[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 30, 2013 @ 08:55
idea on the fleur de lys hockey top's price?
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:03
wow.. mine just arrived this morning, super swift by the UPS smokeyface haha
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:04
22 hours later... good work Supreme LDN warehouse 

haha, my package is in a UPS warehouse about 3 miles from my house, but it's been there for 5 hours

delivery drivers jacking off instead of working
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:13

haha, my package is in a UPS warehouse about 3 miles from my house, but it's been there for 5 hours

i wasn't expecting it til about 5pm
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:16

i wasn't expecting it til about 5pm
no pen for the eu bois? ?)

Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:27
Ordered yesterday from EU store at 11:15, order came this morning at 9:30am.

Came with Shane poster and sticker, flags sticker, og sticker & pen
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:28
What did you order?
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:28
Not sure why people are sleeping on the plum colourway of the twins tee, looks super nice to me. 
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:35

I ordered at like 12 and still don't have a tracking number. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:39
They gave me an absolute shedload of goodies for a small order2 pens, 3 box stickers, twins sticker, shane sticker/poster and joan sticker
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:40
Does anyone know if supreme even released the hanu pullover in a small? I tried to find it straight when the shop came online but smallest size was medium

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
@zfunk17 did the pens come free with them then?
Yeah, everything i mentioned was a freebie
Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:58
They gave me an absolute shedload of goodies for a small order2 pens, 3 box stickers, twins sticker, shane sticker/poster and joan sticker
I'm waiting 3 orders, hope I'll have loads of pens and posters smokeyface

FS : red 3M TNF sz L, worn twice, pm me

Aug 30, 2013 @ 09:58
Well I ordered at 9:30 PM last night, still no order confirmation, but that's not a big deal, right? Probably get it this morning?

WTB Stan Smiths 9.5-10 Text 8607098629

Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:05
Are you uys feelin the stars backpack ? 
I need one for work so i'm copping the black one, what about the size ? How big should it be ?
Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:08

Same and they haven't taken payment from me yet but as long as you got order confirmation you're good.

Don't expect tracking for up to 5 days (10 days for some countries) and it could take a couple more days on top of that for UPS to ship. At least that's what it says in the f.a.q 
Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:10
how did you get your stuff soo quick?
No idea, copped first thing yesterday morning, had pretty much instant confirmation and shipping confirmation only a few hours later smokeyface
Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:26
Not sure why people are sleeping on the plum colourway of the twins tee, looks super nice to me. 
White >
Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:28
Anyone from the EU besides UK who has gotten their tracking info yet?

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:34
Anyone from the EU besides UK who has gotten their tracking info yet?
No, just confirmation on the first order and payment to be processed on second. Seems like they're hobbling a little bit with this new Euro shop opening but I'm sure it's just because of the early organization. Hope they fix everything soon
Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:37
Question about the henley, I usually wear a large, so should I size up or no?
Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:39
Question about the henley, I usually wear a large, so should I size up or no?
Check the sizeing guide??

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:45

Same and they haven't taken payment from me yet but as long as you got order confirmation you're good.

Don't expect tracking for up to 5 days (10 days for some countries) and it could take a couple more days on top of that for UPS to ship. At least that's what it says in the f.a.q 
I placed 2 separate orders yesterday.  First one I received instant confirmation, followed by tracking number a few hours later and item was delivered at 10am this morning.  Second one - instant confirmation but no tracking number yet.  So inconsistent but I guess it'll get sorted soon. 
Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:47

I placed 2 separate orders yesterday.  First one I received instant confirmation, followed by tracking number a few hours later and item was delivered at 10am this morning.  Second one - instant confirmation but no tracking number yet.  So inconsistent but I guess it'll get sorted soon. 

You live in the uk?

Fuck I cant get this quote shit right

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:04

You live in the uk?

Yeah I live in the UK dude
Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:22

You live in the uk?

Yeah I live in the UK dude
Ordered at 11:23am but didn't get tracking info until about 6pm. Package is now an hour away, EU shop shipping is on point! smokeyface
Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:23
waiting on them vans collabs smokeyface
Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:24
is it true the white hanes tees run larger compared to the black? I have the black tees from last season so you think i should size down for the white?
Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:27
EU, anyone from outside of the UK got their order or at least tracking number yet?
Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:29
i am from austria, placed 2 orders both confirmed, received only the tracking from the first, 2nd maybe comes later
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.