August 25, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
thane20

@squadus can we get a fit pic of the sabbath ls
Sabbath is in L. This time in more lighting.

Height/Weight? Thanks

Bang

August 25, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
littletiger

I need Hooded Twill sizing info if anyone has it. TTS or size up?
My friend said it fits a little bit tight, so probably TTS unless you want more breathing room for layering and can risk getting a longer shirt.
August 25, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
ChipsAhoyMcCoy

rappers get everything early.

August 25, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
fortyseven

I feel like Sabbath is more related to the band than the actual definition. I was getting asked if I listened to them in the shop when I bought it and it just makes more sense that way.
So with all of Supreme's religious related items this season and amongst other seasons, you're best bet is that the shirt is a relation to Black Sabbath..? How does this "just make more sense.."?
August 25, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
maxkem

Definitely TTS. I go medium in everything and it fits exactly how I'd like it to

5'10" 150lb

August 25, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
corbotron

Definitely TTS. I go medium in everything and it fits exactly how I'd like it to

thanks for the info and fit I'm definitely copping.
August 25, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
gocougs77

Anyone know around what the price will be for the mini Jesus piece?
August 25, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
fortyseven

August 25, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
gianni

August 25, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
gocougs77

Is that actually a fair price for the amount of gold or is that way overpriced?
August 25, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
wampwamp

I feel like Sabbath is more related to the band than the actual definition. I was getting asked if I listened to them in the shop when I bought it and it just makes more sense that way.
So with all of Supreme's religious related items this season and amongst other seasons, you're best bet is that the shirt is a relation to Black Sabbath..? How does this "just make more sense.."?
Music references are also something Supreme has been fond of in past seasons. Misfits celebrated an anniversary that nobody on here got. Black Sabbath is currently touring again and releasing an album for the first time in forever. They've also been around 45 years as of 2013. The majority of people who see that shirt and don't box things into a streetwear/fashion bubble are going to think Black Sabbath. That's just what I feel. That item looks like some shit an extra from Dazed And Confused would be wearing while slapping Vol. 4. 
August 25, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
Jordan83

How do the Roses Jerseys fit? True to size?

Somebody has one to sell here?
August 25, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
dschmiz

@Moments

Height/weight?
August 25, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
maxkem

@Moments

Height/weight?
Sorry forgot that

5'10" 150lb
August 25, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
fortyseven

Music references are also something Supreme has been fond of in past seasons. Misfits celebrated an anniversary that nobody on here got. Black Sabbath is currently touring again and releasing an album for the first time in forever. They've also been around 45 years as of 2013. The majority of people who see that shirt and don't box things into a streetwear/fashion bubble are going to think Black Sabbath. That's just what I feel. That item looks like some shit an extra from Dazed And Confused would be wearing while slapping Vol. 4. 
So when they did the Misfit collab, did they just slap "mis" or just "fit" on the shirts? or how about the Bad Brains collab.. they didn't half ass that either.
.. Plus that new album sucks dick. I think you're trying to make this into something.. but you're over thinking it. Especially without that long explanation. If they would of wanted to do something with Black Sabbath, it would've been obvious. It's like what people have been saying, another form of the older "Apache" shirt.
August 25, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
SHARKlN

Sabbath is obviously a nod to the Jewish fuck-boys that pack the NY store with their barmitzva monies. 
August 25, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
Dat1Dude562

It seems like the most hyped items this season are the hockey top and the
champion hoodie. Bout to resell both coolcoolcool

-Caterpillar

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Dat1Dude562

Double post  -Caterpillar

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

wampwamp

Bruh, I'm too grown to be arguing in a thread with you. These are simply interpretations and opinions. The hennessy jersey is a play off mobb deep, but you probably wouldn't call it half assed or unobvious. Everyone can have an opinion on an item. Art is subjective. 
August 25, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
fortyseven

Is that actually a fair price for the amount of gold or is that way overpriced?
http://www.goldcalc.com/

The weight is somewhere within the last few pages.
August 25, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
fortyseven

Bruh, I'm too grown to be arguing in a thread with you. These are simply interpretations and opinions. The hennessy jersey is a play off mobb deep, but you probably wouldn't call it half assed or unobvious. Everyone can have an opinion on an item. Art is subjective. 
True, my bad bro. I'm to "grown" also, I just am bored I guess.
August 25, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
SHARKlN

Dill was grabbing dicks with Jack Osborne years ago on mtv, so Black Sabbath is totally possible. Either way, supreme is trolling fanbois who will buy it because whatever it had a supreme label on the bottom
August 25, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
intellect

what you guys think of the baseball shirt?

i think they're pretty weak and the colorways aren't that great

yer i do not see why people think these are so great, i mean they could be soo much nicer if they did better colourways, white and black would have been nice
only people that think its great are the ones that dont have the good jerseys and the 2013 members 
Tired of people saying this , the denim CW is clean as fuck but go ahead and sleep on it. 
shhhhhh husshhh let them sleep ZZZZZZ
August 25, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
60secassassin

this might be too early to ask but would the champion hoodie and jacket release at the same time? i dont remember if the crewneck and parka released at the same time last F/W..
August 25, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
gocougs77

Are the hundred dollar bill items going to have the same patern or will it vary?
August 25, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
themainmayne

Back from vacation with 5022 post updates, can somebody tell me what came for the in store drop? I see that the Sabbath long sleeve dropped. What else?

preme nigga

August 25, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
Blue Ivy

Is it me or does the denim coaches jacket looks like it's from The Gap?

WTB Mark Mcnairy Timberland 6 Inch 10.5-11.5

August 25, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
paulywalnuts

it doesn't mean black sabbath.  
it's all up to interpretation, but the way i see it...it fits in with the rest of the religious imagery and christian themes going on especially prominently this season.  sabbath.  a day of rest.  a day of prayer, or worship.  but to just plaster it on a shirt in all caps, it gives it immediacy, its like a slap, sort of like the word Supreme.  no specific context, just Supreme.  the best, the highest, connotations of a deity.  Sabbath, almost like the most important day of the week, a supreme day.  that might be a stretch...
but yeah, it's just a quick immediate, religious word, fits in with the rest of the gear that's being released this season, the INRI beanie, the jesus piece, the keychains, the candle, im probably forgetting some stuff.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

August 25, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
mittens

this might be too early to ask but would the champion hoodie and jacket release at the same time? i dont remember if the crewneck and parka released at the same time last F/W..
they did
August 25, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
sophiecromwell17

Anyone have pics of the back of the blue Hooded Twill? Also, Do we know for fact if all the Franklin shirt prints are the same pattern?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.