[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 27, 2013 @ 16:52
Anyone else thinking the stencil metal plate beanie wont last long. The plate looks sewn on. 
That's what I was thinking
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:01
Could not disagree more on the hockey top tho. That piece is future grail status. And vafins its not actually ribbed its just printed on. Compared to my bengals jersey it fits looser on the shoulders and tighter at the stomach. Exactly the opposite as it should be

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:05
I need just about every hat and that Red Leather JAcket is what dreams are made of

http://instagram.com/somuchgreen
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:05
i dont think football top this season is as nice looking as previous years, but the hockey top is clean, and subtle. i like it

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:07
Could not disagree more on the hockey top tho. That piece is future grail status. And vafins its not actually ribbed its just printed on. Compared to my bengals jersey it fits looser on the shoulders and tighter at the stomach. Exactly the opposite as it should be

I feel you, thanks for the info

Edit: and for sure the Hockey top will be grail status but it shouldn't be, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:19
how big is the shoulder bag?
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:25

I feel you, thanks for the info

Edit: and for sure the Hockey top will be grail status but it shouldn't be, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol
hockey top is dope football isn't 
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
So what are people feeling for this as far as colorways?
I think purple and navy are both awesome, but black and black is nice too. 

seriously fuckin with the navy/red cw.
i dont know why this item doesn't get more hype... retro look, good fit in the lookbook, subtle logos. very low key
Probably a big reason why people aren't fuckin with it, cause it doesn't say SUPREME in a fat ass font across the chest or back. People love the billboard life. 
i had the exact same jacket from le coq sportif about 8 years ago 
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:33
Price check anyone ::::: thanks in advance.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2013/sweatshirts/sw15-1

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:37
Copped burg white football tops expecting to sell burg and keep white.And yea I hated way the football top looked from the preview too , all im saying is that I really my burgandy one in person. and yes I have other football tops ( roses , bengals)

IG: _pierce

Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:38
seriously fuckin with the navy/red cw.
i dont know why this item doesn't get more hype... retro look, good fit in the lookbook, subtle logos. very low key
Probably a big reason why people aren't fuckin with it, cause it doesn't say SUPREME in a fat ass font across the chest or back. People love the billboard life. 
i had the exact same jacket from le coq sportif about 8 years ago 
i dont fuck with it because its ugly 

where the azn girls at

Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:39
The Football top is ehhh.  The number "79" is a terrible look.  Like everyone said, it will still sell out because of the jersey hype from the past.
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:47
OG members are retarded too.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:48
I wanna say the snap front was $138 last year
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:49
will the schott ma-1 jackets sit?
Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:53
will the schott ma-1 jackets sit?
they will for a week or two or less... these will go faster than the Perfecto's from last season...

IG: @luii.xx

Aug 27, 2013 @ 17:57
I wanna say the snap front was $138 last year

A: God forbid I ask the thread about Supreme, with all the Supreme groupies in it a simple question about a Supreme item. Go fuck yourself. 

B: Thanks man, appreciate it. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:00
Everyone's gonna cop because they see a football top and they want it to be heat. they look right through the actual design and colorblocking. Same shit with the hockey tops, those are kind of weak but they'll be one of the most hyped items simply because of the other two hockey tops are grails
so true... football top this season looks like your local elementary school flag football jersey. You niggas aint being realistic lol...
ive had roses and bengals and im just saying this is the best yet
Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:00

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:03
Everyone's gonna cop because they see a football top and they want it to be heat. they look right through the actual design and colorblocking. Same shit with the hockey tops, those are kind of weak but they'll be one of the most hyped items simply because of the other two hockey tops are grails
so true... football top this season looks like your local elementary school flag football jersey. You niggas aint being realistic lol...
I ALSO have the black roses and white bengals... still this jersey is shitty. CW's are ugly and the design looks immature. But if you like it, nobody is stopping you bro...

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:03
What makes you say that? They look kind of busy and thrown together from every pic I've seen.

"Had"? Does that mean you resold both the roses and bengals? I'm telling you fam, this isn't a cash crop. 15% return on investment at best
Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:04
does anybody know how much the Jesus pieces will cost?
Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:04

yer i coundlt agree more, ive had all 3 , sold roses and bengals, but now i that i look at it diamond  is my favourite, bengals is also very dope, and i have completely gone off the roses jersey, there is just too much screen print for one to handle

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:05
all t shirt colors
Wish they had brought back charcoal grey t colour from last fw, but olive a nice addition
The Easter L/S Tees came in different colors. I don't know all of them but one of them was kind of a dark mint/sage color. Might be more but I'm not sure.

Edit: I can show a photo of the color if you don't quite understand it.
Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:05
Edit: cliffs notes version of what I typed earlier>why do people like religious stuff when most people in general seem to care less about it?

FS/FT Supreme AW2014 Wool Knight Camp Cap http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/223747

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:06
does anybody know how much the Jesus pieces will cost?
$360

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:09
If you're going to get defensive, down vote, or whatever, just ignore this. I'm just interested in being informed. I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way.

I'm not judging. I just surmised--perhaps incorrectly--that most people here and most of Supreme's clientele aren't religious (attend church, read scriptures, etc.). With that in mind, if you like the Jesus piece, Sabbath shirt, Virgin Mary shirt, and other religious pieces, why is that? Put another way, why are religious-themed clothing and paraphernalia popular? The interest in these items seems weird. Gary Lawrence, an American opinion pollster, surveyed people Americans about religion and found that "on the subject of religion Americans in general are “deeply religious” but “profoundly ignorant.”  For example, 68% said they prayed at least several times a week, and 44% said they attended religious services almost every week.  At the same time, only half could name even one of the four Gospels, most could not name the first book of the Bible, and 10% thought Joan of Arc was Noah’s wife (Gary Lawrence, How Americans View Mormonism, Parameter Foundation, Orange, Calif., 2008, supra at p. 40)." I'm cognizant that there are people on Hypebeast from other countries than the US, and that people on Hypebeast might be more informed than the general public.

Keep in mind I've never have friends that wear Supreme or are into street wear, I don't really listen to rap/hip-hop, and I'm aloof to its culture.
Too long and boring 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:09
In exactly one week, resellers will be filling out the online return form to send their paisley shirts back after the umpteenth restock.
Supreme is gonna be hating that shit lol at them having to give that right over in UK

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:11
If you're going to get defensive, down vote, or whatever, just ignore this. I'm just interested in being informed. I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way.

Keep in mind I've never have friends that wear Supreme or are into street wear, I don't really listen to rap/hip-hop, and I'm aloof to its culture.
Too long and boring 
Basically why do people like religious stuff when most people in general seem to care less about it?

FS/FT Supreme AW2014 Wool Knight Camp Cap http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/223747

Aug 27, 2013 @ 18:12
^ Because it's tongue-in-cheek-hipster-cool to be ironic and wear something so unexpected

@dante they accepted returns last season on the website. I almost sent my kennedy shirts back until some UK kid ate both 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.