[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:05
Are the Bruce lee vans coming out next week?
No. I guess they are coming on september the 13th just like all collabos came 2 weeks after the first drop yet.
Last season ended with 2 Vans collabs and the previous 3 seasons started with them. It's about time they switch it up and drop an unpredictable collab first.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:08
payday on friday, :'(
lol i know this feel

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:10
Does anyone know what time the stuff will drop UK time?
someone said 11am GMT

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:13
(Invalid img)shit is fire
waitong on this as well. let the herbs sleep
Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:16
No. I guess they are coming on september the 13th just like all collabos came 2 weeks after the first drop yet.
Last season ended with 2 Vans collabs and the previous 3 seasons started with them. It's about time they switch it up and drop an unpredictable collab first.
PCL Vans were like the 2nd week. So were the Vans from F/W '12.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:19
Hoping the Basquiat collab drops soon.. Already waited one season for it and I'm not trying to have some shitty Vans x Hot Topic collab prolong it even more
Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:28
Can people who have seen the paisley shit in person comment on what c/w looks better? I'm leaning towards burg now but haven't seen many pictures.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:30
Hoping the Basquiat collab drops soon.. Already waited one season for it and I'm not trying to have some shitty Vans x Hot Topic collab prolong it even more
Supreme x Vans email this coming monday .... 

IG: @luii.xx

Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:34
Burgundy all the way.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:40
Supreme x Vans email this coming monday .... 
Probably. I don't fuck with either of the rumored Vans collabs this year (Bruce Lee and Stars), and honestly I thought the last 3 (Lampin, PCL, half-assed old skools) were lame too
Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:51
I need to get that hockey top. It's dope as fuck
Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:53
Can't decide on hooded twill or football jersey. I'd probably wear the twill more but the jersey in white is so dope. please help.
Who the fuck ask ppl on a forum fow what piece to buy? So when your friends say "eyo you shoulda copped that jersey instead" will you reply "but this FLOG_GNAW WANG MURDA" told me to buy this one.. 

Does your penis grow inwards?

8===D
Just asking for opinions. I already know what I want obviously, just cant decide between the two because I'm not trying to get cart jacked tomorrow. Hooded twill is #1 priority.

Life Is Pain

Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:00
does anyone know what time the EU shop will open tomorrow online? 
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:00
You was arguing it would not be 11am and now that you have made a new account, it is common sense?

http://hypebeast.com/members/ruff_rugged_raw
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:05
can't decide between the black or tan hooded twill. then either the black, navy, or burg sabbath. wat do u guys think?
I got navy sabbath. Shits dope.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:09

hooded twillWho the fuck ask ppl on a forum fow what piece to buy? So when your friends say "eyo you shoulda copped that jersey instead" will you reply "but this FLOG_GNAW WANG MURDA" told me to buy this one.. 

Does your penis grow inwards?

8===D
Just asking for opinions. I already know what I want obviously, just cant decide between the two because I'm not trying to get cart jacked tomorrow. Hooded twill is #1 priority.
I don't understand why no body gets that it's nice to hear people's opinion on certain things. It's not like you want others to tell you what you should buy. Tbh the jersey is kinda fugly so I would go with the hooded twill (just don't cop the black one in XL on the UK store please ^^ )
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:09
@Based Boy

Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:14

Fakes on ebay have gotten pathetic.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:18
Anyone off top know the retail of m65 jacket? Basquiat is growing on me
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:20
Stopped by SupNY today to get the prices on pants:

Flight Pant- 148
Work Pant- 110
Washed Black Slim- 118
Rigid Slim- 138

Didn't realize there were two different corduroy's that dropped. One of them is 118
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:23
gonna get that digi football top now fuck the diamond rib thanks to whoever posted that pic to enlighten me...
no problem my son smokeyface

Sabbath resell 100 over retail whhhhhaaaat lol. Well gah damn
oh word? im def gettin em now smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:25
If youre 5'8" and got the Sabbath ls. Hook it up with a fit pic and size info.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:31
Can people who have seen the paisley shit in person comment on what c/w looks better? I'm leaning towards burg now but haven't seen many pictures.
navy is better than burg imo when i saw it in the store
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:31
go with a M...thats what im doin

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:32
what you guys thinking about Joan of Arc tee ? I really like it, but cannot decide on a c/w
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:39
Get a M. Same height 145 lbs, Medium fits me perfectly.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:40
Lmao dlicks go lick some d

i only speak swaghili and trapanese.

Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:40
@mrteebonilla that's what i was feeling. The tops are looking larger this season. Still searching for the fit pic though.
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:43
flagged

dont post shit for sale in here
youre a little bitch lol you dont even know who i am, fuck off me fuck nigga. i got that shit for free, yall dont even know who i am. im tryna help out one of you fuck niggas by sellin that shit cheap
dude just get the fuck out before this whole thread completely rips you a new one
Aug 28, 2013 @ 22:45
Lmao dlicks go lick some d
lol yo bitch be lickin my d. you think its funny but remember that name, dlicks. fuck niggas gon come askin for autographs when i come to your city ahahaha. why you think i get that shit for free, they be askin me to model for them. dumb ass nigga. yall from all over the country gettin wet over preme shit it aint that serious. do something with your life and maybe theyll give it to you for free like me
Didnt know inbreds got free supreme...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.