Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 25, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
Tony Montana

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652037464809517&set=a.652037444809519.1073741828.652027788143818&type=1&theater
Pictures and prices of everything that dropped.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 25, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
chief

predictions on the first item to sell out on thursday?

•••

August 25, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
dior homie

i agree who the fuck is that guy that even modeled for it? does he work at the store? is he anyone important? either way its sus af to have him on your wall

like damn that nigga has no idea how many lames are about to have him hinging on their wall 
The fact that you're a 2011 Member, and have no clue who Lucien Clarke is, is pathetic. Skates for Palace. We know you bought that acount.
your autism is showing
August 25, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
xafriaf

FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS SEASON SOMEONE SELL ME A BLACK LARGE PIN DOT SHELL JACKET!
How can you say this is a shitty season bruh?
August 25, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
xafriaf

Paisley crushers, football top, hooded twill, sabbath L/S will all be gone within 2 minutes.
August 25, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
keepit100g

August 25, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
sanvhez

lol someone cancel his order!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!!!!
so sad..
August 25, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
BigPO

i agree who the fuck is that guy that even modeled for it? does he work at the store? is he anyone important? either way its sus af to have him on your wall

like damn that nigga has no idea how many lames are about to have him hinging on their wall 
The fact that you're a 2011 Member, and have no clue who Lucien Clarke is, is pathetic. Skates for Palace. We know you bought that acount.
your autism is showing

Was that directed towards the god, because my syntax is quite impeccable?

Fucktard your vagina is showing, fuck outta here. You still breast feed, go back to commenting on other niggas' pictures in the Wdywt thread.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

August 25, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
CaptainMurphy

its lucien clarke. he's a profesional skateboarder for palace and supra. apparently jebbia offered him a job at suplondon, and he showed up 3 hours late on his first day, he got fired on the spot lmao. 
plus hes done like 3 lookbooks now and at least the same number of editorials, plus hes modeled for TNF and CDG collabs ....YOU MUST BE NEW HERE 
So who cares about the models. Do you really look up all the models for different look books and collabs?
August 25, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
kinguah

Hooded twill unfortunately. I hope I can't cop one like a quarter hour later after the webstore opens. I think XL could stay in stock a bit longer than M because mostly short ass kids are into supreme nowadays.
No way, I bet the Paisley Buckets will go in seconds. The Iridescent Jacket, Sabbath and other tees will probably go within a few minutes.

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

August 25, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
kinguah

its lucien clarke. he's a profesional skateboarder for palace and supra. apparently jebbia offered him a job at suplondon, and he showed up 3 hours late on his first day, he got fired on the spot lmao. 
plus hes done like 3 lookbooks now and at least the same number of editorials, plus hes modeled for TNF and CDG collabs ....YOU MUST BE NEW HERE 
So who cares about the models. Do you really look up all the models for different look books and collabs?
Lucien's not just a model, he's a pro skater. If you know you're shit you don't have to look him up, because you just recognize him. Nice try at a diss though.

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

August 25, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
Ye'

Hooded twill unfortunately. I hope I can't cop one like a quarter hour later after the webstore opens. I think XL could stay in stock a bit longer than M because mostly short ass kids are into supreme nowadays.
No way, I bet the Paisley Buckets will go in seconds. The Iridescent Jacket, Sabbath and other tees will probably go within a few minutes.
Agree on Paisley and tees but don't think iridescent will go quick.
August 25, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
chief

what in the actual fuck...

•••

August 25, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
xafriaf

Dear God Po is killin em.
August 25, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
vafins

BigPO are you even black?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

August 25, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
chaboi

I dont know if anyone mentioned this but the easter island l/s is way to fucking small . I bought a medium today went home and it felt like a fucking xs . 

