[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
Everytime I wear Supreme people always come up to me like "What's Supreme?" or with my 3 6 mafia tee they'll be like "Is that a Supreme cup?" "What's in that cup?"
this the kinda shit that makes me contemplate going to school naked everyday instead

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:48
im 5'7 and was told the Easter island ran small, so i got a large but that shit is fucking long pretty pissed
Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:54

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO DROP, SHIT IS smokeyface
Aug 31, 2013 @ 13:02
Saw an instagran post of Kevin Bradley skating in what looked like the sweatpants, but a closer look and it's starting to look more like the flight pants.
I think every camo is different, on the preview it had more red but in the video there was a lot more white on it

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 31, 2013 @ 13:09
if the hanu pullover is still there next sunday im gonna cop. 

my names zane & i love odd future

Aug 31, 2013 @ 13:19
Did anyone even buy that ugly braided belt. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 31, 2013 @ 13:53
good to know mate

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Aug 31, 2013 @ 14:58
Why not now,I copped a red one & its flames.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:03
Does anybody know what's comin out next thursday? Just curious

prob more 5 panels and tees
No. All the tees already dropped. No more until the second batch.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:04
really starting to regret passing on the joan of arc tee... that plum c/w is so nice 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:05
lol and the kid in the profile pic is wearing the been trill x HBA lololololol
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:21
lol and the kid in the profile pic is wearing the been trill x HBA lololololol
haha, all he cares about is hype
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:47

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO DROP, SHIT IS 
Quality item...herbs will sleep b/c they're new to Supreme and are still hype about camps and box logo hoodies.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:50
huh^ Shit is just bland, thats why "herbs are sleeping"
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:50
Can someone do me a favour and post the back of the Classic logo Ventile 5-Panel there's nowhere a picture of it! colour doesn't matter
I would assume that there is nothing on the back, if there was then there would have been a picture of the back on the site.
Welcome to Supreme...

If it says Supreme on the front it doesn't say Supreme on the back (I can't think of any exceptions).  So, generally if it reads Supreme on the front it will be the 'Starter' logo on the back, and if no Supreme on the front then it will say that on the back.

Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:51
huh^ Shit is just bland, thats why "herbs are sleeping"
lulz, breh if you're over the age of 21 you're not trying to walk around looking like a Supreme billboard.

Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:52
I would assume that there is nothing on the back, if there was then there would have been a picture of the back on the site.
Welcome to Supreme...

If it says Supreme on the front it doesn't say Supreme on the back (I can't think of any exceptions).  So, generally if it reads Supreme on the front it will be the 'Starter' logo on the back, and if no Supreme on the front then it will say that on the back.
wtf^ Not true the slightest bit, if its a starter cap it has the starter logo, anything else has just supreme on the back
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:55
Left to drop - no hats or accesories
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:59
Speaking of giveaways (some guy posted one earlier) soldoutsupreme is giving away a camp cap on their instagram
Aug 31, 2013 @ 15:59
Welcome to Supreme...

wtf^ Not true the slightest bit, if its a starter cap it has the starter logo, anything else has just supreme on the back
You're an idiot...that's not an actual Starter cap dipshit, it's a logo rip.  Supreme's 5-Panels do not read Supreme on it more than once.  

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:00

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO DROP, SHIT IS 
Quality item...herbs will sleep b/c they're new to Supreme and are still hype about camps and box logo hoodies.  
exactly, all the easier for us to cop 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:01
either I'm stoned or the champion shit is fucked up
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:02
Welcome to Supreme...

They're not Starter caps though.  That's why LDRS put it in quotes, they do a spin on the starter logo that uses a dollar sign instead of an s

http://queryco.us

Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:06
Left to drop - camps, snaps, buckets, and accessories
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:09
Nah. He put the champion pullovers in there twice.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:10
Nah. He put the champion pullovers in there twice.
didn't even notice that, whoops
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:13
Check the posts above yours.... He knows @fawour-fb
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:16
wait, no i didn't. there's a snap and a pullover, right?
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:16
wait, no i didn't. there's a snap and a pullover, right?
no I was wrong i did put the pullover in twice
Aug 31, 2013 @ 16:17
So. Many. Herbs. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.