Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 5, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
mrteebonilla

i need the pullover.
THERE ARE 2

he probably wants the brigade one cuz tyler the creator wears it 

thats what im sayin lol

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 5, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
mrteebonilla

i need the pullover.
THERE ARE 2

he probably wants the brigade one cuz tyler the creator wears it 
edit: but that was from "The Clash" collection...

shhhhh

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 5, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
donadamsky

^thats girls got some gross nipples lol

January 5, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
mrteebonilla

^thats girls got some gross nipples lol
hell ya! #NOGRACIAS

January 5, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
PowerCum

i need a weed all over print box logo hoodie
cool dat kush logo kid
January 5, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
applesauce

just took the fake jacket out of the bag. first impressions: it's pretty damn well made. nice and soft lol. the sewing on the labels aren't that bad as well although there are some obvious areas.(on mine at least). Keep an eye out on the "made in" tags. there are descrepancies, one says Bangladesh and one says canada.

right now I'm trying to compare mine with pics of legit ones to see if there are any noticeable differences yall should know about. at first glance, they seem to have gotten everything down. not sure about the minor details though so I'll need some of you guys who actually have the real one to help me out here.

one thing I hate (this goes for the legit ones as well) are the pockets are in such an awkward position. Like, I like to put my hands in my jacket pockets and I can't really do it with this one. can someone tell me if the legit ones are like that too? looking at pics I think it is.

let me just say, if this is ANYTHING like the legit mountain shell, it is so not worth the money that resell is going for right now which is $600+.

I'm open to helping people out if there are any questions, just let me know. Might do another one of these (perhaps the mechanics jacket) if the reception is good. Bottom line though, this jacket is wearable and I wouldnt be surprised if it makes my rotation of regular wear jackets.

now without further ado, pics. all closeups on distinguishing factors.

right arm patches

the rest

EDIT: one gripe is that it runs kinda small and short if you go true to size and is bad for layering a hoodie underneath because of the padding. probably size up. I've read before that the legit ones run short and stuff as well so it might just be an all around thing
How much did you pay for this?
January 5, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
mrteebonilla

Im pissed....why are there people talkin about bying/wearing fake shit? this is the 
[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread not the I want fake shit thread

January 5, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
Beach2theBay

Are box logo hoodies warm enough for NYC winters? Maybe with a thermal underneath?
January 5, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
mrteebonilla

Are box logo hoodies warm enough for NYC winters? Maybe with a thermal underneath?
no that worn maybe a jacket over it as well

January 5, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
applesauce

Im pissed....why are there people talkin about bying/wearing fake shit? this is the 
[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread not the I want fake shit thread
I'm not actually looking to buy one, just curious how much he paid.
plus it's not like anyone is interrupting any actual productive discussion
January 5, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
Beach2theBay

damn really? I live in LA and I'm going to NY this month for the first time. A box logo is almost too warm for weather here so I cant imagine needing a jacket over it.
January 5, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
loofy

damn really? I live in LA and I'm going to NY this month for the first time. A box logo is almost too warm for weather here so I cant imagine needing a jacket over it.
You obviously haven't experienced a real winter then. Come up to Chicago some time, you'll see lol..just started snowing here. Believe me you'll want a jacket over a hoodie.
January 5, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
SHARKlN

Im pissed....why are there people talkin about bying/wearing fake shit?
my thoughts exactly.. how the fuck do we have dudes giving reviews of fake gear acting like they're doing anyone a favor??
January 5, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
jaemznugyen

Lol, it's fuckin 70 degrees in LA.
January 5, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
mrteebonilla

You obviously haven't experienced a real winter then. Come up to Chicago some time, you'll see lol..just started snowing here. Believe me you'll want a jacket over a hoodie haha
QFT shit is cold bruh...what is it 60 in LA

January 5, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
mrteebonilla

Im pissed....why are there people talkin about bying/wearing fake shit?
my thoughts exactly.. how the fuck do we have dudes giving reviews of fake gear acting like they're doing anyone a favor??

January 5, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
jxmookie

yo dudes should quit doin reviews on fake shits. that shit is shady. bottom line if you dont want to get SCAMMED cop your gear on drop days OR buy from a TRUSTED seller which is pretty difficult to find these days.  If you miss out on an item you really like then just save your money, new items always come around but fuck those fakes

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

January 5, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
mrteebonilla

yo dudes should quit doin reviews on fake shits. that shit is shady. bottom line if you dont want to get SCAMMED cop your gear on drop days OR buy from a TRUSTED seller which is pretty difficult to find these days.  If you miss out on an item you really like then just save your money, new items always come around but fuck those fakes
deadass....the fuck are you trying to convince people to buy fake shit for? 

January 5, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
jxmookie

you read it wrong b, im convincing people to convince people to buy REAL shit. re-read

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

January 5, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
ChicagoLDRS

You obviously haven't experienced a real winter then. Come up to Chicago some time, you'll see lol..just started snowing here. Believe me you'll want a jacket over a hoodie.
Winter this year has been pretty mild tho, which is welcomed.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 5, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
bsm1017

i live in Iowa, usually around 12 degrees as a high in the winter, and im wearing a box logo and no thermal under it...NYC lows go to like 31, you dont need a jacket over it or anything

Él Duderîno

January 5, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
jxmookie

you read it wrong b, im convincingpeople to buy REAL shit. re-read

January 5, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
mrteebonilla

you read it wrong b, im convincing people to convince people to buy REAL shit. re-read
no...im talking about the other guy

January 5, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
jxmookie

no...im talking about the other guy
oh i gotcha sory b

January 5, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
THEBIGNB

i need the pullover.
THERE ARE 2

the clash and the bad brains are 2 diff bands ya dumb fuck, stay losin b. i need the black bad brains pullover, the only 1 they ever made, yall need to gain some knowledge about pre 10' shit got damn. 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

January 5, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
formulalopez

Yeah that dude in the tiger jersey is always cool as fuck.

I'm thinking of buying the timbs collab for my trip to NY at the end of the month. Did anyone else buy them?
i got them. they are nice but mine look beat after like 3 wears. i'm gonna get some protective shit for them.
I say you go for em if you have the money, I love mine 

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

January 5, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
mrteebonilla

i need the pullover.
THERE ARE 2

the clash and the bad brains are 2 diff bands ya dumb fuck, stay losin b. i need the black bad brains pullover, the only 1 they ever made, yall need to gain some knowledge about pre 10' shit got damn. 

i was trollin :/

January 5, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
THEBIGNB

yeah bro, your little tyler comment was cute btw, fucking kook ass mrteebonilla

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

January 5, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
hankhill

SS13

January 5, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
adoboFosho

Yeah that dude in the tiger jersey is always cool as fuck.

I'm thinking of buying the timbs collab for my trip to NY at the end of the month. Did anyone else buy them?
i got them. they are nice but mine look beat after like 3 wears. i'm gonna get some protective shit for them.
I say you go for em if you have the money, I love mine 
im selling my wheat timbs sz 9 lmk people

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.