Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 23, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
BigPO

@sb1991 grey is cool too

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

August 23, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
stanpreme

LA was insane got quicked out from camping. Got back into my spot again at the gallery at 6am. Took me till 1:30 to get in, and another hour to pay. Angelo and the Asian dude almost layed some guy out because he was talking shit. Copped white football top, Easter island L/S, anti establishment tee, and a burgundy sabbath L/S. Paisley buckets were crazy limited, burgundy "sold out" within 10 people. Jesus piece is smaller than a dime and is infact 360$. Tees came in basic colors, and they also came in teal, olive, a light purple, tan, and a Greenish-grey.

Here are my pickups from today. Courtland definitely hooked me up with stickers/pens.

I'm not trying to talk shit, I honestly want to know why people like the sabbath tee because I don't get it. Is it a Black Sabbath reference? I feel like people will just think you're mad religious when you wear it.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

August 23, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
yeahbutstill

did the franklin pullover drop??

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

August 23, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
xafriaf

@sb1991 grey is too
After seeing all the colors in person I have to say grey and burg are the best.
August 23, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
SB

LA was insane got quicked out from camping. Got back into my spot again at the gallery at 6am. Took me till 1:30 to get in, and another hour to pay. Angelo and the Asian dude almost layed some guy out because he was talking shit. Copped white football top, Easter island L/S, anti establishment tee, and a burgundy sabbath L/S. Paisley buckets were crazy limited, burgundy "sold out" within 10 people. Jesus piece is smaller than a dime and is infact 360$. Tees came in basic colors, and they also came in teal, olive, a light purple, tan, and a Greenish-grey.

Here are my pickups from today. Courtland definitely hooked me up with stickers/pens.

I'm not trying to talk shit, I honestly want to know why people like the sabbath tee because I don't get it. Is it a Black Sabbath reference? I feel like people will just think you're mad religious when you wear it.
who knows man.. i just think it's a nice switch up from it just saying Supreme. the overall asthetic of it is just... well...

{-_-}

August 23, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
cutlass

Thanks xafriaf for the extra tee colorways.
Are the letters in the jersey turquoise/black or turquoise/navy?
August 23, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

The overall aesthetic of a regular long-sleeve t is cool ? Interesting. 
August 23, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
xafriaf

Thanks xafriaf for the extra tee colorways.
Are the letters in the jersey turquoise/black or turquoise/navy?
Turquoise/ black.
August 23, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

You waited 6+ hours to buy this? Why?

They probably hooked you up with pens so you could fill out a job application somewhere. 
August 23, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
Ye'

Probably gonna cop a black oxford for work #DatAlbertsonsLifestyle lol cool
August 23, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
7yarfegnaro

http://instagram.com/p/dVgMFqHIOH/
http://instagram.com/p/dVeyVgHIMD/
http://instagram.com/p/dVa76XFKJO/

not my pics but some of the other colored tees and the ebony zippo
August 23, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
falsenaga

They probably hooked you up with pens so you could fill out a job application somewhere. 
Fuck off. Honestly I don't know why half you kids gotta be so negative. It's not your time, your money or your clothes, so it's not your business. Is it that hard to keep that shit to yourself?
August 23, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
KiddCoast

So baseball shirt did not drop??

Twitter: @KiddCoast

August 23, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
xafriaf

Fuck off. Honestly I don't know why half you kids gotta be so negative. It's not your time, your money or your clothes, so it's not your business. Is it that hard to keep that shit to yourself?
Foreal, idk why he cares so much.
August 23, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
xafriaf

So baseball shirt did not drop??
It did not.
August 23, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
tbeast

August 23, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
gil

besides a couple of people, this thread has really cleaned up since last year. 

plus this season is really really good. 

fag

August 23, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

It's an valid question. You'll be able to buy this shit online next Thursday no problem. Maybe he doesn't have a credit card? IDK.. just wondering how someone justifies waiting in line that long for anything, much less 4 shirts that he wont even be wearing in a couple of years. 
August 23, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
xafriaf

It's an valid question. You'll be able to buy this shit online next Thursday no problem. Maybe he doesn't have a credit card? IDK.. just wondering how someone justifies waiting in line that long for anything, much less 4 shirts that he wont even be wearing in a couple of years. 
I do Infact have a cc. And I justify it by chilling with friends and meeting new people that are into Supreme. It's fun to go to the first drop IMO.

And this shit is dope. Who are you to tell me I won't be wearing this in 4 years?
August 23, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
SB

The overall aesthetic of a regular long-sleeve t is  ? Interesting. 

Yeah. It's a simple yet dope tee. Which is why niggas like it. Don't overthink it bro, you'll hurt yourself.

{-_-}

August 23, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
stanpreme

Still looking for a paisley button-up fit if someone could post one.

Also, everyone seems to be going for the burg. bucket but IMO the navy looks better in this picture. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

August 23, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
falsenaga

Totally see where you're coming from man. Is it cool if I PM you for some advice on what to pick up online next week? I need you to tell me what I should be wearing in the future.
August 23, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
frenchsauvage

I'm still in limbo

pocket tee, and captain varsity seen?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

August 23, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
7thLetter

Is the stash book magnetic or snap closure?

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

August 23, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
paulywalnuts

can't believe so many people copped the shane mcgowan shirt....theres got to be even less Pogues fans than New Order fans out there... shane mcgowan is disgusting...not a cool guy to have on a shirt...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

August 23, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
xafriaf

Still looking for a paisley button-up fit if someone could post one.

Also, everyone seems to be going for the burg. bucket but IMO the navy looks better in this picture. 

Burg looks better in person.
August 23, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
jvdude

still tight about that stupid shane macgowan tee, seriously though, why would they think its a good idea to put that fool on a shirt instead of nas? they would have sold so many more nas tees than lame shane macgowan tees

but whatever, in the end its just a t shirt 
August 23, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
SB

Nobody really said anything about hats today.. did Black Cat Mesh drop?

{-_-}

August 23, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
paulywalnuts

maybe Nas is s/s '14 

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

August 23, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
thane20

Nice that Anti-establishment T-shirt is a picture of my neighborhood in Brooklyn cool

Bang

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.