LA

August 25, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
OR NAH

Lucien's not just a model, he's a pro skater. If you know you're shit you don't have to look him up, because you just recognize him. Nice try at a diss though.
I don't follow skating enough to know him. I've seen him in the look books before that doesn't mean I know who he is. Why the fuck do you think I asked who he was. Just because he modeled for supreme doesn't mean ill google him. Him being a pro skater doesn't justify hanging a look book photo of him on your wall. It's still sus af

where the azn girls at

August 25, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
xafriaf

I dont know if anyone mentioned this but the easter island l/s is way to fucking small . I bought a medium today went home and it felt like a fucking xs . 
The sleeves just felt small to me.
August 25, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
Ye'

Thinkin of copping hooded twill... I like my shit to fit a bit baggy, usually grab xl in hoodies. Y'all think xl will be  pretty big? Fit pics throwin me off
You'll need a Large probably. I am same way, I wear Large in tees but wear xl in hoodies but when I get things like the hooded twill I usually stay TTS
August 25, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
vafins

already like 60 Diamond Football Jerseys on Ebay pffffft

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

August 25, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
paulywalnuts

actually yes i do.  i take interest in the world around me.  it just so happens that Supreme uses some interesting people as models.  in 2010, Cyprien Gaillard and Nate Lowman both modeled for some editorials, both have done some great art that i never would have known about had i not taken a minute to ask who they are.  same with collabs.  i had never heard of Stax records, or Wackies.  i know for a fact some people just found out about New Order and Daniel Johnston.  Leo Fitzpatrick has modeled before and probably will in the future.  go to the random section and watch the Phillipe Petit video - he was in an amazing movie called "Man on Wire".  I knew about him beforehand, but i'm sure it was someones introduction.  

i know it might sound corny, but taking a little extra time to look around and investigate leads to a richer experience with the brand.  or don't take my word for it, buy something from the actual Supreme storefront, on your receipt it says "Question Everything"  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

August 25, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
frogmancometh

cant wait to see all the PYREX 23 bullshit people are gonna screenprint on the back of their tartan flannels
August 25, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
Ye'

cant wait to see all the PYREX 23 bullshit people are gonna screenprint on the back of their tartan flannels
I don't think anyone had that idea? lol
August 25, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
HOCHSTE

I've never been one to bash for join dates

but damn these questions are showing these FW13 virgins.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

August 25, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
Pierce

Hooded twill isnt selling first but jut if it did , that black CW would be the first to go , saw it in store today and kinda regret getting the tan , oh well . 
The most heat items that will sell out quick are the SUP crewneck , hate crewneck , and iridescent. the resell on those will be crazy!  almost everyone in store walked out with at least one. 

IG: _pierce

August 25, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
sideshowbob

William Strobeck Posted To Nas Related Things On His Instagram Today Seems Kinda Fishy Lol 

World Famous

August 25, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
Pierce

I'll share with you some sizing advice , choose to do with it what you want . I can only speak on the items that I have tried on personally.

-Tees are extremely TTS if not a tad small , I would go as far to say that if you don't want it to be pretty fitted, then size up .
-Diamond football tops fit extremely small, I accidentally bought larges and didnt know until I looked at the tag after wearing , Also have a friend who is a TTS XL and said the XL was too small for him. In my opinion you should size up if you're torn between two sizes .
-Hoodies TTS as always
-button downs TTS
-Hooded twill  ; If you want it to be worn like a button up shirt then stay TTS although sleeves may be a little small.
If you want it to fit like a jacket or layer under it then size up .
-Iridescent TTS

Again this is MY OPINION based on the past supreme items that I've owned along with input from friends. 

IG: _pierce

August 25, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
sideshowbob

My Fault Two*

World Famous

August 25, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
sideshowbob

What If It Isnt Just A Nas Photo Tee But A Capsule Collection suprised

World Famous

August 25, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
ventura

I'll share with you some sizing advice , choose to do with it what you want . I can only speak on the items that I have tried on personally.

-Tees are extremely TTS if not a tad small , I would go as far to say that if you don't want it to be pretty fitted, then size up .
-Diamond football tops fit extremely small, I accidentally bought larges and didnt know until I looked at the tag after wearing , Also have a friend who is a TTS XL and said the XL was too small for him. In my opinion you should size up if you're torn between two sizes .
-Hoodies TTS as always
-button downs TTS
-Hooded twill  ; If you want it to be worn like a button up shirt then stay TTS although sleeves may be a little small.
If you want it to fit like a jacket or layer under it then size up .
-Iridescent TTS

Again this is MY OPINION based on the past supreme items that I've owned along with input from friends. 
thanks bruh this put my mind at ease

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.