else always buy out the row so nobody's close enough to touch or even breathe on their supreme when they fly? Not trying to get any scuffs on my box logos during turbulence...
My box logos only fly first class. Looking like you sitting in the Spirit Airlines brokeboi section...
August 13, 2013 @ 22:03:14

My box logos only fly first class. Looking like you sitting in the Spirit Airlines brokeboi section...
nigga my box logos get flyed out on there own private g6, you aint shit 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 13, 2013 @ 22:20:26
Supreme x D-Nice
Please tell me you're talking about the substitute teacher skit.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 13, 2013 @ 22:34:54
Hope they have a clean pair of vans this season, didn't really like the cdg ones from the s/s season
August 13, 2013 @ 22:44:03
Hope they have a clean pair of vans this season, didn't really like the cdg ones from the s/s season
The Vans mountain editions from 2008 were so clean.. We need another pair like that. 

WTB Stan Smiths 9.5-10 Text 8607098629

August 13, 2013 @ 23:05:20
Off season pick ups.

∞good to go since '91∞

August 13, 2013 @ 23:18:42
Pickup: Foulard camp and Reed Camo camp. Got them together for quite cheap.

August 13, 2013 @ 23:20:17
We need a Supreme "do not disturb" sign for when I bring girls back to my dorm roomsmokeyface

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

August 13, 2013 @ 23:29:39
We need a Supreme "do not disturb" sign for when I bring girls back to my dorm room
nigga what girls
August 13, 2013 @ 23:30:53
We need a Supreme "do not disturb" sign for when I bring girls back to my dorm room
fyuur why you keep postin bout how you got girls like we give a shit

you tryna avoid sum accusations? 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x