[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:20
black sabbath and black pacific camo camp came in yesterday w/ pen, n joan of arc, flag, n bogo sticker
pleasently suprised by fast shipping smokeyface

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:36
Got my order number at 11:52 still no shipping confirmation 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:36
u fucked the champion shit up
Not like its gonna kill you, chill out 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:38
check young_kevy on insta he's got a sick video of him and sean imes skating and he has the flight pants and the Benjamin's joint on aswell. they look pretty dope imo.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:42
wtf^ Not true the slightest bit, if its a starter cap it has the starter logo, anything else has just supreme on the back
You're an idiot...that's not an actual Starter cap dipshit, it's a logo rip.  Supreme's 5-Panels do not read Supreme on it more than once.  
my sidewinder 5 panel says supreme front and back...
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:46
Just got shipping confirmation after two and a half days

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:49
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Does this even mean it been shipped out? tongueface Order Thursday 11am on the dot....I live in NYC...guess I won't get it till tuesday

Bang

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:52
Twins Tee restocked in every c/w except black & red if anyone cares

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:53
It's real dude. The only reason the one on the left says 90/10 is because its a grey tee. @schminx
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:54

Again sorry for bugging but here's a better pic. Grey was purchased in the webstore. Other wasn't. Tag looks way different on the other one if you ask me. Can someone confirm??? please and thank you
Its legit! Now chill out and just wear your shit.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:01
You're an idiot...that's not an actual Starter cap dipshit, it's a logo rip.  Supreme's 5-Panels do not read Supreme on it more than once.  
There could be exceptions...I didn't know about the Sidewinder b/c that thing is whack as shit.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:08

Again sorry for bugging but here's a better pic. Grey was purchased in the webstore. Other wasn't. Tag looks way different on the other one if you ask me. Can someone confirm??? please and thank you
not all t-shirts are made of the same materials.. each t shirt will vary in the materials that it was used to make.. its differentiated by the color

IG: @luii.xx

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:08
The herb is strong with this thread lately.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:14
There could be exceptions...I didn't know about the Sidewinder b/c that thing is whack as shit.
Yeah the only exception I can think of is the quilted foam 6-panel from last FW
Gilly Suits
Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:18
You know what is the worse when UPS has your package less than a 10 minute drive away, but you have to wait till the weekdays to get it.

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:21
please, no more posts which have the words shipping, order or confimation in them

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:25
please, no more posts which have the words shipping, order or confimation in them
Just checked my order confirmation for shipping details
Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:25

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Aug 31, 2013 @ 17:42
I ordered that Hanes shit in M without checking their measurements. Iam 5'83 shits gonna look like a tall-tee. Now I have to get that Jesus piece..

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:15
I ordered that Hanes shit in M without checking their measurements. Iam 5'83 shits gonna look like a tall-tee. Now I have to get that Jesus piece..

Man, I'm a Medium normally and ordered them in a Large thinking they would shrink to my size but everyone on here saying they fit crazy big! Fingers crossed they will shrink to an M if I wash 10 times, hahaha
Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:16

I know everyone is saying its legit and stuff but one time this dude ripped me off and sent me a fake shirt, and the Supreme logo lettering was all thin and spacious like the tag on the black. and maybe your lighting was weird or something but the watermark is way more defined on the black. so be weary
Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:20

Man, I'm a Medium normally and ordered them in a Large thinking they would shrink to my size but everyone on here saying they fit crazy big! Fingers crossed they will shrink to an M if I wash 10 times, hahaha
Lol yeah. Good thing they went cheap.

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:26

theyre huge but they shrink a ton and fit decent
but theyre still v wide 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:37
I know everyone is saying its legit and stuff but one time this dude ripped me off and sent me a fake shirt, and the lettering was all thin and spacious like the tag on the black. and maybe your lighting was weird or something but the watermark is way more defined on the black. so be weary
no shit its different.. grey tees usually have that 10% polyester and black dont. 
I'm not talking about that, asshole, look at the actual supreme logo
Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:38
Why would anyone buy the hanes tees? There just regular hanes tees with a small box logo on the bottom left.

It boggles the mind
Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:42
Why would anyone buy the hanes tees? There just regular hanes tees with a small box logo on the bottom left.

It boggles the mind
its 3 tshirts for 28$ thats really good..... 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:43

It boggles the mind
its 3 tshirts for 28$ thats really good..... 
Yea but you could just get a regular 3-pack at walmart for $12
Aug 31, 2013 @ 18:44
Hanes tees shrink after wash
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.