Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 23, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
oneallah

im sorry bro but you actually spent a hundred bucks on that ugly fuck of a hoodie with another religions god on it?
lol what does this even mean.. another religion? How do you know what his religion is? How is this any different from all the lame overdone Jesus shit that people eat up? It's not my style but come on.

So easy to spot the young hypebeasts in here. Why would you give a shit what someone else buys if they legitimately like it? I'd always rather see someone buying what they personally like than just following what everyone else is hyping.
since when did i mention its hyped at all you dumb fuck
all i said was that shit is hideous,what does that have anything to do with being hypebeast,

btw the only reason you buy stuff from supreme is because it says supreme on it, if they sold that at marshalls and it was the same exact design but it didnt say supreme on it you wouldnt touch that bullshit hoody, that is a fact

@enigma apparell, when did i say my god was above the hindu god?
how the fuck are you newb youngsters getting this from my comment? im going to take a guess but you idiots joined the supreme movement in recent hyped years correct?

that hoody is ugly as all the shit in a hindu temple's bathroom imo
August 23, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
downbyone

This drop was sick, I need that Shane tee and Hanu pullover damnnnn

OF.M bangin on ya FM

August 23, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
street lights

imo
exactly. your opinion. his opinion is obviously different then yours man. we all differ.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

August 23, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
EnigmaApparel

im sorry bro but you actually spent a hundred bucks on that ugly fuck of a hoodie with another religions god on it?
lol what does this even mean.. another religion? How do you know what his religion is? How is this any different from all the lame overdone Jesus shit that people eat up? It's not my style but come on.

So easy to spot the young hypebeasts in here. Why would you give a shit what someone else buys if they legitimately like it? I'd always rather see someone buying what they personally like than just following what everyone else is hyping.
since when did i mention its hyped at all you dumb fuck
all i said was that shit is hideous,what does that have anything to do with being hypebeast,

btw the only reason you buy stuff from supreme is because it says supreme on it, if they sold that at marshalls and it was the same exact design but it didnt say supreme on it you wouldnt touch that bullshit hoody, that is a fact

@enigma apparell, when did i say my god was above the hindu god?
how the fuck are you newb youngsters getting this from my comment? im going to take a guess but you idiots joined the supreme movement in recent hyped years correct?

that hoody is ugly as all the shit in a hindu temple's bathroom imo
dude face it your an ignorant asshole, im not going to argue with you about religion, this is the Supreme thread, so my opinion on the hoodie is the design is nice and the black cw is dope, if you disagree then fine, but dont get mad at someone else for buying it, its his money, so fuck off.

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 23, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
rchrstphr

You're giving him shit for buying an item he seemingly liked. You are the only herb here.
August 23, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
oneallah

lol, yes sir,
it is my opinion that that hoodie is ugly as a hobos butthole,
lol at argue with me about religion, you were the dumbass thinking i was stating that religion had anything to do with me not liking it
and like i said
 the only reason you buy stuff from supreme is because it says supreme on it, if they sold that at marshalls and it was the same exact design but it didnt say supreme on it you wouldnt touch that bullshit hoody, that is a fact
no person in there right mind would look at that hoodie twice if it didnt say supreme on it

im not giving him shit,
im just saying hoodie is ugly imo
August 23, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
Zedrok

Disappointed they have not brought new bogo hoodie colors..
Seriously. What's a man gotta do for a god damn olive box logo, hell I'd even be happy with a burgundy at this point since every other fucking item this season seems to be getting a burgundy colorway. 
August 23, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
dirtyxrabbit

must be a brokeboi, hating on another mans ugly cawps. come on bro step yo funds up and buy ur ugly season picks.

August 23, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
kingsrule4ever

At the risk of sounding insane I think the venture has been the best NF collab in awhile. Wonder what this season holds in store.

IG: kingsrule4ever

August 23, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
oneallah

nah, season too damn ugly for me,
ill just cawp my plain harvard pullover and
August 23, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

that iridescent got me unsure of whether or not to wait for TNF or to cop it. 
August 23, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
anzyy

Didn't anyone get the hooded twill?
I did!
August 23, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
ventura

nah, season too damn ugly for me,
ill just cawp my plain harvard pullover and
werent u just giving that dude shit for buying supreme just cause it says supreme on it

and now you wanna buy a $140 hoodie with a tiny ass "supreme" print
August 23, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
protoscum1990

I already got my 3m tnf ready for the year.all I need is tht wise racing jacket and ill be set.I pray to god it drops before the hype gets real for it.cuz I kno the resellers on this thread gonna hype up an item just for the kids to feel like they need it.and once tht happens its gonna be a cash out smh
August 23, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
shark cat

I'm an atheist with 4 Last Supper hoodies. Try not to suck your own dick next time you kneel towards Mecca, faggot.
August 23, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
peak0il

so whats worthy of cawping for resale?
The sheepskin coat
August 23, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
ryanbechillin

Anyone cop any of the flag pullovers
August 23, 2013 @ 07:29 AM
Gorblata

On the fence bout Hanu. Sabbath anti est and shaolin are a must cop. Burgundy and light olive is flamezerz1er

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

August 23, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
hitthebeeper

August 23, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
h4d3n

so whats worthy of cawping for resale?
The sheepskin coat

The Supreme Quarter

spemque metumque inter dubiis

August 23, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
Tony Montana

the bogo is a certified pussy magnet.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

oneallah

I'm an atheist with 4 Last Supper hoodies. Try not to suck your own dick next time you kneel towards Mecca, faggot.
4 last supper hoodies? lmfao,
why you mad fuckboi? hoodie is ugly, period.
@ventura-i was stating that he bought that ugly hoodie because it said supreme on it
good looking stuff doesnt necessarily have to be of the brand to buy, i dont buy ugly shit just because it is of supreme 
for ex. the pcl shit last season, shit was hideously feminine and people bought because it was supreme, if marshalls sold that same print from a not known brand noone would buy it,
but plain simple stuff that doesnt look ugly, yeah im willing to spend a buck + on it
e v e r y w h e r e

On the fence bout Hanu. Sabbath anti est and shaolin are a must cop. Burgundy and light olive is flamezerz1er
im feeling the same way but im just saving my money for hoodies 

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

August 23, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
FCKNsteez

how much is the backpack? 
August 23, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
chief

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

lol @ everyone

lol @ getting angry over what another man is wearing

lol @ people calling eachother brokebois

lol @ resellers

lol @ making fun of someone for what they want to buy

lol @ asking when do box logos drop

lol @ nas tee not dropping

lol @ asking others what you should buy

lol @ calling people lame for how they choose to use items they purchase

lol @ the saltiness in this thread

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

•••

August 23, 2013 @ 08:26 AM
tiempo

@fcknsteez $138 from what I heard
August 23, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
sakibomb523

question for those who were in store today.. were a lotta people buying the iridescent jackets? 
no.  that $328 is too much for the youngins' paying in cash.  For the Japanese tourists though...
August 23, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
overdrive

hanu pullover razz

August 23, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
sandz

anybody know when stuff drops in japan?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

August 23, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
waffle999

supreme online store will never not stock S size right? only for japanese? 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.