[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:21
PAISLEY CRUSHER RESTOCK just copped burg
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:21
why?
ordered some shit though and its still in stock
you only like stuff when its popular? smh
thats fucked up
yeah i think he's g4y
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:23
I think imma go for the olive camp denim coach and the hanu pullover
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:23
ordered some shit though and its still in stock
you only like stuff when its popular? smh
thats fucked up
yeah i think he's g4y
fuckbois, i ordered only stuff that is still in stock, and i dont want da fucking hanes shirt shit, alright..
so please tell me what i wanted to know or gtfo

Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:24
I got the Hanu Pullover. But it isn't sold out, I thought this one get sold out quickly :/
Don't sweat that shit, rock with what you like personally. In a few years regardless if it sold out or not people will want the item for collections. 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:26
I got the Hanu Pullover. But it isn't sold out, I thought this one get sold out quickly :/
^fucking hypebeast....lol
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:27
Feelings on the Oasis beanie? I'm not one of those people that rely on others hype but hearing other people's opinions is nice. 
Not sure if i like it or not and have never had a Supreme beanie before.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:27
Don't sweat that shit, rock with what you like personally. In a few years regardless if it sold out or not people will want the item for collections. 
^
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:29
Feelings on the Oasis beanie? I'm not one of those people that rely on others hype but hearing other people's opinions is nice. 
Not sure if i like it or not and have never had a Supreme beanie before.
I mean, you're halfway repping the palm trees as is. Might as well take it to the streets. 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:29
PayPal worked just fine for me, no problems and instant order confirmation mail. Did those with problems checked out with paypal?
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:33
does anyone know if Jesus Piece is legit 14k or plated? from my understanding jewelries with a 14k stamped could still be plated. also how heavy is it? from the picture the pendant looks to be 1/2 an inch excluding the bail, pretty fucking small for a $360 pendant. debating if i wanna cop but would love additional details.
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:34
Dear lord, it's like if everyone on the forum was an herb.

Be back at 11 to cop some boxes
Restocked some items
Anyone who knows what to do if i havent received a email of the order yet? i called their london store and they just said i had to call another number. i also sent them a email but they havent answered.

Check your junk emails.
Your order has been successfully processed and fulfilled today, Aug 29 at 12:30 GMT. It will be shipped via UPS from London.

smokeyface

hoe

Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:37
Hooded twill restocked. Copped one, and now I'm satisfied. Is there any chance that I could actually get a refund for the postage? I placed three fucking orders.
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:38
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:39
NO ONE IN HERE CAN HELP YOU WITH PAYMENT/ORDER/SHIPPING/EMAILS/CONFIRMATIONS/PAYPAL/ETC.

EACH WEBSITE HAS AN FAQ, INFO, ORDER TERMS AND CONTACT INFORMATION.

USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS
A 20$ difference between the UK and US price for the Shane MacGowan tee
Your order has been successfully processed and fulfilled today, Aug 29 at 12:30 GMT. It will be shipped via UPS from London.

how
Whatchu mean how? I just got an email through with a tracking number and stuff. They where pretty quick to get it shipped though

hoe

Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:40
Triple checking that pacific camo or virgin mary tees didnt drop? I know i wouldve heard way more hype about virgin mary if it did, but needed to check!
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:41
NO ONE IN HERE CAN HELP YOU WITH PAYMENT/ORDER/SHIPPING/EMAILS/CONFIRMATIONS/PAYPAL/ETC.

EACH WEBSITE HAS AN FAQ, INFO, ORDER TERMS AND CONTACT INFORMATION.

USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS
It's their first time using a brand new webstore while posting  on a forum with members that have prior experience. Calm down and take a nap. Not everyone clocks 4,000 hypebeast posts in a year and a half like yourself. 
Still loads of stuff to cop on the EU webstore hour and a half after opening..
Sabbath restock. copped burgundy 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:43
There was a huge restock on almost everything.
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:43
Anyone who knows what to do if i havent received a email of the order yet? i called their london store and they just said i had to call another number. i also sent them a email but they havent answered.

Check your junk emails.
still nothing, I'm bugging, what if i never get that email?
You'll keel over and die sometime in the next 17 minutes
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:44
Hooded twill restocked. Copped one, and now I'm satisfied. Is there any chance that I could actually get a refund for the postage? I placed three fucking orders.
No, you're not getting anything back besides a few extra stickers and whoever hasn't gotten their confirmation, I'd be worried. Give the warehouse a call and deal with agitated workers if you're really concerned. 
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:46
Hahaaha, glad Supreme fucked up my order and are sending me a Small Jersey

that shit aint restocking
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:48
There's size small Hanes tees sitting if anyone was interested. Only mentioned because I haven't seen small Hanes in the London store before.
Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:48

Check your junk emails.
still nothing, I'm bugging, what if i never get that email?
Keep hope breddah.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.