[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 21, 2013 @ 16:59

why are you on HB then? no dis but if the grass greener on the other side, why not stay
just poke back and forth ss is better for info but shit gets entertaining here. i have nothing better to do in class
how bout listen and learn?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 21, 2013 @ 16:59
man can someone confirm the prices in DOLLARS please.  People  who are actually in the store not people goggling pounds into dollars
good chance the store isn't even open yet on the east coast. last year they might have held it to 1230 or some shit

good lookin G....im just saying to all the people that keep trying to convert prices should just chill and wait.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:00
so everything on the LDN page plus the paneled parka dropped? or did more shit come drop 

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:00
2013>2012 Members 

We out here
no. but honestly whiteboi the only 2013 member who hasnt annoyed the shit outta me yet.
Goodlooks bro 
These '13 members  r asking to many questions
Follow my lead, I'll take you to the swiftnessland
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:01
@alfie17 what you get and what stickers they got?
damn, this shit is exciting as fuck. Im thinking about swinging by SupNY tomorrow after class to cop some low key shit so I can make sure I cop what I want online next week. 
UK price for PCL shorts?

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:02
good lookin G....im just saying to all the people that keep trying to convert prices should just chill and wait.
@ me haha. Been livin a lie I always thought that meant Euro.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:06
^ no one gives a damn about british prices u tea drinking fag
shut the fuck up dumbass we all want to know prices. fuckboy

LMFAO you broke little faggot worrying about prices shut your square ass up fuck boi

Originally posted by Inactive User
^ no one gives a damn about british prices u tea drinking fag
Shut the fuck up bitch boi.

Fishtail $328
Paneled Parka $235
Box Tee $60
Cadet $222

HAHAHHAHAHA another british faggot

anyone have a price on the rose jersey?
Hypebeast needs to stop letting people sign up for this website. 2013 members are annoying af.
says the july 2012 member

shut your 2013 ass up little faggot. i didnt give you permission to talk in this thread. u my bitch in here fuck face

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:07
Does anyone know if the Pcl pocket tee dropped? Did the canvas camp drop or just the utility?

where the azn girls at

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:07
damn, this shit is exciting as fuck. Im thinking about swinging by SupNY tomorrow after class to cop some low key shit so I can make sure I cop what I want online next week. 
Holla at me if you can scoop me a tussin l/s homie 
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:08
@oli96 I got black fishtail n White bling tee & stickers PLC and bling box logo

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:09
Supreme white tees are horrible. Transparent as fuck.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:09
just poke back and forth ss is better for info but shit gets entertaining here. i have nothing better to do in class
how bout listen and learn?
shut the fuck up im in college i have a 3.6 i think im fine if i poke around on the internet in a lecture class 
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:10
Being in Community College doesn't count.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:11
says the july 2012 member

shut your 2013 ass up little faggot. i didnt give you permission to talk in this thread. u my bitch in here fuck face
selener ur just as annoying as these 2013 kids. gtfo.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:14

And you're just as annoying as any other 2012 + 2013 members. So how about you gtfo or actually contribute to the thread.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:16

And you're just as annoying as any other 2012 + 2013 members. So how about you gtfo or actually contribute to the thread.
please explain to me how your are contributing to this thread?

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:17

Im not contributing but im also not posting a whole bunch of bullshit like you.
It's new kids like you that degrade HB more and more so just shut the fuck up
if you're not gonna contribute.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:17
you got it g. im hopping they got some stock left by the time i get there tomorrow. Really need a new backpack and dont wanna fuck up on ordering the rose jersey next week so i wanna get what i can in person. 
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:20

please tell me what BS I am posting besides whats in this whole log.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:22
Why ya'll quote so much. Delete most of the shit and we wouldn't already have 186 pages.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:23
Lol you people arguing over the internet are fucking chodes, no one gives a fuck about you, go do something with your fucking life, some of us are trying to get the prices of the shit that dropped
yes, cuz sitting on HB all day repeatedly asking for the prices when the stores havn't even opened yet makes your life so much more valuable.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:24
Came to this thread for maybe some fit pics or to see what people purchased.........and I see nothing but garbage so im out
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:25

yes i remember the days when hypebeast was actually hypebeast....wait around to see what subculture had to say on threads when all those old heads left the site the site fall off
Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:27
KNUCKLES - for the sake of limiting sidebar arguments, I think everyone would appreciate it if you PM'd your internet beefs.

Everyone else - Any word on the Schott Perfecto price or fit? If so, it's be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance. 

-DT9

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Please destroy all copies of the original message.

you got it g. im hopping they got some stock left by the time i get there tomorrow. Really need a new backpack and dont wanna fuck up on ordering the rose jersey next week so i wanna get what i can in person. 
F/W 2012 backpacks sat in LA store for weeks. All colors. Hope that helps 
anyone have a price on the rose jersey?
Bengal was $118 I assume the same
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0