[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:31
hanu is really growing on me.
dude the black gets better and better every time i go on the site, its been sitting though so i might wait
i can't decide between black or gray

my names zane & i love odd future

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:31
Collab on 2nd drop? Wishful thinking. 

Edit: Collabs are more mid season now that I think of it. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:33
I feel like theres going to be a secret bucket drop that has the money print on it. People have been eating up the buckets lately and the money print is probably the most hyped print this season. They know that shit will fly of the shelves.

212!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:33
is it just me or does anyone think that supreme should do a tnf hoodie along with the jacket? I was stoked when they did it with champion and I've wanted to see a tnf x supreme hoodie for the longest time.
Sounds dope but north face doesn't make hoodies so it doesn't really work as well as champion which makes everything- where as north face is just outerwear. I'd rather a backpack tbh
Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:36
dude the black gets better and better every time i go on the site, its been sitting though so i might wait
either one will still look horrible so you cant go wrong.
Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:38
i was never really a fan of grey hoodies, dont know why, just not my thing

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:43
i was never really a fan of grey hoodies, dont know why, just not my thing
gray hoodies for layering tbh. I like them straight up if they are executed well. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:44
After I called Supreme and they said they changed my address, I got my shipping confirmations and it said the wrong address still. Been on this live chat shit with UPS trying to fix it.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:48
copped that camo flags hoodie yesterday right when it dropped hoping for some resale.. that shit still sitting

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:50
copped that camo flags hoodie yesterday right when it dropped hoping for some resale.. that shit still sitting

I couldn't get into the flags, everytime I looked at it it looked worse. They should've just did a flags box logo like the one on the deck.

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:53

SUS
You really fucked up thinking anyone was gonna buy that. The straight up colors werent even that flames and you decided camo was your best bet? Bravo. 

Ill take it for under retail smokeyface

333rd post smokeyface 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Aug 30, 2013 @ 23:57
I've cycled through 3 bitches wanting to assist me with my big package
Does this count as a foursome

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:00

ill take it off your hands for $50

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:02

if you payed me then i would consider taking it from you.
Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:03
http://www.ioffer.com/i/supreme-new-letters-plus-cashmere-men-sweater-jacket-551049062

theres only one thing worse than the sup crewneck.....

and that is a fake sup crewneck

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:06
yo im about to fuck up this davina T bitch tellin me that they can't change the address from their end

bitch your company fucking ships it what do you mean

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:07
tnf hoodieSounds dope but north face doesn't make hoodies so it doesn't really work as well as champion which makes everything- where as north face is just outerwear. I'd rather a backpack tbh
I knew some one would pull one of these up. Have you ever seen ANYBODY at all in one of these?

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:09
Went to supreme ny copped 2 tees but I saw the iridescent jacket.....and honestly its not really that good looking.in any cw.its not horrible but it doesn't live up to the "iridescent" name.best part is the 3m but for the price they asking for its not worth it.ik people may disagree with me but those may be the people who didn't see it in person.just seen it off of the pic.but w.e copped cool I'm just saying if u plan on coppin its not wrth it
Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:10
I knew some one would pull one of these up. Have you ever seen ANYBODY at all in one of these?

i think me p.e teacher used to wear one

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:12

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:13
smokeyface30 hours later I finally get my shipping conf TYBG
Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:18
tnf hoodieI knew some one would pull one of these up. Have you ever seen ANYBODY at all in one of these?

i think me p.e teacher used to wear one
My friend has a grey & orange one, soft af and good quality from what I've seen

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:20

This is fake right?
from a quick check at my navy three 6 mafia tee i don't think so

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:23
Medium paisley restock in black m

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:29
You guys all seem too be getting the Joan and Twins Tee

When the Flyer and Anti are so much cooler, not to mention better graphically in my opinion

Whatever that big writing brainwashing the kids
Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:30
Anti is dope but the flyer is ridiculous. Just a block of text..

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:33
It's the invitation to the opening of Supreme NY, pretty cool piece of history of the brand
Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:35
It's the invitation to the opening of Supreme NY, pretty cool piece of history of the brand
I really don't give a fuck about the history of the brand I just want some fresh clothes.

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:37

Aug 31, 2013 @ 00:39
I really don't give a fuck about the history of the brand I just want some fresh clothes.
Fair enough, carry on
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.