Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 30, 2013 @ 09:13 AM
Oli96

22 hours later... good work Supreme LDN warehouse 

haha, my package is in a UPS warehouse about 3 miles from my house, but it's been there for 5 hours

delivery drivers jacking off instead of working
i wasn't expecting it til about 5pm
August 30, 2013 @ 09:16 AM
lrgjeans

22 hours later... good work Supreme LDN warehouse 

haha, my package is in a UPS warehouse about 3 miles from my house, but it's been there for 5 hours

delivery drivers jacking off instead of working
i wasn't expecting it til about 5pm
no pen for the eu bois? confused

August 30, 2013 @ 09:27 AM
Masque

Ordered yesterday from EU store at 11:15, order came this morning at 9:30am.

Came with Shane poster and sticker, flags sticker, og sticker & pen
August 30, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
Havel

What did you order?
August 30, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
byui

Not sure why people are sleeping on the plum colourway of the twins tee, looks super nice to me. 
August 30, 2013 @ 09:35 AM
Tony Montana

I ordered at like 12 and still don't have a tracking number. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 30, 2013 @ 09:39 AM
zfunk

They gave me an absolute shedload of goodies for a small order2 pens, 3 box stickers, twins sticker, shane sticker/poster and joan sticker
August 30, 2013 @ 09:40 AM
sup.ldn

Does anyone know if supreme even released the hanu pullover in a small? I tried to find it straight when the shop came online but smallest size was medium

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

August 30, 2013 @ 09:56 AM
zfunk

@zfunk17 did the pens come free with them then?
Yeah, everything i mentioned was a freebie
August 30, 2013 @ 09:58 AM
frenchriviera

They gave me an absolute shedload of goodies for a small order2 pens, 3 box stickers, twins sticker, shane sticker/poster and joan sticker
I'm waiting 3 orders, hope I'll have loads of pens and posters cool

FS : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203026

August 30, 2013 @ 09:58 AM
Blue Ivy

Well I ordered at 9:30 PM last night, still no order confirmation, but that's not a big deal, right? Probably get it this morning?

WTB Mark Mcnairy Timberland 6 Inch 10.5-11.5

August 30, 2013 @ 10:05 AM
NasomaNN

Are you uys feelin the stars backpack ? 
I need one for work so i'm copping the black one, what about the size ? How big should it be ?
August 30, 2013 @ 10:08 AM
Centropy

Same and they haven't taken payment from me yet but as long as you got order confirmation you're good.

Don't expect tracking for up to 5 days (10 days for some countries) and it could take a couple more days on top of that for UPS to ship. At least that's what it says in the f.a.q 
August 30, 2013 @ 10:10 AM
zfunk

how did you get your stuff soo quick?
No idea, copped first thing yesterday morning, had pretty much instant confirmation and shipping confirmation only a few hours later cool
August 30, 2013 @ 10:26 AM
drinktang

Not sure why people are sleeping on the plum colourway of the twins tee, looks super nice to me. 
White >
August 30, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
hurtburt

Anyone from the EU besides UK who has gotten their tracking info yet?

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

August 30, 2013 @ 10:34 AM
NasomaNN

Anyone from the EU besides UK who has gotten their tracking info yet?
No, just confirmation on the first order and payment to be processed on second. Seems like they're hobbling a little bit with this new Euro shop opening but I'm sure it's just because of the early organization. Hope they fix everything soon
August 30, 2013 @ 10:37 AM
-Y-

Question about the henley, I usually wear a large, so should I size up or no?
August 30, 2013 @ 10:39 AM
hurtburt

Question about the henley, I usually wear a large, so should I size up or no?
Check the sizeing guide??

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

August 30, 2013 @ 10:45 AM
thevizion

Same and they haven't taken payment from me yet but as long as you got order confirmation you're good.

Don't expect tracking for up to 5 days (10 days for some countries) and it could take a couple more days on top of that for UPS to ship. At least that's what it says in the f.a.q 
I placed 2 separate orders yesterday.  First one I received instant confirmation, followed by tracking number a few hours later and item was delivered at 10am this morning.  Second one - instant confirmation but no tracking number yet.  So inconsistent but I guess it'll get sorted soon. 
August 30, 2013 @ 10:47 AM
hurtburt

I placed 2 separate orders yesterday.  First one I received instant confirmation, followed by tracking number a few hours later and item was delivered at 10am this morning.  Second one - instant confirmation but no tracking number yet.  So inconsistent but I guess it'll get sorted soon. 

You live in the uk?

Fuck I cant get this quote shit right

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

August 30, 2013 @ 11:04 AM
thevizion

You live in the uk?

Yeah I live in the UK dude
August 30, 2013 @ 11:22 AM
BEENDOINGIT

You live in the uk?

Yeah I live in the UK dude
Ordered at 11:23am but didn't get tracking info until about 6pm. Package is now an hour away, EU shop shipping is on point! cool
August 30, 2013 @ 11:23 AM
ZZZAK

waiting on them vans collabs cool
August 30, 2013 @ 11:24 AM
poetik321

is it true the white hanes tees run larger compared to the black? I have the black tees from last season so you think i should size down for the white?
August 30, 2013 @ 11:27 AM
Wild East

EU, anyone from outside of the UK got their order or at least tracking number yet?
August 30, 2013 @ 11:29 AM
kernzn

i am from austria, placed 2 orders both confirmed, received only the tracking from the first, 2nd maybe comes later
August 30, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
themainmayne

I only got two things, trying to budget my money this season. Only thing left on my list is the mary tee, camps, & that gold deck of card.
May attempt after the blogo hoodie. Don't know how swift i can be in class though

preme nigga

August 30, 2013 @ 11:36 AM
zane-

ayyo - can someone recommend me some other dope brands for long sleeve button up shirts?

im lookin for high quality but honestly not tryin to spend $120+ s/h to get em... they dont need to have branding on the outside either... please hmu - its gna be cold soon and i gta get my wardrobe up... pz
J Crew, Undefeated, plenty of stores
polo has some really clean button downs also.

my names zane & i love odd future

August 30, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
napps.

I only got two things, trying to budget my money this season. Only thing left on my list is the mary tee, camps, & that gold deck of card.
May attempt after the blogo hoodie. Don't know how swift i can be in class though
yeah me too, i only got the shaolin tee this drop. im saving the rest for the other beanies, collabs and a bogo hoodie

take pictures and shit

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.