[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:08
still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation getting kinda worried smh
do you guys know if you get an email if your order gets cancelled?
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:09
yeah
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:09
Can anyone hook it up with a half-zip pullover fit pic? Think its dope but the fit might be awkward. 
Don't zip it all the way up is all I can say, the zip reaches a lot higher than drawstring level on a usual hoodie, kinda catches you in the chin/mouth.. apart from that the fit is good, pouch pocket is a bit tight but thats it.. Would post a picture but I've got a broken wrist and no good camera so it would look goofy as shit.
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
Who buys this shit?
it's a pretty dope layering piece, but not at that price

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:11
yeah
do you get that email right away when your order is cancelled?
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:12
yeah
do you get that email right away when your order is cancelled?
yeah, i did
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:14
Raft Restock!!!! 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:14
I ordered a Shane shirt in black right when the store opened, selected XL...then when it confirmed, it said Medium.

Emailed them immediately to see if they could switch it out for an XL.

Got my order confirmation for a Medium.

Anyone ever had that happen and had luck getting them to switch sizes before shipment?
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
The reason the jesus piece sold out, everyone that got that today is going to be jamming out to this in their car.

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:17
still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation getting kinda worried
Wouldn't be worried, mine came through 5 hours after I ordered today
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:17
I ordered a Shane shirt in black right when the store opened, selected XL...then when it confirmed, it said Medium.

Anyone ever had that happen and had luck getting them to switch sizes before shipment?
They won't switch sizes. Best you'll get is a cancellation and they'll tell you to place the order again. 

Happened to me on the summer tees this year. Gladly I was going after that fugly X Tee 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:18
fuck it wont take my order cause im in canada and it wont exept my postal code!!!
fuck it wont take my order cause im in canada and it wont exept my postal code!!!
Happen to me also just had to re-fresh the page. I ended up getting a st Joan of arc tee in White and Supreme flags deck 

Weird...I filled in all the info but when I had to choose the province I live in everything fucking reset. I was sweating. Luckily the swiftness saved me and I was able to cop. 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:19
They won't switch sizes. Best you'll get is a cancellation and they'll tell you to place the order again. 

Happened to me on the summer tees this year. Gladly I was going after that fugly X Tee 
Right on. Hopefully they do cancel it so I don't have to deal with trying to eBay it since they apparently don't do t-shirt returns/exchanges.

Thanks shark.
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:20
I know there has been some fit pics of this seasons shirt, but can anyone please link me to the page?
still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation getting kinda worried

did you get cart jacked?? if you did and you deleted that shit from your list, you prolly pressed confirm order but it didnt do anything.

but for others, its just a long ass wait time cuz they ordered so much shit.
im not even sure bro. i got my online order email saying "my order has been successfully submitted"
and i only got the joa tee and the sabbath l/s but hopefully its just delayed 
order should be here tomorrow then, good work ldn warehouse smokeyface
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:28
Just waiting on that digi football top
Insta cop right there. I like how the font looks like the dexters lab font
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:29
Anybody buy a spare Jesus Piece, hit me with a DM, got cart jacked!!!! 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:29

only preme that wont get you bitches
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:31

Yeah this just happend to me. Anybody knows how long it takes to fet a refund from dem gyus?

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:33
football top copped with ease even though i had to change my address...shipping confirmation....prayers to the based god that it arrives tmrw 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:34
Got the stash book, bruce lee deck, and kung fu master tee
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:35
can't believe Jesus piece sold out...was thinking about cawping but oh well...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:36
Had to wait an hour for Jesus to restock.

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:38
Missed out on the denim coach jacket and the paisley shirt. Dang
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:40
Major props the eu/uk staff packing the orders, mines due tomorrow smokeyface
was expecting at least a week wait with all the orders
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:44
I called the supreme london store around 12.00 ordered some stuff 11.30, they said that it was the wrong number and i will have to find the other number on their website, but their isn't any number. i also send them an email, but no answer. Its really important because i typed my adresse wrong:/
ldn warehouse number 020 7697 3430
Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:45
I called the supreme london store around 12.00 ordered some stuff 11.30, they said that it was the wrong number and i will have to find the other number on their website, but their isn't any number. i also send them an email, but no answer. Its really important because i typed my adresse wrong:/

you typed your address wrong because you couldnt controll how swift your fingers were moving, and you though that you have no time to double check to see if your dtails were correct

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:45
SAME THING MAN I FUCKED UP MY ADDRESS, I SENT THEM TWO EMAILS AND TRIED TO CALL BUT THE LINE WAS BUSY.
I GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER I EMAILED THEM BUT NO RESPONSE OR ANYTHING.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 29, 2013 @ 19:46
got the red phi snapback and the plum twins tee smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.