[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:13
tnf hoodienorth face doesn't make hoodiesI knew some one would pull one of these up. Have you ever seen ANYBODY at all in one of these?
ya i used to have a black one, the logo was all white and a little bigger though, super fucking warm and really comfy, dont remember what happened to it, think i lost it in a move, it was great for layering, so ya fuck you
lol enigma apparel. wutta herb

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
would it even be cheaper to make fakes considering they make their OWN shit
all about quality of material and way its put together. supreme's attention to detail is much better. better quality, cleaner printing, stitching is always straight. overall just more care and attention to the products than the people who make fakes. 
well obviously hahah. but they dont pay alot for that shit regardless. dont be fooled

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:16
Sucks waiting on Preme when you live in Cali.  Gotta wait so damn long for my package to get here
September 6 

whens yalls comin? 
I ain't even got shipping info yet 

Hot as hell here anyways 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:27
all about quality of material and way its put together. supreme's attention to detail is much better. better quality, cleaner printing, stitching is always straight. overall just more care and attention to the products than the people who make fakes. 
well obviously hahah. but they dont pay alot for that shit regardless. dont be fooled
pretty sure everyone here knows that supreme is so expensive, because its supreme. 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:31
September 6 

whens yalls comin? 
I ain't even got shipping info yet 

Hot as hell here anyways 
what time you checkout?
Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:33

6'2 170 lbs Size large fits perfectly in my opinion as its slightly loose and i have a lean build. Sorry for the shitty fit i forgot to show you guys how it fits. Also the colorway really pops in person and is fuckin fireeeee.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:36
They fit slim
Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:36
not sure if anyone cares, but restock on oasis beanies 
Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:40
How do hoodies fit? Should I size up, or they true to size? Thinking of copping an XL....

height; 5'10
weight; 178
I have wide shoulders....top heavy
supreme has a sizing chart for each item, so id look at that if you want exact measurements.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:42
How do hoodies fit? Should I size up, or they true to size? Thinking of copping an XL....

height; 5'10
weight; 178
I have wide shoulders....top heavy
Just use the sizing chart with the hanu pullover and that should give you a general idea blushing
Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:43
that Shoalin tee is dope but the best color was black and its gone 

EDIT: http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sweatshirts/sup-crewneck/orange

Dat branding and the amount of herbs in possession of these. i wanna see someone wearing one. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Aug 31, 2013 @ 02:54
Still watin on that digi football top & Champion collab

Also I got A extra Shaolin Tee & Twins Tee In M,if anyones interested.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:00
Good to see no one admitting to buying the Sup crewneck, especially in orange. Might even be worse than those of you who bought the Acid green bogo and screamed it wasn't thirst.

Do it for the Tumblr tops, I guess.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:02
I have a chest size of 44.... Therefore an XL or Large?
You sure its 44 ?
http://supremenewyork.com/shop/sizing , heres tha link btw
Edit: you dont measure around your body only from one armpit to the other . One side only
Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:05
Good to see no one admitting to buying the Sup crewneck, especially in orange. Might even be worse than those of you who bought the Acid green bogo and screamed it wasn't thirst.

acid green is fire, i wish i owned it

where the azn girls at

Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:15
anyone know the retail price for troopers? black thorgerson is smokeyface
Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:33
anyone know the retail price for troopers? black thorgerson is 
i wanna say 60 sumthin? it was pretty steep tbh. they look dope though. wanted the dogs and ducks.

Sidenote, pins this season came correct. coppin all of'em. Burg Champ Hoodie is on the hitlist now too. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:37

so go cop one, all the people who own one are always tryin to pawn them off lol
Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:48
i got my money tied up, im moving into my first apartment tomorrow so im low on cash until i get a new job in that area

where the azn girls at

Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:52
i got my money tied up, im moving into my first apartment tomorrow so im low on cash until i get a new job in that area
i feel you, i just got a fat paycheck and fresh employment so im on a copping spree, feels good smokeyface
Aug 31, 2013 @ 03:57
came today:

white oxford
blue oxford
navy pocket tee
2x pens
2x flags sticker
3x red box sticker
1x shane sticker

the package

blue ox is actually gorgeous in person.

but its not regular blue oxford, they did some weird ass weaving with this shit... it still looks blue but up close the pattern on it is almost like mini mini gingham.

preme never disappoints with their oxfords, seriously. pocket tee is comfy as fuck too. 

fag

Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:01
tnf hoodienorth face doesn't make hoodiesya i used to have a black one, the logo was all white and a little bigger though, super fucking warm and really comfy, dont remember what happened to it, think i lost it in a move, it was great for layering, so ya fuck you
lol enigma apparel. wutta herb
good one, got me

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:03
when do you guys think the urban camo crusher will drop?
No one knows man. Check back here on wednesday nights or early thursday morning and you'll know
Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:03
My package wont get here until the 9th. That cali shipping
I feel you. Mine won't be here until the 6th.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:04
No one knows man. Check back here on wednesday nights or early thursday morning and you'll know
thanks man. i hope i cop one
It shouldn't be too hard.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:19
Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:24
What items are everyone looking forward to this season?

https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:29
What items are everyone looking forward to this season?
Champion zip up jacket, baseball tee, and snap front arc
Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:35
Anyone else looking forward to that basquiat collab?
Aug 31, 2013 @ 04:38
Im looking for dat two tone hoodie, champ hoodie(burgandy boyz outchea), hockey top, quilted zip up, and then thats prolly it. Those are the big ticket items.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0