Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 25, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
vancityhype

I'll share with you some sizing advice , choose to do with it what you want . I can only speak on the items that I have tried on personally.

-Tees are extremely TTS if not a tad small , I would go as far to say that if you don't want it to be pretty fitted, then size up .
-Diamond football tops fit extremely small, I accidentally bought larges and didnt know until I looked at the tag after wearing , Also have a friend who is a TTS XL and said the XL was too small for him. In my opinion you should size up if you're torn between two sizes .
-Hoodies TTS as always
-button downs TTS
-Hooded twill  ; If you want it to be worn like a button up shirt then stay TTS although sleeves may be a little small.
If you want it to fit like a jacket or layer under it then size up .
-Iridescent TTS

Again this is MY OPINION based on the past supreme items that I've owned along with input from friends. 
tee's including the easter island l/s??
August 25, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
Niall Adams

Anybody know if they dropped the 'heather pullover' .... And how much it is ?
August 25, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
Pierce

I'll share with you some sizing advice , choose to do with it what you want . I can only speak on the items that I have tried on personally.

-Tees are extremely TTS if not a tad small , I would go as far to say that if you don't want it to be pretty fitted, then size up .
-Diamond football tops fit extremely small, I accidentally bought larges and didnt know until I looked at the tag after wearing , Also have a friend who is a TTS XL and said the XL was too small for him. In my opinion you should size up if you're torn between two sizes .
-Hoodies TTS as always
-button downs TTS
-Hooded twill  ; If you want it to be worn like a button up shirt then stay TTS although sleeves may be a little small.
If you want it to fit like a jacket or layer under it then size up .
-Iridescent TTS

Again this is MY OPINION based on the past supreme items that I've owned along with input from friends. 
tee's including the easter island l/s??
Yes .
and @ventura you're welcome homie

IG: _pierce

August 25, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
CaptainMurphy

i agree who the fuck is that guy that even modeled for it? does he work at the store? is he anyone important? either way its sus af to have him on your wall

like damn that nigga has no idea how many lames are about to have him hinging on their wall 
its lucien clarke. he's a profesional skateboarder for palace and supra. apparently jebbia offered him a job at suplondon, and he showed up 3 hours late on his first day, he got fired on the spot lmao. 
plus hes done like 3 lookbooks now and at least the same number of editorials, plus hes modeled for TNF and CDG collabs ....YOU MUST BE NEW HERE 
So who cares about the models. Do you really look up all the models for different look books and collabs?
Lucien's not just a model, he's a pro skater. If you know you're shit you don't have to look him up, because you just recognize him. Nice try at a diss though.
Keeping track of his editorials,his different collabs,and pieces he modeled for....its dickriding.  I don't keep tabs on  pro skaters.
August 25, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
xafriaf

Jersey fit TTS in my opinion
August 25, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
xavis

Anyone knows what season/year they came out? copped them for 65 smile
August 25, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
CaptainMurphy

i agree who the fuck is that guy that even modeled for it? does he work at the store? is he anyone important? either way its sus af to have him on your wall

like damn that nigga has no idea how many lames are about to have him hinging on their wall 
its lucien clarke. he's a profesional skateboarder for palace and supra. apparently jebbia offered him a job at suplondon, and he showed up 3 hours late on his first day, he got fired on the spot lmao. 
plus hes done like 3 lookbooks now and at least the same number of editorials, plus hes modeled for TNF and CDG collabs ....YOU MUST BE NEW HERE 
So who cares about the models. Do you really look up all the models for different look books and collabs?
actually yes i do.  i take interest in the world around me.  it just so happens that Supreme uses some interesting people as models.  in 2010, Cyprien Gaillard and Nate Lowman both modeled for some editorials, both have done some great art that i never would have known about had i not taken a minute to ask who they are.  same with collabs.  i had never heard of Stax records, or Wackies.  i know for a fact some people just found out about New Order and Daniel Johnston.  Leo Fitzpatrick has modeled before and probably will in the future.  go to the random section and watch the Phillipe Petit video - he was in an amazing movie called "Man on Wire".  I knew about him beforehand, but i'm sure it was someones introduction.  

i know it might sound corny, but taking a little extra time to look around and investigate leads to a richer experience with the brand.  or don't take my word for it, buy something from the actual Supreme storefront, on your receipt it says "Question Everything"  
Well yeah, in my opinion you should be interested in what your wearing. I wouldn't wear a Wackies tee if I didn't know what it is. However hes a pro skater modeling off the new season,I'm not wearing a tee with him on it.
August 25, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
sideshowbob

Peep she @ Supreme Ny  

World Famous

August 25, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
xafriaf

Those don't look that great....
August 25, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
sideshowbob

they ugly lol 

World Famous

August 25, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
SB

Peep she @ Supreme Ny
copped.

EDIT: I wonder if it's only SK8-Hi's... chukkas would be dope.

{-_-}

August 25, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
xafriaf

they ugly lol 
I'd rather they do the Bruce lee vans lol.
August 25, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
sideshowbob

they ugly lol 
I'd rather they do the Bruce lee vans lol.
Bruce Lee Joints Is Too Piff cool

World Famous

August 25, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
Thoth

Bruce Lee vans crazy weak
August 25, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
SHARKlN

Lol why are people trying to down hype the box logos

20 second sellout, 3 hunna resell on camos
August 25, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
Mckue

When will we euro supreme cats get to know the exact time the online store opens it wide doors? I really need to know that ! Will there be a newsletter before? It would be nice if some older American supreme cats could give an answer ! Also how long will the black hooded twill XL stay in store? 

I know these questions are annoying, but if you don't like them just ignore this post and go on doing what you need to do, no hate comments please!
Dude you slated my post but didn't even read it?

Like I said, no-one knows for certain, but it is extremely likely it will be the same time as Supreme London, because the US store opens at the same time as Supreme NY, so 11 in the UK, however, as I said, Jebbia knows, the dudes doing the website know, but that's about it, sign up for the news letter and just wait homie.
August 25, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
tezzz

Heading to la

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

August 25, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
AlbinoAfrican

More like 5 mins tbh
August 25, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
SHARKlN

More like 8 posts Aug 2013 tbh

You think you're above box logos?

Newsflash homo you arent
August 25, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
ibdboi

Heading to la
A stock check if possible would be appreciated. cool
August 25, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
supream

@tezzz let me know if there's still any lighters. And colors of the tees, thanks if you can
August 25, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
AlbinoAfrican

Newsflash! you arent
I'm just saying they'll probably take a while to sell out maybe 30 mins max
August 25, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
e v e r y w h e r e

Newsflash! you arent
30 mins? Looool no

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

CaptainMurphy

They don't have swiftness and want less competition
jetageoflotus

what time does sup la close?>

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 25, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
slap

what time does sup la close?>
http://www.supremenewyork.com/stores
6pm today

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 25, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
xafriaf

Newsflash! you arent
More like 30 seconds for the camo ones.
August 25, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
AlbinoAfrican

Newsflash! you arent
More like 30 seconds for the camo ones.
I was talking about for all them... Not just the camo
August 25, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
supmax

damn damn damn, i hated the urban camo print from the very start, but for some god forsaken reason the b/w colouway on the box logo hoodie is really starting to grow on me

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

August 25, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
AlbinoAfrican

damn damn damn, i hated the urban camo print from the very start, but for some god forsaken reason the b/w colouway on the box logo hoodie is really starting to grow on me

If the logo was red on the black one >

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.